Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 07:17 PM
Banned

so clearly baler views every message lhance writes with the "view comment" button.

yikes.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so clearly baler views every message lhance writes with the "view comment" button.

yikes.
He can see the comment because it was quoted in my reply. It's the same pain I suffer every time someone quotes swish.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh please, you leech onto people to make yourself relevant thus gaining some kind of reputation on the forums. You've done this since you signed up. I was your source until I ignored you but now that i've given you attention again you've leeched back on.
This completely. I keep telling him to get off the fence, nice to see he did (briefly) and had an opinion of his own rather than fluffing other posters...even if he had to interject himself into the conversation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2017, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh please, you leech onto people to make yourself relevant thus gaining some kind of reputation on the forums. You've done this since you signed up. I was your source until I ignored you but now that i've given you attention again you've leeched back on.
I enjoy your gif creations and respect your game knowledge, but in my world neither grant you any more or any less relevancy than any other person that posts on these forums.

I wish you well, and hope one day you stop feeling insecure and threatened by me and others who you have put on ignore due to lacking the mental strength to endure what we may write.

That being said, I am looking forward to your next nerdy rant thread, although I doubt any will match your naming policy rant thread! That was really funny, and I just wish you were more inclined to share the fun with others instead of feeling territorial over it.

Love you Baler! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2017, 12:01 AM
Banned

if you are so worried about an online forums persona stealing your political capital on the online forums, maybe it's time to re-assess how much you care?
Old 08-20-2017, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you are so worried about an online forums persona stealing your political capital on the online forums, maybe it's time to re-assess how much you care?
Worded nicely accept I feel slightly diminished by being referred to as a forums persona.

Nonetheless, you put it better than I could. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oops... by agreeing with you I am showing no opinion of my own and fluffing you. My bad.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omg how did I miss this thread? nerd gets upset at people for not respecting the naming scheme on a server emulating an 18-year-old elf simulator
I don't think Baler feels much shame for things that will especially make you cringe. He's pretty high on the spectrum.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Baler feels much shame for things that will especially make you cringe. He's pretty high on the spectrum.
What would you know about autism? Up there yourself are you?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dunked
Old 08-20-2017, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I roleplayed Robin Williams by dying in the EC tunnel one time, apparently a RL friend of Robin Williams plays P99 (people who lie on a petition should be banned) and petitioned the corpse. Derubael suspended the account.

I did the same for Whitney Houston but didn't get a suspension for that.
Sorry for the backtrack, but did you see the Two Ronnies skit where the Grim Reaper walks into a DIY store and asks for Four Scythes?
Old 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoy your gif creations and respect your game knowledge, but in my world neither grant you any more or any less relevancy than any other person that posts on these forums.

I wish you well, and hope one day you stop feeling insecure and threatened by me and others who you have put on ignore due to lacking the mental strength to endure what we may write.

That being said, I am looking forward to your next nerdy rant thread, although I doubt any will match your naming policy rant thread! That was really funny, and I just wish you were more inclined to share the fun with others instead of feeling territorial over it.

Love you Baler! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoted for Baler
Closed Thread