Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly sure on live I may have bypassed most of the warrior epic... I recall doing enough to get the scabbard, then getting tired of server bullshit with the rare stuff, so used the rumoured summoned mage sword to complete it.

Later I had two versions of all three swords (augmentable and unaugmentable), which was awesome. I had an account issue, which I petitioned, then for some reason a GM noticed and deleted my spare epics because he said having two copies was an exploit.

I was very sad because I could no longer fashion quest double reds.

Obviously this was all post classic.

I believe on p99 you can't do the mage summoned blade trick with your scabbard until you have actually been awarded the real epic(s) first.
I still have two Blade of Tactics and 2 Blade of Strategys on Live.

But probably because he's a trophy character and a GM has no reason to notice me.

But I did do the quest in its entirety first, and it doesn't really matter anyways. There's Epic ornaments for 1.0/1.5/2.0 so you can make any weapon look like your epic if you want.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by username17 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilbog's answer to your question: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...76&postcount=1
Patch when the change took place: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211758

You can get the epic at 38 but you shouldn't be able to equip it until 46.
Neat, thanks.

And I was talking about Live for both epic cases.

But I read from a lot of posts on ZAM that the Shaman epic had a level 46, sometimes level 50 minimum level requirement.

I can say I tried the hand-in at 35 and it didn't work, but it worked just fine when I went back at 38.
Closed Thread