Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Banned

Default Warcraft, Gold Farmers, ID theft

I was trying to find out if Emerald Dream was coming back up, i ended up on a forum where someone was selling gold on the EMU server, and then i ended up here

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...elivery-2.html

WTAMFG?????

"Well so far my experience with them has been horrible. I ordered some gold and contacted the support, afterwards I had to verify my identity and so I did by sending in a photo of my identification card. The support told me to wait so I did for around 20 mins. After that the support told me they need to restock some gold so it'll take up to 6 hours. After the 6 hours passed I contacted the support once more just to find out they still didn't have any gold. They said that as soon as they get any gold they'll contact me as soon as possible through email. 16 hours has now passed and I try once more to contact the support. Now apparently "There are no operators available at the moment." The experience has been very bad so far"

people are sending their ID's to chinese gold farmers... and we wonder why ID fraud is rampant ...

/lose all faith
Closed Thread