Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

I got banned for duping too

I am banned to this day
Old 07-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Sarnak

While I was* falsely banned for duping, I've never duped. There's a reason Uthgaard lost his privileges on this server. Sirken confirmed that none of my accounts or my IP were ever linked to duping when he unbanned Stefen.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of like TMO's "We dominated Fennin after Classic" and "We would have been a top guild in the world had Fennin not been such a competitive server."

This is the shrine where you worship? The internet doesn't forget big guy. Good job breaking Fear multiple times before Velious. At least Stefen and Motec were being truthful with their claims.

Don't worry, someone will save it before you can ask to have the webpage deleted. Money over Bitches right?
TMO was the dominant guild on fennin ro. VP and Beyond you know... where raids got tougher.
Seems familiar to P99. Come to the server late.. Take over in Kunark.. victory in Velious.
We just keepin' it classic.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why should anyone give a shit about this? was not funny, nor witty. bad trolling.

rated 0/10
Old 07-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Kobold

Bunch of Morans!
Old 07-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I was* falsely banned for duping, I've never duped. There's a reason Uthgaard lost his privileges on this server. Sirken confirmed that none of my accounts or my IP were ever linked to duping when he unbanned Stefen.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
I wouldn't expect someone banned for duping to say anything less.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Where's your evidence, Eccezan? Oh wait- you don't have any, because it doesn't exist. As dense as you are, you have to realize that Uthgaard made many, many mistakes. Sirken took the time to verify this, and that's all the proof of my innocence that I* need.

Put up, or shut up. Seriously. Lying on the internet, at your age? Really?
Old 07-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's your evidence, Eccezan? Oh wait- you don't have any, because it doesn't exist. As dense as you are, you have to realize that Uthgaard made many, many mistakes. Sirken took the time to verify this, and that's all the proof of my innocence that I* need.

Put up, or shut up. Seriously. Lying on the internet, at your age? Really?
Is he lying?... you *were* banned for Duping.... you claimed Sirken said these things.. putup or shut up.

Derp
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

I have seen some dumb posts lately. This one takes the cake, i feel embarrassed for the TMO crew on this one at least try to be creative.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

EQ achievements are at least reasonable to fit on a tombstone, not sure how you'll fit 1257 pages of RnF trolls on yours Alarti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe you can do some sort of granite headstone with an LED marquee on it or something...? Discuss!