Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Xumosa
Default The Sexiest shirt around

lmao im sure lots of you have already seen this but its 1st time ive seen it so thought id share...

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three.../dp/B002HJ377A

1,730 Reviews for a simple t-shirt...read some of them they are simply priceless
Old 04-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Kobold

I raise you http://www.amazon.com/Family-Brian-T...ref=pd_sbs_a_2
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 04-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

I raise both of you
http://shop.pacsun.com/catalog/produ...duct-_-NA-_-NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Aviak

The reviews for the 3 wolves shirt were hilarious!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

rofl...

Quote:
I was born with a terrible deformity in my right hand - it is withered and rolled in on itself and useless. I ordered this shirt hoping that it would mend the hole that has grown in my soul over the years.

When the package arrived, I opened it with my left hand and began to realize there was a strange tingling sensation in my right hand! Suddenly it rushed forth through my entire body. When it hit my head I saw God!

When this sensation ended, I looked at my old, dead hand and, lo! and behold, it was still deformed.

But the shirt fits really well.
Quote:
I'll be honest. I ordered the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt based off the amazing promises I read about at Amazon.com.

When my order arrived, I was not disappointed. As the UPS truck was driving down the street with my delivery, my female neighbors began opening their doors and stepping outside. I suspect the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt contains powerful lupine pheromones.

The shirt is made up of soft cotton. I was grateful to see this as it flexed as my muscles grew after donning this garment.

The Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt gave me a +10 resistance to energy attacks, +8 Strength, and added 30 feet to my normal leap. I cannot list the specific effects involving the opposite sex as I am still discovering these. And they are many.

Since owning the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, I have successfully solved 7 crimes in my city, including 4 cold case murders. The local police force is currently wishing to retain my services.

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must stay indoors on windy days. Last fall we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.

That said, I would whole-heartedly recommend the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt. You never need to be a lone wolf again!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Large Bat

That's almost as good as my favorate shirt. Bold pink letters that states:I fucked the chick in Hanson!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's almost as good as my favorate shirt. Bold pink letters that states:I fucked the chick in Hanson!
ehe the other day i was at the mall looking at baby clothing for my gf's moms new baby and saw a baby shirt that said "Can I suck your tits"