Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Sarnak

lower guk near zone ins. But really - Kaesora - best zem in game for that level range. And you can fear kite in the long tunnels if thats your preference. And its dangerous. win win!
Old 05-25-2015, 07:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Whar about OT? Plenty of mobs there and lot of space to kite.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Specs in Oasis of Marr hardly EVER camped when I play in EST. No bother when sitting down and the 4 at the bottom are spaced apart far enough not to agro, if you do it right. Now the ones in the tower, that is a different story. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One time a Ranger with Harmony would be REALLY needed lol.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Orc

Started in Kaesora at 39 charm killing on the ramp down to the library and adding in the occasional library spawn. Very quick exp. Moved over to the mobs surrounding xalgoz(but not him) at 41 where I am currently.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rciv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Started in Kaesora at 39 charm killing on the ramp down to the library and adding in the occasional library spawn. Very quick exp. Moved over to the mobs surrounding xalgoz(but not him) at 41 where I am currently.
This is an excellent idea, thank you. I will definately hit up Kaesora when i get to lvl 39!
Old 05-30-2015, 08:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but I did try that spec camp and didn't like it much. Specs are close together so it's an effort to split, but doable. And then you get the annoying skeletons and gargs on the island that attack you when you sit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a pro tip regarding the Oasis spectres (and ONLY the Oasis spectres, as it does not work on the ones in OOT or Feerrott):

Use Cancel Magic to pull them. Even the ones in the tower that are tightly clustered. For whatever reason, when using Cancel Magic it will single-pull them always. No need to lull. Just click on their scythes that stick out from the top of the tower to select them and Cancel Magic. It's like... well... magic! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Again, this only works on the Oasis spectres, nowhere else. I have tried. Also don't forget that you can sell all of your Oasis spectre loot like gems and scythes at the gypsies just across the water (even as Iksar.) Enjoy your zero-effort spectre farming!
Old 05-31-2015, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rciv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you get down by yourself? I tried it but there are see invis mobs and undead scattered through. Was thinking about doing a suicide run down and then hope FD goes off before I die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to digress..
Ute are you still in bda?
Yup. That is unlikely to ever change.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you get down by yourself? I tried it but there are see invis mobs and undead scattered through. Was thinking about doing a suicide run down and then hope FD goes off before I die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So library, you have 5 or so spiders to run by. I just invis'ed and if they were see invis, I would FD them just past the invisible wall. After that, there are 3-4 groups of all undead you can play with.

5 towers near xalgoz, would invis and run to the point where undead start, fd'ing spiders as necessary. Then IVU to get to the area with xalgoz.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So library, you have 5 or so spiders to run by. I just invis'ed and if they were see invis, I would FD them just past the invisible wall. After that, there are 3-4 groups of all undead you can play with.

5 towers near xalgoz, would invis and run to the point where undead start, fd'ing spiders as necessary. Then IVU to get to the area with xalgoz.
Thanks for the tip! Much appreciated. Lvl 39, gonna try this out.
Closed Thread