Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Get used to it, the staff here cater to IB/TMO guilds because they can answer batphones at 5am the fastest.. What makes you think they wouldnt be allowed to train with GMs in the zone?
Old 11-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So my real life face is in a gif now. Hmm.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:14 PM
Banned

i repeat you, if you have that problem use make a topic, but IB train a group exping in Chardok 2 times, with a GM in the zone. so GM will do something?
Old 11-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

What am I thinking making logical arguments to chimpanzees in RNF
Old 11-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they are training the entire zone, and you decide to tag royals into the train, is that considered helping the AOE group?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashbank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i repeat you, if you have that problem use make a topic, but IB train a group exping in Chardok 2 times, with a GM in the zone. so GM will do something?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As the guild leader of IB I feel personally responsible for all our members actions.

I have suspended all participants of this travesty against you from all guild activities on the blue server for the duration of the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Fire Giant

Last I checked the pulls aren't even near the royals. So that is one hell of "tag" to get it in to their pull.
Fire Giant

AE groups were classic and fun. Non traditional groups figuring out way to do stuff. We would pull as much as we could with 1 group. The pull was less about connection speed and more about what 2 sub 60 enchanters could reliably stun lock.
This bastard step child of AE groups that goes on in Chardok was not classic. Having 6 x 60s outside of group farming exp for plvling in this platinum slot machine business. This place gets people so rustled because its dealing with their pp flow (and some think real money to boot). This is the kind of stuff I could see getting plvling for pp banned.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I checked the pulls aren't even near the royals. So that is one hell of "tag" to get it in to their pull.
All you'd really need to do is pull korucust out of his room and across the bridge as the pull is going on. Flop and RIP AE group.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]