Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Aviak

Default Tradeskill Recipes

I loved tradeskilling on Live and am starting to get into it on p99 as well. Is there any amazing resource for classic to velious recipes for each tradeskill? Looking for something that isn't Lokari's Tailoring Guide type stuff but instead has recipes, ingredients, trivials etc. Kinda like an EQTraders but without all the other expansions.

I'm stuck in a couple tradeskills and would love to be able to look up various recipes.

Thanks for any help!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Some others have mentioned using the wayback machine on eq traders to find classic era recipies. I agree that sometimes it's difficult to find recipies when they have lumped them all together. I think there is a way on their current site to only search by expansion.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

They always forget the P99 wiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Skill_Tailoring
Old 07-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Aviak

I went through the wiki =) That's how I had the link to the other guide. The problem is they don't include all recipes and I'm looking to branch out and do combines for looted and foraged stuff. Not strictly a level up type deal.

I'm going to try my luck with the way back machine, I love the way eqtraders has the trivial tables set up I just didn't want all the junk from the other expansions.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

I highly suggest brewing! Certainly not lucrative, but I'd say one of the most interesting tradeskills. My self-appointed quest to brew every brew and collect every spirit of the land is one of my most adventurous memories of EQ.

Along the way, I updated P99's brewing wiki page. 99% - 100% of classic brewing recipes are documented now, so check it out if you fancy some home-brew.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

the wiki has most of it. EQTC has the rest, just look at the old world stuff, and ignore anything with a trivial over 300
Old 07-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddfx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly suggest brewing! Certainly not lucrative, but I'd say one of the most interesting tradeskills. My self-appointed quest to brew every brew and collect every spirit of the land is one of my most adventurous memories of EQ.

Along the way, I updated P99's brewing wiki page. 99% - 100% of classic brewing recipes are documented now, so check it out if you fancy some home-brew.
I've already started brewing, and yay you rock for the wiki updates! =D

I plan on doing the prayer shawl when Velious comes about, I remember other than making drinks and food for myself (and starter armour as a lowbie) I didn't really get into tradeskills until Velious on Live. Then I loved them, in the end I had all the grandmaster whatever you call its, tradeskill aa's, the works.

I have many awesome memories of hours of tradeskilling in thurg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Speaking of brewing, I have just dinged 200 and am looking to start making some stat drinks... I am having a hard time of it though. Are Fizzy Odus Juice and Qeynos Afternoon Tea classic? I seem to remember them always being around, but it's been years since I played live, and I played for quite a while, so maybe they were added later and I'm just confused.

I love brewing just because it's quirky, but I'd love it even more if it were actually useful. Anyone know what I can make that has stats or resale value?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

What (pre-Velious) tailoring combines exist that aren't on the wiki page?
Old 08-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Wiki is good for everything most all trade skills. Except for culture armor, which is simply incomplete. Brewing lacks some non alcoholic drinks
Closed Thread