Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anesthia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1st world problems.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BXM-POdOqQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

To me, "getting rid of it all" sounds more like starting at level one with zero plat.

Now THAT'S true classic.
Last edited by toddfx; 07-26-2012 at 02:01 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Starting with 0 gold as almost any class is terrible with the exception of the soloers lol. If you ever try to play a warrior with 0 gear, you are going to quit EQ and never come back
Old 07-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

I dunno, any of those sound like fun to play. The pally and SK will be tons of fun in Velious.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Ok so like... SK, or Paladin, or Paladin and Rogue (they on same account)?

Pal and rogue are already geared and groupable. Id need to do a small amount of transfers and maybe upgrades for the SK since its been so long.

Now... SK or Pal main for velious...? Back in the day during velious I played a dwarf paladin and that was lots of fun.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly the high end game sucks balls on this server
As a new player this concerns me, can anyone tell me whats going on at the high end that makes them think this?
Old 07-26-2012, 07:07 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a new player this concerns me, can anyone tell me whats going on at the high end that makes them think this?
its just his personal preference/play style. read his entire post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sold off all my characters and gear and started over. Having a lot of fun so far. Honestly the high end game sucks balls on this server. Also, for me it's more about the journey than the destination. I've realized I like leveling up, grouping with new people, etc and I get a lot of less of that at higher levels. I have way more fun crushing newb mobs in places like Unrest and Sol A with uber twinked characters than I have doing "the grind" 50+.
if u enjoy raiding and competing for mobs, then you will enjoy end game on this server. if you are more about the journey than the destination, then obviously you would enjoy the journey more.

<3
Old 07-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if u enjoy raiding and competing for mobs, then you will enjoy end game on this server.
I guess that depends on what you consider competing for mobs. I think there is only one guild that enjoys this "competition".

Asher
Old 07-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

welcome back bong~
Old 07-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AexDestroy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so like... SK, or Paladin, or Paladin and Rogue (they on same account)?

Pal and rogue are already geared and groupable. Id need to do a small amount of transfers and maybe upgrades for the SK since its been so long.

Now... SK or Pal main for velious...? Back in the day during velious I played a dwarf paladin and that was lots of fun.
There is nothing more divine than a dwarven paladin. Your course is set. Bork foo pah ahead!