Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have no fucking appreciation for what people do for THEM for FREE.
The truth is,

I appreciate what the truth does for me.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth says,

This is Secerets photo. Why have you posted his emotions?
The Truth is, Secrets** would kick your ass.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The silent MAJORITY of us are extremely grateful for all that is provided to us for free.
That !
Old 02-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

If it isn't fun for you then you shouldn't be doing it...

the only significance your quitting really has for me is that it makes me wonder if the future of this server is really stable. this server can not run on auto-pilot, at least not with the size and complexity of its current community. if some devs are getting burned out and walking away, putting less effort, etc. then sooner or later quality will suffer.

I've said it many times before, but thank you to the devs (past and current) who have contributed to this server. I hope you all keep finding ways to re-energize your batteries, and keep this server fun for you----you all are certainly keeping it for fun for me and many others.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

People should probably have a bit more respect for the devs than they do now. In fact people should probably just get along better than they already do. I know it's the internet and people should have thick skin and all, but what if you alienate the wrong person? What if someone had alienated savok and he never made those updated UI's? What if someone had alienated the guy who made the helm fix for humans and half elves? You can say, "well you gotta be able to deal with assholes, it's part of the job, blah blah", and even if that's true in some abstract way, there's still bad consequences if someone can't take the stress anymore and leaves, and the project loses another brilliant contributor.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 02-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Orc

Lame. Sorry you couldn't deal with out community of half retarded monkeys. Unfortunately usually the mentally afflicted are more pleasant to deal with.

Azeth, while you might not feel any 'pity' for someone walking away from a volunteer gig, you could at least not be a dick to someone that did help out in the development of something I know you've been waiting on for months.

While I know that other devs have been helping without being logged into the server (Go go Uthgaard spelldat), besides Rogean who's constant-afk, Config has probably had more time actually at the keyboard logged into the server than anyone else I've seen on my time in beta. Why you felt the need to attack the post is beyond me. Sure, it's an attack on the nastier and more immature components of our little community here. The community has it coming.

I don't know most of the other forum members that clearly live under bridges, but I do know you. You're not as big a tool in game as you are on the forums, so please, man, scale back the douchebaggery.

-Jayko (Azeth's guildmate)
Old 02-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not as big a tool in game as you are on the forums, so please, man, scale back the douchebaggery.

-Jayko (Azeth's guildmate)
No because being a massive tool IN game would result in him not getting his uber-loots.

So basically, IN game he's putting on an act....PRETENDING to be a decent person. When in reality his forum persona is much closer to his actual being.

Whatever guild he's in should just kick him....teach him a lesson...then he can go 10-box by himself on the EZ server. Hell, he could even troll the EZ server forums!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

The above was both a rant AND a flame....but it's safe for work.

Is this the appropriate forum?
Old 02-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilyenaMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No because being a massive tool IN game would result in him not getting his uber-loots.

So basically, IN game he's putting on an act....PRETENDING to be a decent person. When in reality his forum persona is much closer to his actual being.

Whatever guild he's in should just kick him....teach him a lesson...then he can go 10-box by himself on the EZ server. Hell, he could even troll the EZ server forums!!!
for the love of god i hope you don't own a fire arm or else i fear that you'll be another in the long line of gun-wielding sociopathic asperger's champions taking pot shots at innocent bystanders

oh yeah CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EMPHASIS DURRRRR
Old 02-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for the love of god i hope you don't own a fire arm or else i fear that you'll be another in the long line of gun-wielding sociopathic asperger's champions taking pot shots at innocent bystanders

oh yeah CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EMPHASIS DURRRRR
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread