Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and it will make pvp garbage.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

I know a good channel if you're wanting to know about some "conspiracies".

e/

http://www.youtube.com/user/kevin604bc

kevins got some neat shit. dont indulge in it, if you study and learn about it, youll understand and be ready.
Last edited by Combobreaker; 11-16-2011 at 11:51 PM..
Old 11-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned

anyone that thinks the world trade center was some conspiratorial plot is a retard, there were a lot of other excuses to invade the litterbox and if there werent there are a lot easier ways to conduct a false flag op than to hijack a bunch of fucking planes and plow them into the hub of your economy.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

911 was an inside joke.

Welcome to 2003.

Moving on...
Old 11-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was told that the way the towers were designed was to have an indestructable frame, and that each floor were hanging within said frame. The way they were forced to collapse was by heating the welds on the top suspended floor to the point of melting, with the jet fuel on fire. Once the first suspended floor fell it overloaded the second then the third etc.

I don't have any proof of any of this, just an engineer friends explanation - and haven't cared much to follow up on it. But by this explanation it would make sense by how it collapsed, and that there wouldn't need to be a lot of damage to force it - just high temperature on the top floor.
Just so you know, all the bullshit about temperatures and that is, well, bullshit. I'm a fireman. In NYC. fires here regularly get over 2000 degrees, and that's just couches and shit burning. Steel loses something like 40-60% of it's strength at 1000 degrees, as well as expanding a great deal. Those two factors alone, are what caused the towers to come down.

I will not comment on this anymore, 343 men from my job gave their lives that day. For me, that's enough.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This won't be a problem at launch but will be 6 months down the road.

To the people who want these left in with no change. THIS ISNT 2001, you might camp them first and score a few extra kills get some good shitalk in etc, but in a few months everyone will be using these if they are left as is and it will make pvp garbage.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry but if you ever watch building 7 go down.. there is no doubt it was taken out with explosives. watch some demolition videos and compare.. they look exactly the same.

building 7 was burning on one corner/side.. doesn't look too bad...then all of a sudden the entire thing collapses neatly into itself?
Why is it that when someone hears about a conspiracy theory they don't immediately google it to see if it's bullshit or not? There are probably tens of thousands of websites that provide rebuttals to virtually every single 9/11 conspiracy theory, with not one single peer-reviewed journal that supports said conspiracy theories, and yet people still believe in this horse shit.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Yea I agree with Giegue tens of thousands of websites do refute the official conspiracy theory
Old 11-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I agree with Giegue tens of thousands of websites do refute the official conspiracy theory
My point isn't that all of those websites are authoritative, but that when people are confronted with an extraordinary claim, for some reason their initial reaction is to believe it instead of searching for alternative views. So far I'd say the evidence is overwhelming that there was no 9/11 conspiracy theory. The fact that only simpletons like Wehrmacht believe in these conspiracies is really enough proof for me.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 11-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

just look at the videos man. if it's not a conspiracy, it's a lie. that building did not fall due to "structural damage caused by a fire"

edit: o i see the Truth's videos have been deleted from this thread. it is obvious guineapig is under the influence of the conspirators
Last edited by Pudge; 11-17-2011 at 02:33 AM..
Closed Thread