Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrothstein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually remember watching this live for some reason, don't really make a habit of watching bowling. But it was lols, he was talking shit to some guy in the crowd half the match.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ambrotos, do not take this as a flame. I mean this with the least amount of ill intent as possible, but I really need you to hear this.

You came in this thread without checking the logs (there were no logs lol) and the first thing you do is say "OP is a kser" (for all intended purposes).

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is? I would be outraged if I was the OP. You did try to confirm the legitimacy of his claims at all, instead you just outright imply that OP is "bs". I can quote you, but I'm sure you could easily find where you called his thread BS.

I don't understand why you didn't ask for a time/date before you made any claims one way or another. All you have done is give fodder to trolls to flame OP, when really there is absolutely no evidence of OP having any wrongdoing. Then you further increase the flames by providing "evidence" that OP is a kser. But why did you even bring this up?

Again Ambrotos, I am not looking to flame you. I believe OP was foolish in bringing this issue in RnF. But why are you participating in the flames? I just don't understand what your train of thought was. All you've done is make OP look bad, without providing proof one way or another.
This.
Put so nicely too.
Can we(I) flame GM's if they venture into RNF?
cause this sucks.
I feel like this guy just got punched by a cop.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

So, screenshots of the event, AND no logs and you guys are still trying to imply Bigol was at fault here. Amazing.
Red:
Old 08-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, screenshots of the event, AND no logs and you guys are still trying to imply Bigol was at fault here. Amazing.
Definitely at fault for sucking it up. If he was a bauss he wouldn't have had to come here and QQ it up.

Someone needs to download fraps imo. Screenshots are for tits, not for the courtroom.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

So to sum it up...

Most of the actual evidence in the form of screenshots support the OP. Shockingly, there also just happens to be no server logs of that zone at this particular time...

Throw in the usual smattering of TMO trolls to side track and derail the thread (I'm actually wondering if they recruited knix and nietche specifically for this crew)...

P99 business as usual
Old 08-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

Have you considered that this guy is a moron and is mad because he engaged a mob someone was camping and wasn't able to take it?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Nirgon, why are you almost as big of a troll as Nietche? Maybe reading my poems would teach you how not to be a terrible troll.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimAce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ Ambrotos

So therefore, you must be claiming that Bigol falsified this SS.

In which case, are you also claiming there are no logs for him being here at this moment?

Furthermore: are you claiming that the witness in question (the low level wizard) as well as the SS of other people /shouting as well as the /who area is ALSO being photoshopped?

I am confused. Is there any chance logs can be wrong, or be missing files?
You're really going to put a GM on the defensive here? Over a guy who has KS'd before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what would hookrs of hit the AC with first? why not just start it off with 1 nuke to end the show?
If you've ever quadded on a wizzie, you'd know that the spell wizzies use to get FTE with is a very short casting spell or an instant clickie, not Sunstrike.

Quote:
Ambrotos, do not take this as a flame. I mean this with the least amount of ill intent as possible, but I really need you to hear this.

You came in this thread without checking the logs (there were no logs lol) and the first thing you do is say "OP is a kser" (for all intended purposes).

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this is? I would be outraged if I was the OP. You did try to confirm the legitimacy of his claims at all, instead you just outright imply that OP is "bs". I can quote you, but I'm sure you could easily find where you called his thread BS.

I don't understand why you didn't ask for a time/date before you made any claims one way or another. All you have done is give fodder to trolls to flame OP, when really there is absolutely no evidence of OP having any wrongdoing. Then you further increase the flames by providing "evidence" that OP is a kser. But why did you even bring this up?

Again Ambrotos, I am not looking to flame you. I believe OP was foolish in bringing this issue in RnF. But why are you participating in the flames? I just don't understand what your train of thought was. All you've done is make OP look bad, without providing proof one way or another.
You're an idiot, and I have no idea who you are.

Ambrotos used historical trend to label the OP as a KS'er and even posted proof of the event. If not for Ambrotos, you pieces of shit would still be castigating Hookrs. Now you're just playing "neutral observer" like the little cowards you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to sum it up...

Most of the actual evidence in the form of screenshots support the OP. Shockingly, there also just happens to be no server logs of that zone at this particular time...

Throw in the usual smattering of TMO trolls to side track and derail the thread (I'm actually wondering if they recruited knix and nietche specifically for this crew)...

P99 business as usual
Any evidence that the OP has shown can be doctored to show any face the OP wishes to show. The SS posted by the OP shows that he was in Rivervale (Mayor Grubbin), and cast a port to SRO. Next thing you know, he engaged AC. Is it possible that he somehow didn't see Hookrs there just like he didn't see the "little wizzie hiding behind the hill?" Also, Bigol's SS shows that he tried to loot a corpse and couldn't. But was it the Puma's or the AC's corpse he couldn't loot? Afterall, just a couple of lines later, the /con message shows ~ 3 minutes left on corpse.

Logs would show a lot more here. At best, the evidence in support of the OP's claim is weak to begin with, made weaker still by the pattern to which Bigol is prone, that is, a history of KS'ing.

Thank you, Ambrotos, for being the stand up guy here.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, Ambrotos, for being the stand up guy here.
He provided absolutely zero evidence either way.
Red:
Old 08-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

P99: Where elf simulators meet court room simulators. Fork Lift simulator patch confirmed for near future.

Holy crap guys step outside a bit. He killed a pixelated cyclops not your sister. You don't need to start phoning your attorneys and giving them your forum info to make posts for you.
Closed Thread