I don't eat burgers I Think Outside the Bun
Crunchy Melty Spicy and Grilled
From the dungeons of Guk to Qeynos Hills
All you bun eaters are going to hell
Unless you repent at your local Taco Bell

Thinkoutsidethebun

think outside the bun

think outside the bun

The Lords Spicy, Crunchy, Melty, and Grilled rule over all Taco Bells.

Farewell Everquest Pals,

I have spammed many of you over these past two weeks with messages of Taco Belly goodness and reminding ya'll to, "Think Outside the Bun." Now, I know many of you are bun eaters, and even MORE of you just /ignored Fourthmeal, but I can overlook those personal shortcomings. I just wanted to tell ya'll that my eight year old computer broke, and poor old Fourthmeal cannot afford to purchase a new one capable of playing a ten year old game. So, this being the case, you will no longer be spammed. But, that does not excuse you of your EQ playing duties; that is, to exp, to /guild chat, and to think outside the bun and eat at your local taco bell whenever possible. Farewell ya'll!

-A drunken Fourthmeal

p.s. Think Outside the Bun

Austrailia is populated by Europe's unwanted LOL

That made a drunken Fourthmeal giggle with glee

I got the late night munchies....
Spicy Melty Crunchy Grilled
Late night munchies

Big Fourthmeal might have a handle on a computer ya'll

Good question Tseng. Last time I checked, Pizza Hut did not serve items with buns, which makes them OK in my book. Sure, they're heavy on the breads, but I cannot think of a bunned item on their menu. Also, anywhere where you can order a Chalupa and medium pepperoni pizza obviously is heads and shoulders above the competition in terms of customer care.

All hail Glitterati, a true Hero of the Shell. The Lords Spicy, Melty, Crunchy, and Grilled will surely smile upon your adventures in Norrath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iirc the official policy is to think outside the bun, y'all.
Hark, a true friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wheres part I?
His post is a tribute to Star Wars, where he starts at a later episode and will release a prequel (Bard Guide Part 1) later.

(see title)

Taco Bell fiend?

Peace Pipe is the guild for you.

What's your favorite Taco Bell value meal item?

North Ro

I like your signature Ryuut1. I can rap almost that entire song IRL

FOURTHMEAL

ya'll

A great way to spice up any night is to enjoy a Volcano Taco from your local Taco Bell. They're cheap, go down easy, have a decent bite to them, and who can resist the lava red shell?

It's very easy to obtain more Volcano Tacos and Lava Nachos. Just go to your local Taco Bell and /hail the cashier. They will give you instructions how how to complete your order.

You can't go wrong with anything on the menu really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I am "forced" to eat that dogfood I get a chicken quesadilla as it is the only edible thing they have.
May your colon burn with the heat of 1,000 fire sauce packets for spreading such blasphemous slander!

The Taco Bell in Grobb only speaks Troll, so you gotta learn it to order.

I did not quit sir! I merely broke my computer and lack an income that would allow me to purchase a new one.

Can anyone say Froglok genocide?

Xtreme

Hey man what's with the attitude problem

PeacePipe is the guild for you

Will there be metal music playing in the background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Forced," like - at the end of a bullship with your white master yelling at you to eat it or die like the stupid cunt you are - "forced?"
/reporting for language

My Inny turned into an Outty

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beware and be aware of pathing.
I see what you did there

Wisps are lvl 12+ I think. Just EQAtlas that info man.

Sounds like you all just want to mosh to Linkin Park. Kinda gay if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/reporting for cuntiness
(this is rants and flames bitch, welcome to the Terrordome)
/reporting for harassment

The role of soldiers is to take bullets that citizens don't want to take.

I worship the Lords Spicy, Crunchy, Melty, and Grilled. They rule from the great Taco Bell in the heavens, where there are no lines and everything on the menu only costs 99 cents.

OH GOD I'M UNEMPLOYABLE

Hail, a Citag

That island is Eruds Crossing. It's on the boat path from Qeynos to Erudin. There is a quest involving turning in greater lightstones for an item that sells for 9 plat or something. The turn in that i know about is in North Karana (i think)

I ain't no senator's son

Quote:
/reporting for misuse of the reporting system
/reporting for threatening to report me

Quote:
It ain't Fourthmeal! It ain't Fourthmeal! He ain't no fortunate one, no!
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking Arby's.
Blasphemy! Blasphemy! May you burn in vats of Fire Sauce for all eternity!

I think we can all agree this has gone on long enough. Also, I cannot think of anything else to /report

I thought there was a separate turn in for Evils. Unsure though. Perhaps Allakhazam has the answers you seek.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD AADILL

Which one do you like more and why

/tell Chicanery Think Outside the Bun

/agree

My cat is sitting in my lap

If this was a PVP server you could just kill the rogue trying to pick pocket your mob

/agree!

That's a funny picture

Taco Bell is bueno!

Don't worry Slashurr. WE're here to help

Also, the type of slavery that Africans subjected other Africans to 400 years ago wasn't the same type that the Whites subjected Africans to

*gasp* May the Lords Crunchy, Melty, Spicy, and Grilled damn your appetite for all time! I curse you sire, CURSE YOU.

What's a Quillmane?

Hi there

Another word for Mormon is heretic.

Ice Cube - Amerikkkas Most Wanted
Nas - Illmatic
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
Gza - Liquid Swords

What use is a drape without in game housing?

We talking 185k copper or 185k silver?

GET OUT OF HASINBAD'S THREAD RAREN JESUS

half elf all the way

!

me 2

The name's Fourthmeal I play EQ for fun
I don't eat burgers I think outside the bun
Spicy Melty Crunchy Grilled
From the shores of Freeport to Qeynos Hills
All you naysayers are going to Hell
Unless you repent at your local Taco Bell

I'll craft you a tasty Volcano Taco sire

You guys like magic: the gathering?

If this was a pvp server you could just kill KSers

Ya'll havve pretty big e-peens

I CHOOSE YOU!

LIKE MY SOUL

Hi hasbinbad

Oh my god. What a great rap. I'd message you in game if I was actually playing it.

People who like hamburgers. Most def.

Think outside the bun ya'll

1 hax 2 hax 3 hax four
your accusations are a real bore

I got the late night muuunchies
melty spicy crunchy grilled

I'm a huge fan of both, probably watched each series about 6 times

People who /ignore me when I spam THINK OUTSIDE THE BUN in game

I'll gladly pay you 160k copper sire. Hit me up in game.

It irks me when my computer breaks and i can't play Project 1999

We all play the game in our OWN way my friend. Don't judge me for my (everquest) life choices

heh heh made u click

Hasinbad is popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
battletoads
I was a battletoad for Halloween when I was in 2nd grade or something.

I'd like to remind people that the majority of these posters listen to Linkin Park and are not to be taken seriously

Yay or Nay?

Seattle Sounders and Liverpool FC fan here

You's a hooooooooo

When my cat keeps trying to climb in my lap and I keep putting him on the floor and then he tries once again to climb in my lap

FROGLOK GENOCIDE

Which kind is your favorite? Night Train here.

Will pay 300

I like football, but it's getting more difficult for me to watch because of the constant commercials. Seriously, watching an NFL game is more like watching a series of commercials with a sporting event thrown in between.

Giving: I usually give newbies 20 or so plat for spells and such if I see them in a city.

Receiving: Someone (Quark I believe) gave me a Ghoulbane. That was pretty nice.

Think outside the bun

But the flavored MD 20/20 are only 12%. Wild Irish Rose, Night Train, Thunderbird, and Cisqo are all in the 18% range. Maybe mad dog is for those who want to enjoy their drink, but real bum wines are for those who want to FORGET

OH GOD why does Liverpool suck so much? The NY Red Bulls are becoming a fun team to watch.

I can watch pretty much any sport, though you have to be a much more interactive Football viewer when watching on TV, as you have to mute the sound every 2 minutes due to the commercial break. Oh, and WTF is with media breaks? WHY ARE YOU STOPPING A GAME TO SHOW COMMERCIALS!!?? Seriously though, the SeaChickens fucked up the 49ers

Be sure to wrap it up dawg. You don't want to be catching a burn or anything.

I got the late night munchies....
Melty Spicy Crunchy Grilled

OH GOD I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE BOX

It is considered bum wine I believe, as it's 18%. Mix that in with a slurpee and you got yourself a meal

Football players should have spikes on their shoulder pads. Another reason football really annoys me (i'm still a big fan) is that the rule book is like 3000 pages long. There's a foul every single play!

someone send poor ole fourthmeal a bottle of night train

Are you in?

You're gay, I'm not.

Ya'll are naysayers

Nas - One Love

wanna hate

SeaChickens gonna win it all this year. I'm hoping Pete Carroll can use his football hacking skills to win us a super bowl.

I just hope the Hawks don't suffer injury issues.

Everybody loves Fourth Meal. It's between dinner and breakfast, don't you know

If you're just gonna fuck her once I don't really get it. I mean, you could just whack it and get the job done. Now, if you're planning on slipping her the dong multiple times, well then you got yourself a quandary on your hands.

haters wanna hate lovers wanna love who ever moved my thread is one of the above

This KC-SD game is good. Nothing like a football game that's being assaulted by Tunare. This is how football is supposed to be played.

Ya'll are a bunch of Citags

Try our new cantina tacos

bump cuz i like soccer and football and want to raise my post count

Would you hit it? After all, she is the goddess of growth *nudge nudge*

I'll be impressed when you have a SS of Rogean's corpse

You weave a sad tale RKromwell

San Diego still got time, they only down 2 TDs. Still, I love seeing SD lose because they're the only west coast team ESPN likes.

I see you lurking.

His team can't handle the water it appears. He's lucky it's raining, cuz it's gonna mask his tears.

Just make the duo, and if you don't like it you can always reroll.

Anything less than 17% and more costly than 4 dollars a bottle isn't a bum wine.

Phillip Rivers more like Phillip Shivers so bad in the rain/wind that he can't throw a ball

Ever eat at a taco bus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ech./Cru. combo = by FAR the most powerful EQ duo IF both players know precisely what the hell they're doing. Period.
I thought that was Bard/Bard heh heh heh

well, rivers just showed ME up

sleeping pills kicking in

What makes the haters mind tick? Why DO haters just want to hate?

I remember grouping with Fansy on SZ back in the day. Good times.

Night Train is actually decent tasting stuff if you have some fruity gum in your mouth. I've found tropical gum + taking swigs of Night Train is a good way to get blasted

think outside the bun

lotta haters in this thread

I'm just an erudite who loves Taco Bell

Pajaneel always answers my /tells

Wish I was having a blast

Haters wanna hate

Tunare be looking good these days

I wish my computer didn't break. I'd still be spamming ya'll to think outside the bun.

girl u crazy

if you were on a pvp server you could have done something about it

The only thing more disgusting than a French Canadian is a French Canadian

u mad

I don't know about you lonely assholes but i'd take an e-date right about now. *it applies the lotion on its skin*

R U A FAN

They're all German sympathizers

sounds like <PeacePipe> is the guild 4 u

Messianic wins this thread

Woah woah woah what's with the name calling mister

What are your pet names?

I have a cat named Mr. Peepers.

I named one of my parents cats after a Vah Shir Bard by the name of Fritzal on Sullon Zek. Fritzal Kittycat.

Don't call me a retard you disgusting french canadian

Where in BC you live Maurk? I got some friends in Abbotsford.

Screw KFC, go to Taco Bell instead

he's trolling ya'll

That left for dead post was A+

R U IN

I clicked on that expecting a wiki-history of bells

crunchy melty spicy grilled

Be sure to grab enough fire sauce to cover your crunchwrap supreme

i could use some pot(s) right about now

Now that's what I call thinking outside the bun! Good work. I miss my Peace Pipe pals.

I went camping for a weekend once

That's pretty lame

How come every time someone has an uncomfortable bowel movement they blame Taco Bell? Blame the other shit you eat!

I used to train greenies on SZ.

Even hippies don't care about rattlers

All i want in some box friends

BLASPHEMY

Crunchy spicy melty grilled from the shores of Freeport to Qeynos Hills

u mad

There's nothing I enjoy more than a thoroughly clean colon.

Copyrighted or trademarked names of products, characters, services, or concepts (e.g. Bigmac, Marlboro, Sony).

Does this mean that Fourthmeal Thinkoutsidethebun is no longer?

Taco Bell has a DAILY value menu

death to tyrants!

Fourthmeal will live to see another day! Huzzah!

Guard Quedal or whatever killed poor lvl 4 Fourthmeal once

Mabe the Bard - Good Team - Flowers of Happiness/Black Prophecy. Was RL friends with Teh Molie

Messianic is a true Hero of the Shell, and may his colon pass everything quickly and true!

Now that's what I call thinking outside the bun.

T.G.I. Fridays ya'll

Crunchy Spicy Melty Grilled

I was the guild leader of FoH for a few months while Fansy and Co. were on having fun on Rallos.

Buzzing off of 8 Red Hook Autumn Ales ya'll

Ha, i'm not sure as I was in BP by that point. You can probably find your name in the story on the FoH site www.notacult.com. Under the Fansy section there's a entry on when he killed people with the PoD.

I ate Arbys today guys

I am saddened by this thread's movement to the R&F section

hay

OH GOD I WANT SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont walk into Mcdonalds and demand a taco, if you want that taco you damn well better think outside the bun.
A true Hero of the Shell. If you want to get anywhere in left, you damn well better think outside the bun.

Gza - Killah Hills 10304

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best thing at Taco Bell is the bean burrito.
I'd say it's the hot 17 year old behind the counter.

The real question is why are you drinking light beer in the first place

Shawn Woolley died for your sins

haaay

nerds

I loved the fact that someone could train a raid on SZ. Sure, it sucked to be a goodie when it happened, but still, it made for exciting times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hes considered one of if not the best dueler currently. He had a medicocre showing at quakecon and got 2nd at gamescom 2010, but up until those he was the player to beat and had a streak of first places. Hes made somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 grand from tournaments so far.

Not sure what else to call that than professional heh.
i'd call it a NERD

What if you gave your pet's pet a mistwalker?

don't judge me pal

I could use a crunchwrap supreme right about now

May you never run out of Volcano Tacos my new friend

think outside the bun

I am

Tip: think outside the bun

Taco Bellin'

In college I once had 2 roommates sit around and watch me try to beat Super Ghouls n' Ghosts. I think I got to the one of the later levels on the second play through where you have to find some special item when I finally lost.

Those underwater bombs in TMNT pissed a 5 year old Fourthmeal off so much.

Like Magellan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zelda 2: the adventures of link
zelda 1
metal gear

all 3 were fucking like impossible without a guide or cheating - i've seen ghosts n' goblins beat like it was contra...no deaths

also, wii-ware came out with this nes mega man 9 and 10 - they had an achievement system that was insanely difficult and the time trials competing on the internet is crazy hard
I beat both Zelda 1/2 without cheating/guides back when I was 6 or 7 dude. No joke, no hyperbole, pure truth.

Which do you like more? I'm more of a Stones fan myself. Stray Cat Blues may be the most rocking song ever made.

I was drunk when I made this. I meant Stones vs. Beatles. The Beach Boys are bad ass, and I'll agree Loke, Pet Sounds is an awesome awesome album.

think outside the bun

Back on SZ I used to hang in Gfay and /ooc FREE FBSS TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO SENDS ME A TELL. I'd then tell all the responses they won, and to meet me in the same spot, and that i'd be there in a few minutes. Was always fun to run up and see 8-15 people waiting for me in a goofy part of the zone.

I got a one eyed monster that only spawns when females are about HEH HEH HEH

I hope they hand out free Taco Bell related items

Owlbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think outside the ban.
Is that some sort of veiled threat?

I can see that you're fifteen years old
No I don't want your I.D.
I can see you're so far from home
But it's no hanging matter
It's no capital crime

Keep sexting him Ralph, he'll give in soon!

He got some hairy feet yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course! We staff members do not have humor at all.

If you detect sarcasam you can keep it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that some sort of veiled threat?

poke smot

Which EQ zone were you most scared to travel through?

Maidens Eye always frightened poor ole Fourthmeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
::Cheers that his veiled taco joke somewhat took off::
I thought it was pretty funny. You a true Hero of the Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Used to be PoF, but now that I've raided it so many times...

I'd have to say Kedge.
With all the crazy pathing, Kedge is pretty frightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd tap that

Griegs End in Luclin was pretty scary too. What do you mean there's an invis mob that can quad me for 1600?

Name him Sir Barksalot

Cheers Rogean! May your colon be blessed with a smooth passing!

I don't [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey Jerkstore, the jerk store called. They're running out of you!

Reading this thread makes me wanna ralph

the correct response should have been, "What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller!"

Paludal Caverns or whatever was kind of scary on SZ. You never knew when a group of evils was camping the zone in

Well shit, why didn't anyone tell poor ole Fourthmeal about this shit?

Outside the bun

Those two blondes bitches was hot

This thread sucks worse than the shit Fourthmeal posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveitup1216 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was always scared while leveling in velks, for some reason I was 9 out of 10 times Kirbans target when he randomly popped in, fire off a manaburn, and instagated out til manaburn refreshed. fml.
Kirban was scary

i just wanna know how to exploit my way to lvl 50

I never bothered in Velks, being a noob bard goody.

think outside the bun

I JUST WANNA BE LVL 50 SHUT UP KROMWELL GO START A REVOLUTION

can i join?

will u be my gf?

Fansy the bard did it solo

We live in a fairly liberal society, I'm sure she'd understand.

So what does that make you, 54 years old or so? HEH HEH HEH! You're the only one who is responding to my posts.

Can I loot a Double Decker plz?

well this thread sure failed

Or the shit coming out of ur MOUF

i hate myself

I don't understand the question, and won't respond to it.

Jelly Roll Gum Drop -Mothers of Invention

OH GOD LET FOURTHMEAL KNOW THE SECRETS OF EVERQUET

Once again i'm all by myself sitting in my basement drinking cheap scotch OH GOD WHY DID MY COMPUTER BREAK I JUST WANNA PLAY EQ

Got hit by a car IRL i heard

I used to love to see two or three lvl 60 evils raid Crushbone. They weren't raiding Emperor Crush, they were raiding the 20 lvl 10s in the zone. It made me never want to ding lvl 6

A vote for Fourthmeal is a vote for the FUTURE

think outside the bun next time

Poke Smot

Mothers of Invention - Freak Out!

I'm still waiting for a SS of Rogean's corpse

<PeacePipe> is the guild for you

Seattle based stoner looking for pot connection. PST in game to Fourthmeal

think outisde the bun

Suggestion: Think outside the bun

Zappa > all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bleach was ok...

But other bands from the Seattle scene including, The Melvins and Earth had for more creativity and talent but since those bands weren't exploitable in the way Nirvana was (cashing in on a culture) they simply remained underground and balls to the fucking wall awesome.

Seriously, Honeybucket rapes the shit out of Smells like Teen Spirit
I heard Honeybucket in 9th grade and went out and bought 5 Melvins albums. God damn they rock.

ONE BABY TO ANOTHER SAID IM LUCKY TO'VE FOUND YOU

I got mad and threw my computer across the room. You're my only forum pal Kromwell.

That sounds disgusting. Fire Sauce should fill that void

looking forward to his new IFC show

bump cuz i'm fiending

I used to chain green evils and sick a charmed mob on them. Some evil bard did that to me when I was lvl 20 or so, so i returned the favor.

I watched the Deer Hunter stoned a few years back. What a fucking intense movie.

It had many prior issues, so tossing it really didn't damage it too much. I JUST WANAN PLAY EQ WITH MY PALS. instead i just drink my boredom away

IM PoOR ALL MY MONEY GOES TOWARDS BOOZE

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY UNLESS IT IS ABOUT ME

I NEED IT

Seinfeld for me pals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for clarifying IRL. I thought you were talking about the cars in game.

but seriously, if thats the case that sucks =(
I was lying

Taco Bell is the pinnacle of food preparation, service, and taste

It also cleanses your colon!

I want to see a more godly version of him dead.

Linkin Park > all

OH GOD

I had Katamari Damacy for my 360, which my girlfriend loved to play. A friend of mine play WOW with his girlfriend, as it's very noob friendly.

Even if I saw boxing I wouldn't /report it. You know why? I don't name names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get Peggle. Thank me later.
It's true, women love this game.

Wedding Bell Blues by Laura Nyro is pretty catchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd maintain your Taco Bell Shtick instead if I were you.
SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

IM ABOUT TO BREAK

Cuz i'm not a half-stepper

bump cuz i'm still in the market for some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is VERY server-related.

Seriously peebs need to learn to use the right forums ITS NOT THAT HARD
Neither is putting an apostrophe in it's or putting a period at the end of your sentence, PAL.

I understand being too lazy, but really, if you've been using a keyboard for more than a year it's probably pretty easy to slip that little pinky finger of yours over and hit that apostrophe button. It should come naturally to you PAL.

Also, Switzerland stinks.

I wanna start a Beach Boys metal cover band.

It's cuz Fourthmeal hasn't logged on in a while.

I'm drinking box wine tonight

My Goodies - Ciara

There's a video of me drunkenly rapping the full song of that at a party. I only missed one or two words.

/reporting for swearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the worst part is you replied to it, inevitably giving him the satisfaction of ~win
win

Typical night for me on Project 1999:

/who all (insert zone, guild, level, class, etc)
List of twenty names
/t (name 1) think outside the bun
/t (name 2) think outside the bun

wash, rinse, repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OOT backwards is TOO

ya welcome guys
Well damn. I was just about to post that. You have ruined my evening!

Box wine forever
Drink it swill it enjoy it
Get drunk off of that shit dawg

I had to buy box wine to get through this night. Please someone hook me up

If you beg in EC for two or three days I bet you'll get a Dark Reaver for free. Worked for me!

So much animosity in this thread

But no one posting. Where all my lurkers at?

Quote:
Fuck you, bitch.
Woah woah woah, looks like I stumbled across a bun eater. Think outside the bun sometime dude. I promise you'll be more calm.

Hella taddlers on this server. YOU NEVER NAME NAMES. Should have learned that shit in elementary school.

Was just kidding

it opened up my eyes i saw the sign

Those are funny ass lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/reporting for reporting for swearing
/reporting for reporting someone reporting

Don't name names

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuut1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you have to think outside the bun.
/reporting for stealing catch phrases

Roll an enchanter dude

Franzia - Box Wine

Not sure it was ever posted online. If i had a mic I'd log on to a vent channel and happily rap the song, however. Mail fourthmeal a mic plz

Blasphemers. May their colons burn with the heat of 1,000 packets of firesauce.

It's a SEINFELD REFERENCE DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU!!?

/reporting for taddling

haters wanna hate

Think outside the bun

Most rock/pop is 99% post-production. You gotta see it live to know fo sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is that pop stars are considered gay, when it's the metal audience that's full of teen boys groping each other in the pit? Discuss.
C'est vrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let her win, but just by 1 or two goals... make sure she doesn't realize your letting her win.
/nerd Let the Wookie win

All you bun eaters are going to hell
unless you repent at your local Taco Bell

The Roots are all excellent musicians

They hate us for our freedom

OH GOD WHICH TACO BELL?

Haters wanna hate

I like tofu and sprouts, but that looks absolutely disgusting

Gza - Investigative Reports

I was a veg for a few months. I realized my diet really didn't change a whole lot, as I was just replacing whatever meat I was using in my curries and such with tofu.

I love Curb and Arrested D. It's really a tie for me between those two and Seinfeld for my favorite. I guess I'd lump in the British Office too.

DESTRUCTION WILL OCCUR

Think outside the button

Do you also need box wine to get through the nights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like ewoks becoming sith. Just... embarassing to everyone involved.
NERD ALERT

some of you need to think outside the bun a little more often

Just roll yourself a bard and train him

me too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MJ - Thriller

White: Turning Leaf Pinot Grigio
Red: Franzia Cab Sav

What about YOU?

Will you two be my friends?

Good answer

I wish my post count was as high as Tralina's

best friend status is reserved solely for drinking pals, pal

I can accomplish anything if I set my mind to it

I thought about going as a Franzia box one Halloween, but did not.

Tralina can become anything she wants if she sets her mind to it!

bean burritos are where its at

They look disgusting. I'd only try one if drunk.

He's been on many a safari

Hey hey hey now, I thought this thread was about Taco Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big Bang Theory rulz

Regards,
Mg
That is one of the worst modern sit coms. The laugh track sounds off every 10 seconds or so, usually after a character says something like "pickle" or "badger". The characters aren't consistent at all, with their actions/statements contradicting previous actions/statements/character profiles. The jokes are horribly written. They'll start with some subtle humor, but its as if the writers don't expect their viewers to understand, so they take the next 5-10 seconds making the joke so fucking obvious it loses whatever little entertainment value it started with.

They should rename the show The Laugh Track Theory. Really though, what can we expect from a CBS comedy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that sounds like a request for a picture of me with a crunch wrap supreme covering up my naughty bits. it can be done...
Your ideas intrigue me.

bump cuz i'm still dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but you will NEVER be as promiscuous as her
I hit up a variety of neighborhood Taco Bells. Does that count?

UR PANTIES LOLZ

mail me some?

Did it once, but it alerted the neighbors. Shit is stinky when growing!

Who gives a fuck about rain forests? I WANT MY BACON CHALUPA YOU CITAG!

all alone in my basement OH GOD MY LIFE

This thread is too hot for tv

I hate that guy. He's plastic. Don't trust him.

Taco Bell > YOU

As some of you may be aware, my computer broke about a month back. You see, it was an old computer (7/8 years old), and started to have a few problems. This escalated into me throwing it across the room. I sit here now, drunk and depressed, because I'm unemployed and can't play Everquest. Halp me pals, halp me.

Quote:
I'm starting to like Baltimore since watching the Wire. I'm in Season 2 and that show is the best shit I've ever seen.
It's a bad ass show, for sure. One of my favorite HBO shows.

Frealz though guys, I need pot. Quit derailing my thread.

Anyone ever hear the Wipers? they're pretty good

dolla dolla bill ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you're anywhere near seattle, ill trade you a computer for gear =)
I'd camp gear for you pal

where you from in seattle? i'm on south side

Been listening to a lot of Wu-Tang latley

i been there before

Quote:
crapital hill man
SeaTacistan is where I thrive
You cross a Somali, you won't stay alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilyenaMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should think outside the BOX pal.

Get a real bottle of wine next time.
Some of us think in more economical terms than bottles. 11 dollars for 5 liters, or 4 dollars for 1 liter?

Think outside the stats

haters wanna hate

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Stoned now, don't need weed

I'm just an erudite who loves Taco Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming a computer is only $300 I would say get a job. If u have a phone and a roof over your head pretty much means your parents support you.

Grow up and get a job. Its sad when someone can play EQ for 18 hours a day and post on forums all day but cant get a job. If u put as much time into gettin a job as you do eq you would probably be successful.
jobs are for suckers

dolla dolla bill ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruumsh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are clearly thinking inside the bun...
A true Hero of the Shell

Blasphemy! May your colon never again have a clean passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruumsh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scariest place for me is easily the bathroom when I use it after eating a heaping fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're trying to derail this fine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire sauce <3 <3 <3 <3
Tralina knows whats up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrynn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What in the world does this have to do with the wonderful Culinary delights of the Bell?
I was probably munching on a crunchwap supreme at the time

Eating Taco Bell right now

knows how to party

I'm a Pacific NW fan myself. Love the rain, trees, mountains, and water.

edit: plus, we have excellent beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never eaten taco bell in my life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll probably spend eternity rotting in a vat of fire sauce if you do not correct this injustice.

Halp i've fallen and can't get up

Bah, you can tan in the summer easily!

Quote:
Only if you're outside for one full day, soo when are you going to farm me gear?
I need a computer, then I can farm gear.

I CHOOSE YOU

poo metal

Go forth and kill the bun eaters with your magical enhancements

CHOO CHOO

Me from a few years back

And here I thought you were a boxed wine drinker. For shame

Solution: don't die

They're a disgusting race who deserves to be wiped off of Norrath. They are all bun eaters

Fun game for sure

can you translate "think outside the bun" to ogre plz

Tip: think outside the bun

We should intern them

flight of the conchords was good for some laughs too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's right. I said it.
hay pal lets b friends

Quote:
You can come over to my place, use one of mine to farm the gear and then afterwards ill give you a computer
Are you trying to lure me into your lair?

show is boring dawg. watch Rambo instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait im sorry, plz dont delete my characters uth! Oh wait i dont play here anymore
Can i have your gear?

This thread is full of haters and squares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In '87, Huey released this, "Fore," their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
American Psycho?

you can find an abstract listenin to hip hop
my pops used to say it reminded him of bee bop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlankyLanky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy is either epic trolling that is 4chan worthy, or one of the dumbest people ever to squeee out of a vagina. im thinking its the former. btw im dying to know your player name, ya know...so i can power level you.
Me? My character name is Fourthmeal Thinkoutsidethebun. My computer broke and i'm unable to play the box, but still hang around the forums, as I lack a life and spend most nights drunk on my computer OH GOD MY LIFE.

Ya'll ever watch Yes, Minister? Good show

NERD ALERT!!!

Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister are both great shows. Watching me some Yes, Minister right now. Check it out if you want a British comedy show that focuses on government waste and a giant bureaucracy. You can instant watch it on Netflix.

I wish I had a hole to fall into right about now

Hit up the cash cab dawg

rangers

i like this thread

Kromwell doesn't want you to compete for leet ranger loot. don't listen to him.

Flowers of Happiness > you

College Sports: I'm a Washington basketball fan, but I love seeing their football team lose.

NFL: Seachickens wut wut. I'm also becoming a Packers fan, even though the Seachickens always used to lose to them in the playoffs at Lambeau.

MLB: Oh god the Mariners suck, but I will never forget that magical 2001 season. Or was it 2003? Whatev

NBA: FUCK YOU OKLAHOMA. Not that I really watched the Sonics after middle school, but I still liked having them around. I've always liked the Jazz as well.

NHL: Seattle Metropolitans first american hockey team to win the Stanley Cup, bitches

SOCCER: I'm a Seattle Sounders fan as far as MLS goes. I like to see Liverpool do well in England, as I own a jersey of theirs (obtained it by accident), and they were the first team I started following internationally.

BIG BANG THEORY SUCKS JESUS CHRIST

I once told Rogean to "think outside the bun," but then he broadcast NEXT PERSON TO SENT ME A NON-EQ RELATED TELL IS GETTING BOOTED so I didn't follow up

So Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father?

Really though, funny video. A++.

yeah, Washington rocks. Well, western Washington does.

Fuck the Thunder though, frealz. UW is ok. I used to cheer against them, having not attended either UW or WSU, but now i'm cool with UW basketball. We produce some decent players.

Seriously dude. See my post on the first page about it.

You guys fans of Dave Zirin at all? He's my favorite sports writer. Check out any of his books for entertainment + some knowledge

Got a pal who grew up with Ian McKay and Henry Rollins. No joke. He has old work pictures with them at haggen das ors ome shit

Can we sticky this plz

think outside the bun my friend

it's always sunny is good, fo sho

Arsenal and Holland are both awesome to watch, though the World Cup final was really hard on the eyes

outside the bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did, I got some nachos too, but they were all broken. Why do you do this to me T Bell. :/
Consider it reparations for your past transgressions as a bun eater

Big Love isn't a sit com pal, though the Mormon religion might be LOLZ <Elohim coming to earth on a space ship> LOL

FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOLS NUMBER NINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourthmeal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think outside the bun ya'll
OH GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHooker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: What did the EQ player say when they ran out of weed?

lol

A: This game fucking sucks.
OH GOD

think im gonna barf

I'd like to rage on Nikki if you know what I mean *nudge nudge*

a chalupa in his mouth?

i been enjoying the league lately too

What is this 9/11 you all are speaking of?

One million copper

I find it to be much more funny when stoned

I always check my order when they hand it to me. That way I know I got the goods I trekked through suburbia for.

make peace not war

He/she was obviously a bun eater

haters wanna hate
scammers wanna scam

Big Bang Theory more like Big Laugh Track Theory

eh

You gotta think outside poor writing, dude.

That's what.

*yawn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't see the plain humor (if only a slight amount) in someone actually taking the time to /tell you to tell you that your price sucks while simultaneously receiving a /tell from someone who wants to buy at that exact price...Then there probably wasn't even reason to comment in this thread, because obviously you're too important to be bothered by humor that doesn't come from A-list comedians...
think outside the bun dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blancah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always Sunny and The Office, even though it's mostly lost the Jim & Pam spark I still find myself watching year after year.
I also cannot stop, even though I know it's a shitty show. I feel that I put two seasons in, so I might as well ride the shit to the end, no matter how stinky it gets.

True enlightenment can only be reached through worshiping the Lords Spicy, Crunchy, Melty, and Grilled at your local Taco Bell pals. Spicy likes it when you get Volcano Tacos, and Crunchy is cool with that too, but Melty and Grilled prefer the likes of Crunchwrap Supremes and Grilled Stuffed Burritos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I even tried to think outside the bun™ and I am still not getting it.
haters wanna hate boxers wanna box

It took years of deep thought for me to think of it

I've always thought about watching News Radio. Should I and WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I two box all the time:

a box of wine and a box of ho-hos
What's your favorite box wine? I'm a Turning Leaf Pinot Grigio fan myself, though I usually just buy the Franzia Cab Sav due to its price/size.

The REAL question is, why should we give a fuck?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Very enjoyable

You're grouping with the wrong folk my friend. No doubt all of them are regular customers are McDonalds or Burger King or any of those other bunned establishments. Next time choose a group based on their affinity to Taco Bell.

B-

Next time you come across these rascals train them. That'll teach em who's boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah. then you'd know the true meaning of horrible
Sire, I find your name offensive

BAKE ME SOME TACOS SIRE

Are you in?

real men drive F-16s

DONT JUDGE ME

Me n' Audacity gonna take a trip to the local Taco Bell ya'll who else is in?

The GM room in Qeynos Catacombs was a scary place to be summoned to. What do you mean I was exploiting a pathing bug?

haaaay

Go eat a burger you taco hater

Looks like Fourthmeal gotta step up his game.

STEP YO GAME UP! MARCUS, PSP

Just checking in, seeing how my pal is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kckelley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Siren's Grotto for me. Having to go through that zone always turned me into a baby.
I always just used to use that bug where if you camped out three times in the corner of one zone in you'd pop up on the other side.

Looks like Taco Bell packs a calorie loaded bang for your buck. Good deal, aye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
halflings are the best ever!!!!

they are by far my fav race in EQ... wish they could be bard :P
While they aren't my favorite race, I always wanted to play a Halfing bard. Seems like it would be a cool combo. Selos + being short = hyper speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So simple, yet so catchy.
UNLIKE UR POSTS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I always think outside the bun dude. ALWAYS.

EDIT: So should Rogean.

A fellow <PeacePipe> guildie is making fun of me pals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm gonna tell Toop on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes the answer is inside the bun though.
Your pro-bun agenda/propaganda will get you NO WHERE

It was a scary zone frealz. All the mobs saw invis

I wish I had the talent to write fiction like David Foster Wallace or Pynchon. I have a semi-decent story idea that I think either one of them could make into an incredibly funny novel.

I've never seen Toop type like that, and I don't believe your statement sire!

The only game I can play on my netbook is Forum Troll 2. Did the drugs get to Toop's mind? Is that it?

Dearest GMs,

I am writing you to ask that you lower the wait time between posts. For forum trolls such as myself, waiting that whole thirty seconds between posts can really slow my work down. Perhaps a ten second wait would be more appropriate?

Thank you sires,

Fourthmeal

GROSS DU DE LOLS

Glorfinrod is obviously a bun-eater. He'll realize the error of his ways once he passes away and has to spend eternity burning in vats of firesauce.

Zappa & The Mothers
The Stooges
Elton John's band circa Captain Fantastic
Wilco
Uncle Tupelo
The Roots
Super Furry Animals
Janes Addiction
Rolling Stones

it's a yes
i'm lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by audacity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO YOU COOL STORY BRO, AND NO YOU ENJOY YOUR CANCER!

HA!! Did you see that fourthmeal? I totally pwnt him!
Fourthmeal and Audacity tearing this ish UP

Hail and well met sire. My only suggestion to you is this; Think outside the bun.

Where in WA you at Led? SeaTac wut wut

Yeah, Taco Bell. duh

bump cuz i'm out and just got paid

what the hell. Why did the admin move my WTB thread in the East Commonlands forum to this one.

Trolling, what does that mean?

haaaay

put some cream in them buns

hail

i loved smoked foods/beer. shit is TAAASTY

Quote:
Oh noez, u have shattered my dreams
All your dreams are torn asunder

U high bro?

I hear everyone drives trucks out in those parts

Quote:
fourthmeal is the only good poster on this board

but i still will never eat taco bell.
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to rise as far as I have. Thank you sire, thank you. That said, I have to warn you that stating you'll never enjoy Taco Bell is blasphemy, and you and your cohort of bun eaters will have a special place in a giant vat of fire sauce in which you will burn in for all eternity if you do not repent.

I'm a fan of their double deckers and volcano tacos. Cheap and they go down easy. If my hunger is sizable i'll go with a grilled stuffed burrito or a crunchwrap supreme.

think outside the bun

But can your penis take being submerged in it for eternity? I'm guessing not

woah woah woah there this thread has gone TOO FAR

Happy to see some FZ fans on the boards. The first few Mothers albums blow me away every time I hear them.

Why don't you reach in my pocket and see what it is

Not gonna lie, drunk right now watching some football. I also lack Taco Bell, but I will be making some tacos later on tonight.

I remember the first time I entered Plane of Taco Bell. I ordered a Double Decker, and never looked back.

Sounds like your faction wasn't high enough. I'm guessing you ate too many hamburgers. That lowers Taco Bell faction at an incredibly fast rate.

I hate sour cream. I'll dump a bunch of guac on em though.

I'm Fourthmeal, and I support this message.

My tacos were excellent. Made one double decker and one hard shell.

Taco Taco Bell ya'll

Only bad people get banned

Looks like a Californian version of Poutine. Also, there's a reason TB doesn't serve french fries, ITS EFFING BLASPHEMOUS

Capri Sun and orange slices/fruit rollups WUT WUT

OH GOD I SMOKED ALL MY RESIN

say what

i gotta pee

Let me tell you something, the french fry is the redheaded stepchild of the bun. Evil by association.

I don't like me either

What was your question? re-post it and i'll try to answer

/who all europa

/tell (insert name) think outside the bun

I wish i was stoned and had some taco bell

I got a bony razor for you heh heh heh

I'm sure he eats his fair share of TB

*edit* I'm sure he eats four or five peoples fair shares

howdy

can i have your gear?

What's going down on Nov. 27th?

I wish your name was Testocles

Two boxer, oh two boxer, gatherer of gear
Two boxer, oh two boxer, your time surely draws near!
Two boxer, oh two boxer, gatherer of stuff
Two boxer, oh two boxer, when will you have enough?

Uthgaard and Nilbog repping since 2009 dawg

haaaay

sup?

bump

Why you so mean Audacity?

It's all I have

This thread gets the Fourthmeal stamp of approval!

I will profess to having a lower IQ than your average mammal.

Large and in charge amirite?

Love Infinite Jest. Ever read Consider the Lobster? I prefer his novels, but god damn that's a funny essay.

Pineapple Express started off tolerable, but quickly sank into WHO THE FUCK PUT THIS ON? I will say James Franco played a shut in drug dealer very well.

Think outside the bun

I'm Fourthmeal, and I approve this message.

I was hoping for a Taco Bell option...

frealz?

OH GOD MY LIFE

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.
1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

I've alwasy been a fan of the scratch n' sniff variety of gear

What else would I talk about on this forum?

OMG I h8 U UTHGAARD GAWD F THIS SERVER

I voted for the first option

Spud wins the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite possibly the dumbest shtick I've ever seen. Dude needs to give it a rest. But hey, he's got a poll up about him which I'm sure makes his bunghole wet.

Attention Whore.
All the fellas all the fellas wanna be me
they ignore me, intimidated by me

be a kitty cat

This guy was FIENDING for some TB

Pizza Hut more like Pizza Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamzal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh about your wipe... How does 1 person dying constitute as a wipe?
Believe you me, I've felt like dying after a few nasty wipes

Woah woah woah, here I am surfing the forums and after accidentally clicking a real EQ thread I see my name in it. Ya'll thinking outside the bun?

I guess after the laughter comes the tears

Why can't Bored, idiot pothead be a choice?

No, I did get a job recently however.

Uthgard and Rogean co-running this shit dawg WUT

i bet you nerds got really excited when you saw this thread didn't you

Oh I see how it is

Ya'll are cheaters and liars and haters. EFF McDonalds.

EDIT: THEY HAVE TO BRIBE YOU TO EAT THEIR FOOD, GROSS!

Sounds like Slax has had one too many buns in his day if you acquire my drift... he's a hater, and haters wanna hate.

Please, I would never stoop to such blasphemy!

I voted for retarded. I'd vote bun-eater for you.

If I was banned the only posts on this forum would be F U ROGEAN AND UTHGAARD I HATE YOU GUSY CUZ YOU WONT LET MY WIFE PLAY AND I GOT BANNED FOR TWO WEEKS CUZ I KSED

u mad bro?

think outside the ban

One of my professors knows the RL Wendy

Sounds like somebody needs to relax a little bit. May I suggest a visit to your local Taco Bell for something of the crunchy, spicy, melty, or grilled variety?

From the shores of Freeport to Qeynos Hills

Rogean and uthgaard know what's up. They're my PALS. Ain't that right guys? guys...?

a kitty cat

Ya'll got the late night munchies yet?

Class forums will just give me n' BK more territory to fight over.

Rogean told me he's implementing a /Taco option, much like EQ had when they released LDON or whatever with the /pizza option. I know it's not classic, but it IS needed.

I see you driving round town with a burger
and i'm like "fuck u"

For the four of you who chose the second option, I want stories as to how I became this way. Exactly how did I become mentally ill after birth?

Drivethrudiet.com ya'll

Jaxon, a Hero of the Shell!

Alawen, you were cooler in the Black Prophecy days

Man FUCK the Yankees. Like they really need another World Series. I don't really want the Rangers to ever win one before my Mariners do (ha, maybe in 30 years or something), but FUCK the Yankees.

Their time will never come. So sad.

No one likes red heads dude.

Woah woah woah, don't click with LizardNecro posted. DONT CLICK IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this, i wonder why this idiot isnt banned yet. Is spamming server chat with not-eq-related and also not funny nonsense not against the rules?
Why don't you READ the rules some time pal.

What Japan said times TEN

ewe

gross dude LMAO lOl

gross dude LMAO lOl

All about Taco Bell

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

a drunken fourthmeal approves Dave Thomas's message

I've been to a few soccer-baseball double headers (Sounders -> Mariners, stadiums right next to each other), and let me tell you, soccer is WAAAAY more exciting. That said, seeing a pitcher on top of his game (aka no-hitter) is pretty fucking exciting. Also, seeing a pitcher on top of his batting game (aka Felix Hernandez grand slam) is also very exciting.

I got netflix, and I think Hulu is a piece of faggoty shit. Seriously, YOU GONNA MAKE ME WATCH ADS FUCK YOU HULU, ok, i'm drunk but i still believe this.

Nickyboy, I tried to watch Blackadder, but really struggled through the first and second episodes of the first season. I know how the series works, should I just try again on another season (everyone says the fourth is excellent)

i give you taco flavored kisses honey

BOSCO! my passowrd is BOSCO

I've never had problems like that with craigslist. People are cheap as hell though, and will try to low ball you as often as possible.

Ever check Craigslist on April Fools? Lots of funny posts.

<PeacePipe> is an excellent guild

I have a gut of iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're going through that hole one way or another, what's the difference?
gross dude LMAO lOl

just wondering

USA - WA - Seattle - Taco Bell

I be riding down the street
craving a fourthmeal treat
I got the late night munchies
melty spicy crunchy grilled
late night munchies
got the late night munchies

I like all the GMs, as they tolerate my existence on this forum.

drinking is bad guys

its a CONSPIRACY

Wendys is for squares

I'm Fourthmeal, and I endorse this message

think outside the bun pal

me n' japan rocking out in this thread

Isn't that dangerously close to reckless endangerment? DONT GO TO JAIL ROGEAN

my life

You sound like <PeacePipe> material, and should talk to Toop immediately. Tell him Fourthmeal sent you.

I know this is blasphemy, and I will say 25 hail marys to make up for it (read: eat twenty five Volcano Tacos), but the BK .99 cent spicy chick'n crisp is a decent sandwich.

I support land and farm reform as long as it leads to more tacos, burritos, and chalupas for all the peasants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKromwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or less pot...
You have your priorities WAAAAAY out of line.

thinking outside the bun

Pedal Steel wut wuuuuut

Rogean going to jail you heard it here first dont worry pal i'll bring you taco bell periodically

Quote:
Why don't you guys just improve the wiki?

bump cuz this is a good idea

Which do you prefer and why?

While I'm a big fan of both, I'll have to lean towards good ole Joel. I like his lyrics a bit more than Elton's (Taupin's i mean), and I prefer a more laid back pop/piano sound to the orchestral sound that many Elton songs have. Best album? Glass Houses.

To get you into a Taco Bell today?

I had a friend who purchased a craigslist hooker for his work buddy. No complaints on his end.

If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up I'll never stop

seattle based stoner looking for weed

I've sent a few mistells via text to my girlfriend. Now that shit sucks

Hey pal, some of us think about more than just everquest all day and all night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fourthmeal, I know you can smell that 500th post, but don't let yourself get sloppy.
I realize the quality of my posts is slipping with each passing post, as I do eye-ball and mentally massage myself while watching my post count increase one post at a time. I am sorry sir.

You say potatoes, I saw potatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Start posting in off topic, and I'll go to a Taco Bell today.
I'll only do this if you post pictures

!

Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what the offspring of a Shivan Dragon and Serra Angel would look like?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MAGIC NERD ALERT

Hey pal, i still have a few characters on the server

Yeah, Qeynos Catacombs is a decent place to level until 6/7, when you can then switch to Black Burrow and get some gnoll fangs. Also, there are a few mobs in Qcat that drop shit you can sell for spell money for the druid.

mountain dew is for nerds. oh wait...

eh

BKyou'regay heh heh heh

William?

Wendel?

Wally?

Willy?

Wendy?

Walker?

Walter?

Wade?

Wellington?

!

Damn pal, what a citag

I was hoping for Wellington

haai

wish i had a joint right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you already made this joke and it wasnt very funny the 1st time
its all i have, and it's not a joke, i'm freal

uh oh, looks like I need a distraction. Umm...

My computer broke and I only have this netbook. I still like to stay active in the EQ community though.

I wish I was as popular as you Tralina

lets hit up the TB

I'm fairly poor, though I could scrap together the necessary funds to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shannacore how do you do it? I would have uninstalled by now.
she likes the attention dawg

Quote:
you are popular fouthmeal. you are popular to me.
will you be my gf?

EFF SUBWAY AND EFF EWE

Quote:
ill do you one better. ill be your bf. im gay, but ill smoke that burrito day and night.
GROSS DUDE LOLZ

Oh i see how it's gonna be

I think all ya'll EQers are secretly in love with Tralina.

I'd like to submit my resume. I am almost a 50th level forum troll warrior.

Quote:
i think the fascination of making fun of a girl on the internet is played out. inb4 internet white knight.
I'm happy the fascination of promoting a fast food restaurant on the internet isn't played out yet.

Quote:
i would gladly harass a male attention whore if he also were unattractive

Start posting pictures of shitty drinks in the filthy dim hovel you play EQ in, and you can be popular too
I am incredibly unattractive, and live in a dark, dank, smelly hole.

smoke weed

or am i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It made for 2 really delicious trays of brownies.
mail me one plz

Perhaps he was a bisexual? Maybee all the womens turned him straight?

Japan wa baka desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by corradojeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that is thinking outside the bun!
It's what I do pal

volcano taco > u

Ignore the man behind the curtain

I've done it before. Have also gone the top ramen route, which got me stoned but was not as enjoyable as brownies.

maybe so maybe no

I'd prefer Fourthmeal's Fun House

can i join?

Quote:
maybe.
This upsets me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, there was indeed a character named "Fourthmeal" on P99. A couple months ago (before he hit the boards with all of the inane posts) I was slightly weirded out by two random tells which only said "Think outside the bun." Wish I would have thought to ss it. >.<

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Z
/who all (insert zone, level, race, class, guild)
list of 20 names
/t name 1 think outside the bun
/t name 2 think outside the bun

weed top ramen? You just boil weed in oil/butter, and use that when making the top ramen. i followed some recipe online. I wouldn't try it, i mean, i got stoned but it didn't really taste good.

it was ME

Quote:
WELL, I am kind of upset that everytime I go to taco bell they never fully melt the cheese on my quesadillas.

BITCHES.

redeem yourself.
Look, maybe if you treated the employees a bit better they'd help you out with some decent food preparation

I was just trying to spread the word

you only do it if you want to get stoned

of the late night variety?

Yeah, smoking is better. I was just trying something new.

Ugh, it's pretty gross though

Yeah, i been there before. It's not bad if you dump a shit load of rooster sauce in it.

whaaaaa?!?!

What kind of sauce do you use?

haha, what kind of website is that!?!

Franks is ok, I prefer the rooster though. Franks is too tangy for my tastes

you looooooove the tang huh

stop posting, i'll never catch up to your post count

oh god my life

!

F U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A true Hero of the Soft Shell

i don't really like led zeppelin to be honest

Oh god this thread is more popular than I expected

Oh my god it's awesome

poke smot

led zep < me

lets start a guild called <Fourthmeal's Palz> WHOS IN I AM

i'm lovingsome taco bell fo sho

I am not Nilbog dammit. If anything I'm uthgaard or Rogean or (insert another GM name)

Glass Houses = best album of the '80s?

think outside the bun MickeyDeeznuts

And while I was inside
I might have been undignified
And that is maybe
why you cried
I don't know...
Maybe so,
But what's the difference now?

think outside the bun ya'll

run in windowed mode like man

haaay

Plz read PM and respond oh god I miss your cyborz

Fourthmeal!

blizzcon more like NERDcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuut1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
japan is just mad cuz his peepee wouldnt get past the thread starters GF's lips.

im saying he's asian and therfore has a small wang.

which is probably also his last name.

WANG!
Hey pal, racism is NOT ok

I wish I could make popular threads

I hate the Mariners for not drafting Lincecum.

think outside the bun y'all

bump

Ha, I remember when you sold that to me. 70pp I believe! Malinrol, a true Hero of the Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravhin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumps from Fourthmeal? I guess I'll take it
You NEED it. Plus, it is for a good cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabaego [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of Dog's and Taco Bell, does no one know that Taco Bell meat quality is equal to that of Dog Food? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you're spreading bun eating propaganda.

Lincecum, smoking players in games, smoking joints after games

Reading about nerds enrages me

I wish my fake threads were this popular

Stand yo ground dawg

MY POST COUNT ISNT RISING PAST 498 OH GOD

This is a conspiracy of epic proportions, and I will not be intimidated!

You're my hero

This is OUTRAGEOUS, btw. I just want to get to 500. Whoever is behind this is CLEARLY a bun eater.

My post count isn't rising pals.

Oh shit it just rose

y'all

Hmmm. I could have sworn that I posted this in another section of the forums...

fixt

I did not know of this no R&F post count thingy. This is worrisome.

hay guys wuts going on

Hey hey hey now. If ya'll are reading it then I MUST be doing something right

Usually a week or so

Why isn't Fourthmeal on this poll?

I would never be caught stepping foot into Tacoma, Auburn, or Puyallup, you country bumpkin.

Sorry pal

Project 99 WHAT IS UUUUUP

QUIT TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's not a thread about sending Fourthmeal to the chair :-).
Well THATS a relief

PST > EST

WEST SIDE

Fourthmeal is trollin the forums

one million copper offer still stands

The only MEAT i EAT has TEATS

This thread does not receive the Fourthmeal stamp of approval

Elitist societies will be the downfall of Norrath

more like world of SNOREcraft

am i right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEmblem86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marlon liked this.
Fourthmeals wishes to be friends with Marlon.

Fourthmeal writes:

Marlon, will you join me in thinking outside the bun?

I've never gotten in trouble with the GMs, so I can't really answer this question. All I can say is next time don't cause problems, and always follow the rules.

This guild is full of McDonalds and Wendys loving bun eaters. I would not recommend joining them until they have started to think outside the bun.

Having spammed my fair share of Dark Ascension members, I can assure you they are not as laid back as they might seem up front. May I recommend a guild meeting at a Taco Bell to lighten the guild mood?

OH GOD IM TROLLING THE FORUMS AT MIDNIGHT ON A MONDAY

plz someone help me out and sell me a life

Colorado
Where the mountains are rigid
and the women be frigid
Colorado

I liked that so much I'm gonna repost it in a new thread

Colorado
Where the mountains are rigid
and the women be frigid
Colorado

Jesus christ, can we sticky this post please?

I will agree with Tol that druids sure don't act like proper druids. I am not sure either Karana or Tunare would agree with the genocidal removal of these species, as they are not harming the environment in any way, shape, or form. Further more, if druids were to re-appropriate their earnings via some sort of lottery system, the story would be drastically different, but keeping easily earned capital out of the hands of a struggling populace is grounds for proletariat and divine wrath.

p.s. Most druids are bun-eaters, and thus are absolutely disgusting and despicable, and are doomed to one of the deepest layers of hell where they will be chained in a vat of fire sauce for all eternity. I never have, and never will, trust one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEmblem86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marlon writes:

Homemade tacos > Arby's > Taco Bell

Sorry. That's just how it is.
I should have known better than to trust one of your kind. A pox on you, sire, and may your first born child be a feminine child.

you just want my hard earned stuff

Quote:
I am reconsidering after this post.

I may eat at Taco Bell just because I dislike the way Druids tend to operate.

I seriously think that Verant should've come up with some way to stop Druids from mass killing whatever animals they feel like. Kicking them out of the class would've been nice, as would having faction hits for Druids and Rangers killing animals (self-defense is another matter entirely). They screwed up, though.
Your faction with me has been raised buddy. You are no longer KOS to me, but let me tell you, I sure ain't regarding you kindly.

hard out here for an erudite

haters wanna hate

New York
Where upstate has lots of flowers
and the city is minus two towers
New York

This information you're spreading is vital to the server's health

Sir Fourthmal, Hero of Taco Bell, Paladin of the Lords Melty, Spicy, Crunchy, Grilled, and Knight of the Shell.
Last edited by Uthgaard; 10-26-2010 at 09:35 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

bling bling

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-26-2010, 09:37 PM
VIP / Contributor

Done
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM