Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Aviak

Default wru Bunknee?

So, I am posting in hopes to recover the name of the character I created on EverQuest way back when and have used ever since. I made a halfling rogue named Bunknee and I am just hoping to find the person that is using him, because I would like to play as Bunknee again.

I have sent in petitions to no avail. All I have found out is that he has not logged on since Nov. 4th 2010 and he is, ironically enough, a halfling rogue as well (only level 3 at that).

Anyway to qualify this as a rant I just want to suggest to people to be original and use your own names that you yourself come up with, not someone elses name that you may have thought was cool.

I am in no way flaming here, I would ask kindly to whomever has Bunknee if I may have him back. I am actually quite honored that the character was most likely named after me.

I miss Bunknee and I think he misses me! Easter is coming up and I would like nothing more than to be reunited with my love, my other self, my alter ego, et cetera.. now more than ever. Pwetty pwease!

Sincerely,
Bunknee Hopp
() ()
(o.o)
( ><)

p.s. - watch the move, Hop, this coming Easter!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Aviak

bump
Old 05-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Skeleton

please kill yourself bunk fag
Old 05-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I am posting in hopes to recover the name of the character I created on EverQuest way back when and have used ever since. I made a halfling rogue named Bunknee and I am just hoping to find the person that is using him, because I would like to play as Bunknee again.

I have sent in petitions to no avail. All I have found out is that he has not logged on since Nov. 4th 2010 and he is, ironically enough, a halfling rogue as well (only level 3 at that).

Anyway to qualify this as a rant I just want to suggest to people to be original and use your own names that you yourself come up with, not someone elses name that you may have thought was cool.

I am in no way flaming here, I would ask kindly to whomever has Bunknee if I may have him back. I am actually quite honored that the character was most likely named after me.

I miss Bunknee and I think he misses me! Easter is coming up and I would like nothing more than to be reunited with my love, my other self, my alter ego, et cetera.. now more than ever. Pwetty pwease!

Sincerely,
Bunknee Hopp
() ()
(o.o)
( ><)

p.s. - watch the move, Hop, this coming Easter!
BROTHER BUNKNEE? OF EA? =D

It's Heallun Rumblebelly ;p

PM me goddamnit D= I think I'll hafta reroll here soon too unfortunately. Heallun got banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hopefully i'll be able to at least reuse the name.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Aviak

hellz yeah it is Heallun! i recognized yer name right away when i saw it under 'last post' for the forum!! anyway, in game name is Woodwind.. hopefully youve had no bad encounters with him so far, haha.. i wouldnt put it passed that guy!

its great to hear from you sir, too bad you didnt have the solution to this here problem or this wouldve easily been the best day evar! but even so, its still up there =P

hope to see you around sir =)
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Orc

Erm, you didn't happen to play a rogue by the same name in Vanguard, did you? Woefeather/Xeth?

-Jayko
Old 05-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Aviak

In fact Jayko! Again, I noticed yer name right away from the "last post" column. Jayko, if i remember right was a wood elf bard on vg? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I believe yer parents played too or something, I could be mistaken on that one!

Hope to talk to you soon as well sir =)
Old 05-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Aviak

First of all.. A well deserved bump. To the top..

Second of all, please don't add random and negative tags to threads started by me.. Please n thank you
I've tried to edit and remove them but clearly failed..

Anyway I'm still searching for this name which I've used for 10+ years now. Plz hepl
Old 05-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Aviak

the name is Woodwind
Old 05-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BROTHER BUNKNEE? OF EA? =D

It's Heallun Rumblebelly ;p

PM me goddamnit D= I think I'll hafta reroll here soon too unfortunately. Heallun got banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hopefully i'll be able to at least reuse the name.
Heallun? You played Shards of Dalaya for a short time? Trevorest here.

Closed Thread