Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't that other ZekEMU server come out recently? I think pop normally dips some every time there is a new season.

I think Sanctuary is doing ok killing their own mobs, but if they needed help I'd think that Apex wouldn't mind helping them.
You mean by telling them if you play with or have any Ronin in your guild (or don't abide by our rules) we will grief you off the box?

Isn't that what these posts from Tune, and related posts are about?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=293415

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=293088

Tune, the guy who shares videos of him actively griefing Sanctuary in Seb - telling them "grats <Sanctuary> don't fuck it up" and "Sanctuary is officially KOS until they abandandon Ronin"

Is that what helping is? Because it looks like that is what oppression is.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Ronin was helping sanctuary kill their own mobs the server pop was 180 every night.

When Franktuary formed it plummeted to 120 a night.
Correlation is not causation.

And we try 1 mob a week... your propaganda doesn't even make sense.

We fixed our inactivity bug, you should work on yours.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correlation is not causation.

And we try 1 mob a week... your propaganda doesn't even make sense.

We fixed our inactivity bug, you should work on yours.
what. you think stating that the pop went from 180 to 120 in a span of a week is propaganda?

its the truth. just seems like pvp rustled some peeps.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what. you think stating that the pop went from 180 to 120 in a span of a week is propaganda?

its the truth. just seems like pvp rustled some peeps.
No I think saying that showing our newer players content they would otherwise not see for 2 hours a week means we merged with Apex is propaganda.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Apex's stated goal is to grief Ronin off the server. Ronin are just trying to play the game. Sanctuary are taking the side of the guild trying to wipe us out.

Not hard to see why sanctuary are a target now.
You've been here long enough to know how this plays out.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apex's stated goal is to grief Ronin off the server. Ronin are just trying to play the game. Sanctuary are making the side of the guild trying to wipe us out.

Not hard to see why sanctuary are a target now.
You've been here long enough to know how this plays out.
You're misunderstanding Sanctuary's goal, and at this point it seems like an active decision..

We're just here to help new players have fun. We don't actually care about Apex or Ronin at all.

And ya I do know how this plays out. An entire guild will get banned and reform after a few days and we'll restart the cycle.

I know you gave up on the dream but I'll always be here to play in the leveling guild and help new players have fun in their quest.
Last edited by Doctor Jeff; 05-01-2018 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: last line
Old 05-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Banned

well as long as u admit u are ok with leveling people that filter into apex thats fine. To many people are trying to hide the fact that sanctuary is some stand alone guild and that its going to do something other than feed to apex.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well as long as u admit u are ok with leveling people that filter into apex thats fine. To many people are trying to hide the fact that sanctuary is some stand alone guild and that its going to do something other than feed to apex.
Hey man, I'm sorry you lost, but I've played with you a long time I know you'll start having fun again soon.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
showing our newer players content they would otherwise not see for 2 hours a week .
Btw this is word for word, what nihilum said to new recruits. im sure that buzz phrase wasn't passed from apex to swathe to his guild.

"how do i sell this to the guild"
"just tell them they get to do content they wouldnt otherwise do"
"roger that lord tune"

and here we see it spit out on the forums, through your mouth. like i said, i been doing this a long time. i seen the same methods used over and over again, because they work.

You know what method empire employed against ragnarok in order to win? they trained us until the majority of our guild didn't want to play anymore. HAPPY HUNTING.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAPPY HUNTING.
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]