Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with delegitimizing our culture, I just wish this was happening in all cultures, to reduce war and make us all cooperative. Like Einstein said, he didn't know when the next war would happen, but the one after it would be fought with sticks and stones. If we're not careful, nationalism will flare up in enough places to cause another war, ultimately proving Einstein correct.

I think we need a world government or something like it, ruled by law, not force. We have to destroy our nationalist impulses. That part won't be easy because we instinctively support our group, our people, our country. I think right now they're trying to use psychology to influence the masses, but will it work? We can change our instinctive responses but it's never easy. If we do happen to make the necessary adjustments, it'll still be at great cost. And so no matter what happens down the road, it's going to be hard for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
buy ammo
Old 06-18-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Video reminds me a bit of the Stanford prison experiment.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i agree we must destroy all national identity and govern the world using some obfuscation of force and melt our brains with so much psychedelic propaganda and fluoride that we can pretend it's not force. like einstein would have wanted
Quote:
if we can finally defeat the human spirit and eliminate free will all this ugly violence will no longer be necessary. cant wait!
Gort#1951_depiction

Quote:
Klaatu describes "him" as one of an interstellar police force, holding irrevocable powers to "preserve the peace" by destroying any aggressor.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

No no. I got it. It's literally this movie.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/19/go...sm-on-youtube/
Quote:
Google subsequently updated the platform’s guidelines to stop ads being served to controversial content, including videos containing “hateful content” and “incendiary and demeaning content” so their makers could no longer monetize the content via Google’s ad network. Although the company still needs to be able to identify such content for this measure to be successful.
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...-our-liberties
Quote:
The National Security Agency (NSA) has exploited the “incidental” loophole to turn Section 702 into a routinely-used justification for wiretapping America citizens, including General Michael Kelly and (allegedly) other members of Donald Trump's campaign staff and transition team.

Given the way the federal snoop state uses every inch of (unconstitutional) power granted them to take a mile of liberty, the last thing Congress should do is pass legislation giving the surveillance state a new excuse to spy on us -- especially if the legislation also violates the Tenth Amendment. Yet Congress will do just that if it listens to the special interests pushing the Restoration of Americas’ Wireless Act (RAWA).
-people are going to be praying for Gort soon.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Everything happening at Evergreen is pretty scary but glad it got out there. Only way we combat this crap is seeing where its happening.
Herbila - Warrior
Old 06-19-2017, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a family member who went to this college about 15 years ago...

It sure does explain a lot. This family member of mine has some ridiculous beliefs and character flaws. Also, a big pot head and advocate.
Well I must admit that I am a large advocate for marijauna as well but I would agree that the views presented in this particular instance are scary as fuck. Worried about sending my son to college in 8 years or so, hoping this kinda crap is gone.
Herbila - Warrior
Old 06-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
i dont really have a reply to that except that im not acting like it isn't real. buy ammo
i wish our generation would be able to need ammo to solve these problems, since inflated sense of self worth didnt have an effect for 30 years, id like to be a part of SOMETHING important, you know?
Old 06-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

lune make a good point about idiocy. it incurable and teaching a idiot to think don't actually work. it only think what you told it to think. then when you try to teach it to question, it only question things it don't liek. then it get angry and pious cause it think it smart and know what's right. it also make more like itself and it do so faster than reason, which slow and sparse, one roll from returning randomly to the abyss from whence it come.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

I think mass quantities of marijuana is the only viable defense. Instead of fluoride in our water system it should be THC.