Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Default Gothic Circle

Gothic Circle is an original classic EQ guild. We have been around since 1999 and have had many great ideas and many great accomplishments. We have played on many MMO's and have previous EQemu experience. Our website is www.guildclan.com

We are recruiting any class any level right now. We are a family and friend based leveling guild that has a lot of fun and enjoys grouping. Our main goals later on will be to attempt being a top raiding guild on this server and helping any new or lower level players [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We are all very helpful and friendly. We don't want any loot hogs or selfish players in the guild please so keep away.

Send a message to Pikler in game if you want an invite or more information. Or you can contact any member of our guild and they can direct you to an officer if I'm not on.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

I have grouped with a few these guys now and I can vouch for their awesomeness!
Old 01-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Orc

After grouping with members of Gothic Circle on several occasions, I decided to join last night.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:01 AM
Aviak

Its turning into a big family
Old 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Skeleton

Hey guys,

Leader of Gothic Circle here. We are a 13 year old guild with a lot of history and were actually a guild during the Beta of the original Everquest. We just started up a brand new website a few days ago. http://www.GothicCircle.com . On forums , my name will be Tygerwoody. However, in game my name is Sarlaiel. We have been the best guild on many emulator servers including Scorpious2k, Sarland, and Squeaker. We are sure to be the best on this one as well.

See you all in game.

Sarlaiel Gangrelore
Old 01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Kobold

So what happened to you guys? You started out as a great group of people that know how to play the game. You seem to have devolved into a guild that invites every noob you see. Are you just aiming to be the biggest guild on the server?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Large Rat

Which is why I stopped playing
Old 02-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Kobold

Haha Doery, you stopped playing because you can't handle how hard EQ is!

As for you The Situation, I don't know who you are exactly, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But why do noobs not deserve a guild? Some of them are really good gamers, maybe even better than you or me, who knows. And I was thinking, what is the difference from a lvl 10 with no gear to a lvl 50 who has raid gear? Probably about 2 months play time and a decent guild. And we enjoy helping each other out, even if they are "noobs" to you. Some are good people and are good players and deserve to be treated so.

The weak players weed themselves out in time, it's just a fact. Plus if you think we "had" a great group who knows how to play the game, that is the CORE of our guild, so we still have that. Doesn't mean we can't help out the lower levels sometimes.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Banned

Gothic Circle is great except for Grokk who LOVES to make deepwater goblin/SG trains in oasis and run them along the shore line then gate...
Old 02-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

It can't be that great. I'm in it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread