Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wh1HRUOwa0
Old 01-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Rexx was a Champ. He was the one that invited me to join the Heresy Family. He would pvp in full gear and a COF when there was Item loot. Lots of great memories.. thanks for the screen shots. Keep thinking about the day he invited me to Heresy, it was after I HT Ganked Searyx and took his Sode. Rexx then proceeded to talk mad smack in OOC about it. He knew how to take a small moment and turn it into a great Comedy or Drama for all online to enjoy.., . He was The Donald Trump of VZTZ, he was a Showman/Warlord in public and a good friend to almost all in private. He is missed. Condolences to his family and better half.
Last edited by Kastro; 01-08-2016 at 09:54 PM..
Old 01-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rexx was a Champ. He was the one that invited me to join the Heresy Family. He would pvp in full gear and a COF when there was Item loot. Lots of great memories.. thanks for the screen shots. Keep thinking about the day he invited me to Heresy, it was after I HT Ganked Searyx and took his Sode. Rexx then proceeded to talk mad smack in OOC about it. He knew how to take a small moment and turn it into a great Comedy or Drama for all online to enjoy.., . He was The Donald Trump of VZTZ, he was a Showman/Warlord in public and a good friend to almost all in private. He is missed. Condolences to his family and better half.
Hey bud, miss ya, hope all is well.
Old 01-09-2016, 02:52 AM
Aviak

My favorite video of Rexx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYFemYsuAJQ
Old 01-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that pic captures how long we've been around, both rexx and reefman has passed away, rip good ol pals, that was a fun time
Rdy to retire to the Detroit retirement home with me and enjoy some old man techno while reminiscing of the glory days of vztz?
Old 01-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Missed VZTZ 1.0. Was around for 2.0 and thereafter K&B. Good times.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Kobold

I have good memories of slaying newbies in innothule-swamp on Red99 server release with Rexx and our band of merry ogres. Ravenous trolls ambushing and ganging up on us Ogres at their bind spots as I saw the Emperor go unconscious. Trolls bearing down on me I was able to save him with a clutch inner fire heal using most of my ogre mana-juice. The emperor stood up and max-hit the troll shadow knight that was attacking me, finishing him off. After the trolls were dispatched we emptied their purse of any coin which we used to buy provisions at a nearby merchant.

Our adventure improved as we caught some trolls alone and slammed them with our experienced team of fat-mercenaries wielding 12/45 vendor two-handers paid for by the tears of our enemies. The trolls were running away and going unconscious and sliding across the swamp only to pop up again and be met by the Emperor's maul.

The victims crying in ooc for mercy fell to deft ears, as Obama's loot and scoot policy and no child left behind acts had not been enacted at that point in time.

The swamp cared not for tongue wagglers, or forumquesters. Only strength and brutality was respected. The emperor and his band of brothers reigned that day. The swamp belonged to the Ogres, to Emperor Rexx, and his band of friends.

RIP REXX - THE OGRE EMPEROR
Old 01-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have good memories of slaying newbies in innothule-swamp on Red99 server release with Rexx and our band of merry ogres. Ravenous trolls ambushing and ganging up on us Ogres at their bind spots as I saw the Emperor go unconscious. Trolls bearing down on me I was able to save him with a clutch inner fire heal using most of my ogre mana-juice. The emperor stood up and max-hit the troll shadow knight that was attacking me, finishing him off. After the trolls were dispatched we emptied their purse of any coin which we used to buy provisions at a nearby merchant.

Our adventure improved as we caught some trolls alone and slammed them with our experienced team of fat-mercenaries wielding 12/45 vendor two-handers paid for by the tears of our enemies. The trolls were running away and going unconscious and sliding across the swamp only to pop up again and be met by the Emperor's maul.

The victims crying in ooc for mercy fell to deft ears, as Obama's loot and scoot policy and no child left behind acts had not been enacted at that point in time.

The swamp cared not for tongue wagglers, or forumquesters. Only strength and brutality was respected. The emperor and his band of brothers reigned that day. The swamp belonged to the Ogres, to Emperor Rexx, and his band of friends.

RIP REXX - THE OGRE EMPEROR
what up big lime miss your voice
Old 01-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Beautiful words, Lime

RIP
Old 01-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

one of my favorite red99 launch day memories was being level 3 with rexx, we pissed that jibbles guy off real bad to the point where he was trying to bindrush rexx down with harmtouch over and over
Closed Thread