Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 12:17 PM
Kobold

plot twist: Cattherine is Chest's ex-wife.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Player a ranger until Luclin
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saw some guy with a gnoll pet in South Karana one day
Quote:
Asked wtf that shit was.
Quote:
He told me Monster Summoning.

Quote:
/camp

Quote:
rerolled. Been mage ever since.
Quote:
Devoted my EQ-life to this class,
Quote:
trying to be the best. Which I accomplished on Live (of course in 199 being the best mage was knowing how to summon mod rods and place them on the ground *sigh*).
Quote:
And one day...one day P99 will get Velious.. and I will summon great monsters as pets
Quote:
and everyone will be super jelly.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManosMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*best story since the bible*
oh my fucking god i love you new best friend.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
13 more people left BDA an hour ago to join Omni. BDA con firmed holding on by a thin thread; many members considering apping to IB/TMO.
Nah.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah.
No it's true, we just don't know about it yet

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There all waiting for the next hand out before leaving.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get your AoN/CoF yet? Hopefully the evil druids/wizards haven't killed you before you won them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Get your AoN/CoF yet? Hopefully the evil druids/wizards haven't killed you before you won them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I heard someone say the winners for that thread will be chosen next Monday. I just have to sleep with one eye open and be careful who I try to hammer off of for a couple more days and then maybe, just maybe, I'll win it and I can die with a smile on my face when Dial A Port finally catches up to me

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There all waiting for the next hand out before leaving.
With the massive increase in epic obtainment GDP we've experienced over the last month (because we're a dead guild now and dead guilds get more epics) they're all just biding their time because at the rate we're going everyone but bards and necros will be epic within, eh, let's say 3 months

Old 07-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB left the server, VD folded into BDA and we became public enemy number 1 because we were the next man up. BDA has never wanted to be an elite hardcore raiding guild. So here we are 2 years down the road and ignorant ass Alarti is still spewing the same tired shit "BDA WAS NEVER A MATCH FOR MIGHTY TMO!" and it's ridiculous because we never claimed to be. That's why the raiding classes exist. We cater to a different type of player, we don't want to raid the game like you do.

The same stupid rhetoric is just so tiresome. The majority of the server (yes a true fucking majority, 70% or more of the server population) is/was disgusted with how TMO treats/treated other raid guilds. How every single raid encounter turned into frapsquest and PetitionQuest. TMO set the bar, before that TR/IB set the bar, before that it was DA/TR whatever, the point is that the endgame turned to shit and instead of promoting change you just kept bashing anyone that would dare try to compete. The current rotation system is a bed you made, now you get to sleep in it.

TMO gets suspended, first thing BDA does is open the raiding to the masses. We didn't scoop up every possible pixel. We opened content to the server and it was a blissful two weeks. Now we have a class system and TMO clamored about how much they love competition, first chance you get you absorb FE, nice competition bro. Class R has 12 guilds working together for a harmonious rotation and alls we here is HAHA FAGGOTS WANTING HANDOUTS.

I'd bet my fucking life that if Rogean/Bog opened a 2nd blue server with /movelog and it was a mirror image of the current blue, except the only change would be that there would be a GM enforced rotation as agreed upon by the raid guilds that TMO and maybe IB would be left here by themselves. No one wants to put up with your bullshit. No one likes TMO except other TMO members or people that want the easiest path to loot possible. The only people that care about TMO's dominance is TMO.
You were never the next man up. Ask FE about that. That was kinda the reason they left.

Also please post a representative 70% population poll.

Sidenote: You mad bro? You got awful spun up for someone who doesn't care. You also seem to think you speak for everyone. That is a pretty common trait for cult leaders.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread