Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are proving her point? Thanks
are you missing part of your brain?

She joined the guild, she met Bruman 2 weeks later.

Less than 2 weeks after that Gore died and we awarded Bruman an item.

Her point is that she deserved the DHB over him. Bruman had been MIA for a month maybe, he had over a year of BDA service. Cecily was still in trial status and had a 2 week headstart on Bruman's return.

obv she deserved it more than him (then cecily jumped to FE, then to TMO)
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

wasnt it bda who spent most of their time at kunark release farming reavers in CoM and selling the loot for officer profit ?

red cape, check.

logging in
Old 07-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Her point is that she deserved the DHB over him. Bruman had been MIA for a month maybe, he had over a year of BDA service. Cecily was still in trial status and had a 2 week headstart on Bruman's return.

I think she also mentioned others.... guessing you didn't read that in your haste to jump on her shit. Someone who is gone for half of a year doesn't deserve a loot over newer members when they have only been back for such a short time. Are you telling me there wasn't melee who needed that who apped within the past 6 months?
Super cronyism going on in BDA(like usual)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think she also mentioned others.... guessing you didn't read that in your haste to jump on her shit. Someone who is gone for half of a year doesn't deserve a loot over newer members when they have only been back for such a short time. Are you telling me there wasn't melee who needed that who apped within the past 6 months?
Super cronyism going on in BDA(like usual)
Case in point I just took a few months of... and I am one of the oldest TMO members here(the oldest actually). I don't expect loot for quite a long while. (wouldn't ask for it either cause I don't deserve it at this point)
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by triad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasnt it bda who spent most of their time at kunark release farming reavers in CoM and selling the loot for officer profit ?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2014, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by triad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds super accurate, all those details and facts
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I did not.. no... No my point is the fact that it went to him makes your loot council look shady at best. Especially since BDA has no way to track contribution, yeah.. no thanks!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exonerated! Thanks Sirken
FREEDOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
Old 07-24-2014, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol i even just told sirken that

[5:39:07 PM] sirken eLanti .: hey
[5:39:10 PM] sirken eLanti .: we need words
[5:39:16 PM] rockwell: you can probably unsuspend jeremy, that whole "chest's mom got raped" isn't RL stuff hah
[5:39:24 PM] rockwell: that's a sons of anarchy joke
[5:39:27 PM] rockwell: but ya, what's up
This is fucking bullshit. BDA has GM's on payroll. Chest has them in his pocket and just puts on some lip gloss and bats his lashes when he wants something done.

Box corrupt as fuck.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Orc

to be fair, bda gave me pretty much any item i wanted and i wasnt in the "inner circle". im not saying their loot system is perfect, but i think they were more then fair with me in the ~9 months i was with them. just wish there wasnt so much ignorance from both sides on how each guild is run. but it is entertaining lol
Closed Thread