Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just balance the shit while we play imo
yes plz.

need to take appropriate time off of work so i can wear my diapers with my bros.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Bring On The Test Server!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visage you will quit after the first day of pvp, your to much of puss for a red server..
Do you even stop to look at who you are addressing? You just called me Visage you stupid cunt. I've played the past 3 or 4 emu PVP boxes and played many many years on EQLive red servers. I'm still waiting for your phone number btw, pusscakes.

Please oh please play on Red99 as Tamiah.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even stop to look at who you are addressing? You just called me Visage you stupid cunt. I've played the past 3 or 4 emu PVP boxes and played many many years on EQLive red servers. I'm still waiting for your phone number btw, pusscakes.

Please oh please play on Red99 as Tamiah.
Really what server and toon names?Lol noob I would own you ever day in pvp...your a freaking noob..Please play Visage cause we all know your him..O and please tell us guild you were in for laughs lol.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just balance the shit while we play imo
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

please make Red99 happen.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Kobold

News Lady <Jonathan just got an awesome face paint job, Jonathan what do you think?>
Jonathan <I like turtles>
Old 09-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

test server
Old 09-04-2011, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please play Visage cause we all know your him..
To come to that conclusion takes genius levels of stupid. "Everyone" knows I'm him huh? Rofl. You saw his name in my signature and were too fucking ignorant to realize that you were addressing me, and not him. Sort of like how you're too fucking ignorant to open your User CP to add your signature rather than manually copy and pasting it in every post you make. Hahahaha. At least you provide entertainment, be it completely unintentional.

Keep your headgear strapped on real tight Tamiah. Maybe by some miracle of God it will cut off circulation and you'll die of a massive stroke.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To come to that conclusion takes genius levels of stupid. "Everyone" knows I'm him huh? Rofl. You saw his name in my signature and were too fucking ignorant to realize that you were addressing me, and not him. Sort of like how you're too fucking ignorant to open your User CP to add your signature rather than manually copy and pasting it in every post you make. Hahahaha. At least you provide entertainment, be it completely unintentional.

Keep your headgear strapped on real tight Tamiah. Maybe by some miracle of God it will cut off circulation and you'll die of a massive stroke.
Wow Visage your too gay for me , what was your toon names again on pvp servers? and what guild? and what server again?, I didnt see you list them..
Closed Thread