Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 02:15 PM
Fire Giant

Default ghost of glohnor? time spent spawning him

curious how many of you have done this, killing the fallen erudites to get him to spawn. ive read various p99 + allas and other guides, people ranging from 1 to 15 to 30 cycles(at 22mins a respawn). so basically theres around 7 fallen erudites total if you kill them all, giving you a shot to spawn the ghost to turn in dark shroud and get him to pop in crypt to kill for head/wrappings yes?

what type of experiences have you guys had time wise spending down there to get the trigger mob to pop?
Old 04-21-2017, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

jupe when you are done with your sk epic can you help me with mine please
Old 04-21-2017, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

sure, let me know. the minute i posted that, the mummy spawned, was 4 sets basically.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

i passed out in kerra isle for about 5 1/2 hours afterwards, lost all my boofs =( don't even remember falling asleep. still got 3 extra cell keys, probably go back down to fight kyrenna when i do epic. earring is amazing, but bp i dunno. I am sure vindi bp way better but I havent actually looked at stats im just guessing. plus it has aob. even though im about to have epic, i REALLY REALLY want a lance of thunder from telk, too bad its a shit dragon no one kills anymore. that thing looks so amazing, and even better on large races.

edit edit: speaking of 2hs andprob 1hs, what would be the best 1 and 2h from tov/yeli etc? Soul defiler is awesome but super rare seen 2 in like a 9 month period. pre epic I was looking at stuff like rocksmasher etc for 2h but no real need anymore, i may pickup that trips spear dawncaller or whatever just because its like a 53dmg weapon. For 1h I must assume its like soul defiler/frostwrath for BIS? followed by an array of the other 1h SK only and other knight only 1h? Frostwrath just seems the best pick, esp if you had a bucklet of insight(better for a paladin imo)
Closed Thread