Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

Apex members are not that bad honestly, we are on opposite sides and things definitely get heated but I don't hate any of them. I don't like Tune because I think he's a bad hardheaded leader who doesn't inspire his people, he's an arrogant shithead. His members show up for the loot that can be provided for them.

If there was another guild capable of clearing NToV and kings then I would venture that a lot of people who play with Apex now would move over in short order. Partly because some of them are worms with no loyalty, but also because some of them are just PVE players and just like to raid.

Epidemic (previously Treason) was created because no one else would take them. Akinn, Quil and the core of that guild literally begged to merge with Thunderdome for months. Harassed the officers about it, and even more recently resorted to trying to bully us into at least letting them raid with us. Akinn is an angry and untrustworthy outside the denizens of your little virtual trailer park. Anyhow, the point is there is no comparison.

You have guys like Katarnus who I don't know but seem pretty cool, and Stivon who I'm just gonna have to assume is a quiet little racist. You guys made a name for yourself by being the biggest pieces of shit on the server.

Quote:
Scumlords of r99 take heed!
ooc and PM were so toxic at that time, Sithen alone with his constant racism in ooc was bad but the whole guild is mostly like that. Your TS was horrible and racist, ****** is a verb, a noun and an adjective all rolled into one.

Clearly Akinn and Quil and them inspire some leadership, their members are pretty loyal. Same with us though, our attrition for our core is non-existent to low.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

When I get my nightly tell from Brobby or Elemtal begging TD to raid with Epidemic again

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Apex members are not that bad honestly, we are on opposite sides and things definitely get heated but I don't hate any of them. I don't like Tune because I think he's a bad hardheaded leader who doesn't inspire his people, he's an arrogant shithead. His members show up for the loot that can be provided for them.

If there was another guild capable of clearing NToV and kings then I would venture that a lot of people who play with Apex now would move over in short order. Partly because some of them are worms with no loyalty, but also because some of them are just PVE players and just like to raid.

Epidemic (previously Treason) was created because no one else would take them. Akinn, Quil and the core of that guild literally begged to merge with Thunderdome for months. Harassed the officers about it, and even more recently resorted to trying to bully us into at least letting them raid with us. Akinn is an angry and untrustworthy outside the denizens of your little virtual trailer park. Anyhow, the point is there is no comparison.

You have guys like Katarnus who I don't know but seem pretty cool, and Stivon who I'm just gonna have to assume is a quiet little racist. You guys made a name for yourself by being the biggest pieces of shit on the server.

ooc and PM were so toxic at that time, Sithen alone with his constant racism in ooc was bad but the whole guild is mostly like that. Your TS was horrible and racist, ****** is a verb, a noun and an adjective all rolled into one.

Clearly Akinn and Quil and them inspire some leadership, their members are pretty loyal. Same with us though, our attrition for our core is non-existent to low.
didnt read yet 100% positive it was a gay post. nice job
Old 02-13-2017, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This guy prolly wants open borders
Old 02-13-2017, 03:48 PM
Banned

^lol
Old 02-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

lost count of how many times the redneck crew begged to get back into holocaust/empire
Old 02-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Banned

if brobbe, outer & Akinn all fought Fandango at once, who do you think would win ?
Old 02-13-2017, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

I think fanD wins and then the others accuse him of training cus they cant handle losing
Old 02-13-2017, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Still waiting on my 1 v 1 with Pantsu.
Closed Thread