Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Everytime i get the itch to come back I read the forums for a bit and im reminded just how fucking laughable it all is.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Full of shit. Ive seen you screaming that you are going to petition a casual guild, because they killed a Fear Golem that you wanted. Get off your high as a kite, retarded, meth addicted donkey.
This is the best post in this thread.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Banned

Actually after they sock that long for epic they ghost.

A/a are not the ones shitting this up. Even if they join the sock with 1 group it's just 1 group of people not the whole guild.

Too bad some sort of agreement couldn't come to light amongst the guilds but I think the poopers (Fires n ven) already ruined the 24 hour statue rule. So I doubt anyone will deal with them when they're such a non factor in kael with such prowess to destroy something they're not even a part of.

Shrug I just see the poopers eventually joining A/a/rustle once they realize the poop can't be maintained and is for the non organized.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

I've read many of these threads about how only certain guilds seem to raid the tears and I know the tear drops in Plane of Fear... I should know cause I can't tell you how many times I've been Spectre trained from players running to and from the zone.

So my question is are there any other raids in the other Planes or Plane Of Fear the only Plane worth raiding? I just never see people complaining about the rest of them...
Old 03-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Aviak

Because Plane of Hate is poopsocked beyond poopsocked by certain members of a certain guild, who are selling loot rights to the highest bidder....
Old 03-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because Plane of Hate is poopsocked beyond poopsocked by certain members of a certain guild, who are selling loot rights to the highest bidder....
you can MQ the most expensive pieces from Hate, who is selling loot rights?
Old 03-17-2017, 08:06 PM
Aviak

Corrected.... selling MQ to the highest bidder. Potato, Potatoe
Old 03-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Banned

damn that's some good autism maner
Old 03-17-2017, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn that's some good autism maner
There would be an obvious difference, selling loot rights would mean you have a buyer already lined up and you are killing it for them. Selling MQ means you can continue to farm multiples of the item since you dont need a different buyer at the moment of the kill. But honestly, why is it so hard for other people to get the timer and show up 7 hours later to kill what respawns? there are safe spots to camp out that with a tracker allow you to cover the entire zone.
Old 03-17-2017, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can MQ the most expensive pieces from Hate, who is selling loot rights?
Did you miss Sirfloppins threads in EC where he was selling loot rights to literally everything that dropped in PoH? And lots of good no drop items are up there, necro book and falchion to name a few.
Closed Thread