Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

iam for limited time blue xfers, just combine it with the current pledging of phanteon and its a win win win situation for all sides
Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iam for limited time blue xfers, just combine it with the current pledging of phanteon and its a win win win situation for all sides
Old 02-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

server just repop bros?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Banned

no
Old 02-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Banned

I WISH!
Old 02-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Kobold

It would probably help the most if people took responsibility for the health of the server on an individual level. Help out the new and casual players without thinking about whether or not you benefit from it. 1k worth of gear isn't shit to most of us, but giving it to a newb will likely keep them playing when they would have said fuck it and quit.

I miss the old EQ where the reputation of your character mattered. Nowdays most people act like 12 year old WoW fanboys measuring their e-penis in pixels.

I haven't played much lately, or therefore helped much, but I like helping people, especially newbies, and I will continue to do for as long as I can. Just because it's a pvp server doesn't mean you should be a douchebag. A little kindness when unexpected will leave a more meaningful and lasting impression than a dozen YTs.

I am on the extreme end of one side of the spectrum and I don't expect people to do everything for free like me, but you don't have to attack everyone that's not in your guild. It makes everyone wearing the tag seem like an asshole, when I know personally that every guild has nice people in it.

Lastly, if you have a twink camped in a lowbie zone to kill virtually defenseless players, you are pathetic and I pity you. You should just go back to WoW and face those adolescent bullies.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Old 02-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

pras Cid. well said. while i dont know if i have the moral gumption that you do to be that much of a pal to everyone, definitely need more like you on the box!
Old 02-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Hehe Ol' Heartbrand would love us all to be able to pop in 7 am est to contest mobs. He brings it up from time to time. But he is smart enough to know 98% have jobs, children and responsibilities outside a batphone. We will never ever over come that so stop trying to act like that is even an option.

For us that work regular jobs we only have one option at the moment on this server. That is to shut up and pvp and find some enjoyment in that. Thats really going to be it. Killing raid mobs at this point of the server is not going to be an option for us unless repops happen in a timefrmae most of us can play in.

Just think if you logged in Halo only to find most the guys your fighting have the best weapons and you get to use the starting gun to fight them. Oh you can get better weapons but they are given out at 7 am when your at work. You probably would not be a Halo fan unless your a self made millionaire that we seem to have so plentiful here lol.

Play better here means for most of us quit our lives. So that argument is flawed.

This is not asking for a handout and would never just want to log in to see a dragon in front of me to kill, but damn something has got to give to be fun again. Some of continue to play because we love the game and have hope something will give. That will only last so long.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 02-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hehe Ol' Heartbrand would love us all to be able to pop in 7 am est to contest mobs. He brings it up from time to time. But he is smart enough to know 98% have jobs, children and responsibilities outside a batphone. We will never ever over come that so stop trying to act like that is even an option.

For us that work regular jobs we only have one option at the moment on this server. That is to shut up and pvp and find some enjoyment in that. Thats really going to be it. Killing raid mobs at this point of the server is not going to be an option for us unless repops happen in a timefrmae most of us can play in.

Just think if you logged in Halo only to find most the guys your fighting have the best weapons and you get to use the starting gun to fight them. Oh you can get better weapons but they are given out at 7 am when your at work. You probably would not be a Halo fan unless your a self made millionaire that we seem to have so plentiful here lol.

Play better here means for most of us quit our lives. So that argument is flawed.

This is not asking for a handout and would never just want to log in to see a dragon in front of me to kill, but damn something has got to give to be fun again. Some of continue to play because we love the game and have hope something will give. That will only last so long.
Gr8 post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, i hate to say it but. I dont judge people on being able to raid as much as I do for the pvp. We are here to attack one another in the elf simulator, having a target is fun, but im not dedicated to killing dragons. I would rather still curb stomp people in dragon gear who wasted there 4am - 7am life span and still die.
Closed Thread