Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Banned

staff wants the server to die, cooperate and stop logging in
Old 03-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercgaming101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings,

The purpose of this letter is to address an issue that my friend experienced in-game a couple days ago. He was in South Karana, camping Quillmane on his 54 Bard. After about 5-6 hours of being unlucky, he finally got Quillmane to spawn! If you're unfamiliar with this NPC, it's a lvl 30 Warrior and is tough for it's level and I'll explain why this is relevant later.

After killing Quillmane, my friend logged off his 54 Bard and on to his 51 Rogue (same account), to pick-up the cloak. As he walks over to the corpse, a player named Pikel asks if he could get the leggings from Quillmane if they drop. My friend replies, "sure, meet me at the bridge and i'll bring them to you."

As my friend is waiting for the corpse to "unlock" the player, Pikel, comes running up and is hovering over the corpse. As you might guess, they're now both trying to loot it as fast as they can. Unfortunately, Pikel the lvl 23, who cannot kill Quillmane himself and is out of range to PvP, loots the Pegasus Feather Cloak.

Not only did Pikel ninja-loot the item, he spammed /ooc gloating about it, linked it to my friend at least 3 times and was extremely rude.

My friend, Mercenery, has searched for assistance through petitioning and was directed to the forums to the "higher powers," was denied justice and I quote: "Hi there, I see your Quillmane kill and that it was ninja-looted. On the red server, we do not reimburse items that are looted after the corpse unlocks. It's fair game." What a joke response. You admit you know it was ninja-looted but are too lazy to do something about it?

This kind of toxic behavior SHOULD NOT be tolerated and it sets a tone for future players. Trust is paramount and important in MMORPG's, in my opinion. If you want to enforce the NO MULTI-BOX rule: 1st offense 30 day suspension, 2nd offense permanent suspension! Then you need to do the right thing here!

Thanks,

Celeborn
Lololol
Old 03-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercgaming101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings,

The purpose of this letter is to address an issue that my friend experienced in-game a couple days ago. He was in South Karana, camping Quillmane on his 54 Bard. After about 5-6 hours of being unlucky, he finally got Quillmane to spawn! If you're unfamiliar with this NPC, it's a lvl 30 Warrior and is tough for it's level and I'll explain why this is relevant later.

After killing Quillmane, my friend logged off his 54 Bard and on to his 51 Rogue (same account), to pick-up the cloak. As he walks over to the corpse, a player named Pikel asks if he could get the leggings from Quillmane if they drop. My friend replies, "sure, meet me at the bridge and i'll bring them to you."

As my friend is waiting for the corpse to "unlock" the player, Pikel, comes running up and is hovering over the corpse. As you might guess, they're now both trying to loot it as fast as they can. Unfortunately, Pikel the lvl 23, who cannot kill Quillmane himself and is out of range to PvP, loots the Pegasus Feather Cloak.

Not only did Pikel ninja-loot the item, he spammed /ooc gloating about it, linked it to my friend at least 3 times and was extremely rude.

My friend, Mercenery, has searched for assistance through petitioning and was directed to the forums to the "higher powers," was denied justice and I quote: "Hi there, I see your Quillmane kill and that it was ninja-looted. On the red server, we do not reimburse items that are looted after the corpse unlocks. It's fair game." What a joke response. You admit you know it was ninja-looted but are too lazy to do something about it?

This kind of toxic behavior SHOULD NOT be tolerated and it sets a tone for future players. Trust is paramount and important in MMORPG's, in my opinion. If you want to enforce the NO MULTI-BOX rule: 1st offense 30 day suspension, 2nd offense permanent suspension! Then you need to do the right thing here!

Thanks,

Celeborn
You're playin' on the wrong server if you want equality and all that jizz.

1. Gms dont give a shit about the server (proven fact)
2. Never let ur guard down on red99
3. 9/10 times that "new player" is some vet trying 2 do exactly as you described 2 take screenshots and put them on external hard drives to gloat over.
4. Lesson is: server is full of asshats but if you dont roll with the punches you'll end up hating it, in the end it gets funner.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real story here is there were 2 people in South Karana at the same time.
This lol.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Ever consider BLUE? LULZ
Old 03-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

Quote:
. My friend, Mercenery, has searched for assistance through petitioning and was directed to the forums to the "higher powers," was denied justice and I quote: "Hi there, I see your Quillmane kill and that it was ninja-looted. On the red server, we do not reimburse items that are looted after the corpse unlocks. It's fair game." What a joke response. You admit you know it was ninja-looted but are too lazy to do something about it?
This new and temporary GM is clearly uneducated on the difference between an out of range ninja looter and in range ninja looter.

Not surprised.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retticus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This new and temporary GM is clearly uneducated on the difference between an out of range ninja looter and in range ninja looter.

Not surprised.
Cylock routinely gives false information in regards to he rules. In discord, he has openly admitted that he refuses to read related threads as well.

That said, this is a case of stolen ground transfer not ninja looting.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah isn't there some kinda oor loot stealing rule against this? Or a precedent
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

The dude camped off one character and on to another and expected no one to loot it...... Go ahead throw your fungi on the ground brb!!
Old 03-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

I think when a dragon is killed it isn't permitted for people to just steal loot and say "sorry" even when corpse is unlocked and lootable. Quillmane is no dragon but I thought this was similar story?
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread