Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-18-2017, 11:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Logging please wait issues

Hiya I am comeing from shards of dalaya to p99... Ive read everywhere and followed all the instruiction properly yes my windowmode is set to true yes I have eqhost at the right ip yes i extracted all the files into my everquest directory that i am trying to run p99 from, (oh yea shards patches so i reinstalled everquest titanium and copy and pasted the clean install into a new directory to run p99 from so i could use my other one for shards) and no matter what i do i get to the log in screen it bring up my username from shards (even when running from the p99 directory) and gets stuck at loading please wait.......I have done everything and read a lot about this, all the threads always get off topic about not seeing server or just mysteriously ends up working one day...... idk what i am doing worng please help me i would love to give project 99 a go but can not seem to log in (yes i have made an p99 account and fourm account as well) any help would b appreciated thanks