Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

Default Vox/Nagafen

Are these two classic dragons killed on pop on this server?
How easy would it be to participate in a Vox/Nagafen raid on Red?

(here's hoping i'll get one or two real answers in between the "don't play", "drugs", "wipe it clean", etc. lol)
Old 03-23-2017, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Killed all the time and you will never sniff one kill or drop without paying for it. Now fuck off back to blue!
Old 03-23-2017, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

i don't play blue dude
Old 03-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

i want to kill one of them once in my life so i can feel i have "finished" the game lol
i thought it would be easier on red than blue so i am asking
Last edited by Nagoya; 03-23-2017 at 09:58 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Get in with Thunderdome or Avomon's guild and it'll happen at some point.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

thx for your answer -- i was under the impression that because 90%+ of the online pop at any moment is lvl 53+ most ppl would focus on higher level raid targets and these two classic boss would be mostly untouched ... too bad ^^
Old 03-23-2017, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thx for your answer -- i was under the impression that because 90%+ of the online pop at any moment is lvl 53+ most ppl would focus on higher level raid targets and these two classic boss would be mostly untouched ... too bad ^^
90% of those people have lvl 52's designed to kill naggy/vox and you. By the way you're blue as fuck to join a server to kill a 32k hp mob.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Tassador buddy if you want to insult me at least use insults i can understand - i have no idea what you're talking about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i'll thank you for the precision tho, i'm guessing when the repop timer starts they park a ranger in perma/solB etc... makes sense i suppose.

i am not sure what you think my goal is and how it makes it "blue" tho o_o

i am genuinely interested only in participating in one of these two raids so i can kinda finish my EQ story that i started 18 years ago, when i was a kiddo and i was dreaming of killing a dragon (and they were the only two at the time).

now 18 years later i'm sad i never fulfilled that dream and because i have the time now (paternity leave) i thought i'd do it so i can close that book in my life. my impression being that XP bonus and aforementioned reason above meant that it would be easier for me to achieve that on Red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now apparently i was wrong and it'll be difficult either way; but no need to be rude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cheers --
Old 03-24-2017, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Hi. Meet Tass, he's amazing (at finding things to hassle people about).

And remember, there is no variance here! Whoever kills a boss knows exactly when it will respawn. Except Ragefire - he has variance for his first two spawns, then goes to a static 23-hour timer.

I don't currently play (neither does Tassador), but welcome.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:22 AM
Sarnak

i kill them on spawn with a small group of friends; no one else on the server ever gets the spawn timers

you may not participate
Closed Thread