Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 06:49 AM
Banned

Default Pandaland

So this new wow private server launched about 2 weeks ago, i know what you're going to say, ewwww mop really? Honestly yeah, this server has the best scripting i have ever seen on a pserver and this is coming from someone who only played vanilla/tbc/wotlk content, the questing is actually enjoyable to the point were i want to get the loremaster achievements and. The server rates are x1 but guild and heirloom exp bonuses are in effect when/if you get those. Original server is ran by hungarians but the new server is called "Evermoon" and its an international realm. I should also note that mop content wont be released for another 19 days, this is giving everyone time to hit 85. They are also working on cross realm rdf and bg for all there servers.

A real life friend wanted me to take screenshots of some of the more intense scripted moments and boss fights on the server so i make a quick imgur album that you guys can take a look at here http://imgur.com/a/5hTo8.

More information regarding Tauri WoW can be found here http://tauriwow.com/. Hit me up in game (horde side) if anyone decides to play, My IGN is Krugz.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Banned

guys wanna play this new private wow server where u can get lvl 85? its run by mongolians
Closed Thread