Old 09-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Banned

Default GM Event Just Held/Finished.

What dropped and who won?

P.s. stop pissing Derubael off.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What dropped and who won?

P.s. stop pissing Derubael off.
3 guises dropped Retti, Tamtam and Dickcancer won them

Retti gave his to Tyrrael
Old 09-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Banned

GMs just need to stop having events anyways, the results are always dumb. Has anyone ever gotten an item that participated or do noobs standing around watching always get the gear?

Probably the biggest joke on this server is when cwall logged in to watch an event, got an aon, traded for 60 monk and won botb with no effort what so ever. Should have just shut the box down then.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Banned

8)
Old 09-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs just need to stop having events anyways, the results are always dumb. Has anyone ever gotten an item that participated or do noobs standing around watching always get the gear?

Probably the biggest joke on this server is when cwall logged in to watch an event, got an aon, traded for 60 monk and won botb with no effort what so ever. Should have just shut the box down then.
I don't think we could have possibly killed the mob without Dick Cancer.

But Retti deserved the item more than anyone, Duress kept the tank alive, so Retti gave it to Tyrrael. So at-least someone who really participated got something.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

^I used to run those kinds of events as well, but everyone complained about them too.

Seems you guys just hate events in general.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

I like loot - can i have a guise please
Old 09-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Banned

Hey Derubael,

May we know what you had planned for the main guy to drop?

Would love to know myself as I am sure others would [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^I used to run those kinds of events as well, but everyone complained about them too.

Seems you guys just hate events in general.
IDK why you considered it a failure in the end you had the most bitter rivals working together to defeat a mob, I've never seen that on red.

Don't understand why blue goals are being pursued on a red box, but if team work was the goal I thought you succeeded.

Pretty much everything red players want is the opposite of blues, I just don't see why GM's don't realize that.

Why not have a different vision for red, than trying to make it another blue server.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Banned

It was discouraging at the start because of the Azrael shit show, which was identical to the Nihilum shit show on other PvE GM events. Everyone was trying to halt PvP while Azrael was trying to do it alone.

That's cool, it's a PvP server and it's expected.

But they weren't blocking any other guilds. They were blocking random people with at most 4 of the same guild tag in zone from working together while they 40 manned it.

The PvP event that Zade/Sirken held in the Arena within the last year was a really fun, all levels involved event in my opinion. This was also a good event; different flavors.

In the end the little guys won by working together with heals/twitches/rezzes/patches etc, and that was the goal.
Closed Thread