Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Default Anyone ever been mugged?

Got jumped in Chicago walking home from the bars late the other night by 4 guys, and had my wallet stolen and my face pretty badly fucked up, ended up in the ER for a few hours, but I'm healing pretty fast.

I was pretty drunk, so I'm not sure if I'll get any sort of PTSD (other than being kinda jumpy I feel fine emotionally).

Anyone have any experience with this?
Old 07-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Banned

cant say i have man, thats an unfortunate experience, I'd find out who they were and scalp them in their sleep
Old 07-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u should talk to harrison
^^ Exact same thing I thought. lawl!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughed hysterically at this
Old 07-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Twice, on campus in Albuquerque.

-____-
Old 07-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

My friend and I got mugged at gunpoint by a gaggle of gangsters when we were teenagers. Still mad my county doesn't issue concealed carry.

Quote:
I got robbed once.

Okay imagine me, a naive 16 year old working at Del Taco with a couple of my little high school hoodlum buddies. It's like my 3rd week on the job, and I'm working with one of my friends.

We both get off at the same time and hey it's payday! So we grab our checks and go outside, marveling at the measly $70 we each made after Uncle Sam got his share. The bank is right across the street, so we decide we should go over there real quick to cash our checks before going home.

Well, someone overheard our plans. A 20ish year old *****, a familiar face in the neighborhood a kid that I know only as "Florida Boy", is hanging with his pardnas. He's sitting in one of those pedo vans and motions us to go over to him. With 5 gangsta ass *****s staring at us we had no choice but to go over. They then proceed to clown on us and flash a gun our way. I kinda just went numb. You've heard of fight or flight-- I went into fright mode.

What happens next is so comical that it's almost unbelievable. The ringleader 20 yr old ***** marches us by himself across the street to the bank. He wants us to cash our checks and give him the money. He waits outside and we go in. While waiting in line we're like "wtf should we do?" Not wanting to tempt fate, since he's sitting outside with a gun in his belt line, I said "we should just cash our checks, pocket some of the money, and just give him a little bit". So we pocket like $40 each and give him the rest of the money. Which pissed him off that the amount he got was so little, but he was still happy with his loot and didn't stick around for long.

It was gay. I got robbed by a *****. Learned my lesson though, I never flash money/paychecks/anything-of-value around like that anymore. Keep that shit to yourself, don't be naive like I was.

Oh, we also got back at Florida Boy like a year or two later, but that's another story.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol
Old 07-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Banned

I want to know how yall got florida boy back
Old 07-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Couldn't find a post to dig up and only have 1 hand atm to really elaborate. Basically he had started selling weed got set up by mutual acquiantance to come drop off at a bench in a park we jumped him beat his ass real good and took like an o. Those days make me look back n laugh.
Last edited by r00t; 07-23-2013 at 02:05 PM..
Old 07-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Aviak

I got mugged once when I was 10. They took my backpack when I was walking home from school. I lost my textbook, those hispanic bastards.
Closed Thread