Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Kobold

lbs give shit experience anyway
Old 06-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL majority agrees hahahah. Man I wish there was a vote for this that everyone that plays P99 participated in. Instead of just white knight forum trolls.
You're free to go make a poll thread and prove me wrong. In any case, I thought we won and you were leaving. Why do you keep talking.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Effectively cutting my exp rate in half.... Yeah.. Not ruined at all..
Sorry that your uneffective leveling strategy is now less effective than ever
Old 06-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're free to go make a poll thread and prove me wrong. In any case, I thought we won and you were leaving. Why do you keep talking.
Won't prove anything cause probly less than 50% of the people that actually play the game regularly read the forums. If you honestly think the majority of people playing the game support these recent changes you're high on some kinda crazy drug I've never even heard of.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Won't prove anything cause probly less than 50% of the people that actually play the game regularly read the forums. If you honestly think the majority of people playing the game support these recent changes you're high on some kinda crazy drug I've never even heard of.
Make more excuses as to how I am ultimately wrong and you are right. Lol, you're a hoot.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Unsubstantiated premise is still unsubstantiated. In the end it doesn't matter though, shit's classic. Deal with it.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 06-25-2014, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down

This reminds me of when they took the compass away.

People whined and whined and whined.

Just keep whining, you'll get this back. Just like the compass.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of when they took the compass away.

People whined and whined and whined.

Just keep whining, you'll get this back. Just like the compass.
But the compass never came bac....oh.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:54 PM
Banned

I don't think anything I say here is going to ultimately change anything. I don't expect these changes to be reverted. I'm simply voicing my concerns and how the changes negatively impacted me. Not ONLY these changes but the cumulative effect of the changes that have been made over the past year or so have made it so I almost don't even want to play anymore and that makes me really sad and I truly do believe the majority of players would agree with me on a lot of these changes but that's besides the point. Sorry for having strong feelings about the game I love. I'll try not to do that in the future.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't think anything I say here is going to ultimately change anything. I don't expect these changes to be reverted. I'm simply voicing my concerns and how the changes negatively impacted me. Not ONLY these changes but the cumulative effect of the changes that have been made over the past year or so have made it so I almost don't even want to play anymore and that makes me really sad and I truly do believe the majority of players would agree with me on a lot of these changes but that's besides the point. Sorry for having strong feelings about the game I love. I'll try not to do that in the future.
"Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be."

Straight from the front page, stop playing the victim.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Closed Thread