Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Banned

About that KC fight.. we had 3 people... vs 6 Azrael, 2 Nilly shows up. So what do we do? the ole common phrase " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " thing comes into play. I don't care what you think. but 3Force vs 6 Azrael vs 2Nilly doesnt seem very fair. We take out the bigger side then work on each other.

Thats how the game is played. Azrael works with Flowers works with Fair Fighters vs Force. Sure you might get some kills going in 4 vs 1. Anytime the fight is somewhat even odds you guys get stomped, mass use gate pots/wands and still lose.

I enjoy pvp as much as the next guy, and I am no liar. I did talk to Nizzar briefly about it for about 2minutes, not much thought put into it. I was thinking of the best interest in my guild, Azrael is full of crackheads and people that have quit, have no will to play the game. I was frustrated that day and did talk, but in the end, we are still Force and we still pvp everyone.

As Agatha put it, Andis you are a joke. Everyone on this server see's it. If I wanted to I could corpse camp you all day and just laugh. Oddly enough, I don't care that much about you and don't do it. I kill you and your guildie of crackheads (besides Lite). Like Azrael/FF/Flowers don't care about anything on this game, they do nothing but hunt low lvls, if they are fighting lvl 60's they are making sure to burn 2-3pillage wands and gate pots at all cost. They care too much if they die and therefore cannot really enjoy the game to full potential.

Pvp happens sometimes, then the next few days you're off farming more wands to try to do something in pvp. I really wish Azrael/FF/Flowers had some desire in this game to compete but they really don't. You guys are like the leftovers no one wants, and they've been in the refrigerator for so long that they are starting to grow mold. They try to leech onto everyone and bring them down with them. Good fight, Good Night
Old 06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Banned

yeah you gotta get slain multiple times a day in front of your friends & guildies if you really wanna enjoy this game to its full potential

lol brobb
Old 06-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About that KC fight.. we had 3 people... vs 6 Azrael, 2 Nilly shows up. So what do we do? the ole common phrase " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " thing comes into play. I don't care what you think. but 3Force vs 6 Azrael vs 2Nilly doesnt seem very fair. We take out the bigger side then work on each other.
funny shit dawg, your corpse was in KC and we flat out let you walk in and loot it without attacking you

then i zone out to your guildmates trying to slay me 5v1 with some nihilum sprinkled in

all because i was "bard speeding wanyo and jubei while fighting nothxu"
Old 06-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I enjoy pvp as much as the next guy, and I am no liar. I did talk to Nizzar briefly about it for about 2minutes, not much thought put into it. I was thinking of the best interest in my guild

As Agatha put it, Andis you are a joke. Everyone on this server see's it. If I wanted to I could corpse camp you all day and just laugh. Oddly enough, I don't care that much about you and don't do it. I kill you and your guildie of crackheads (besides Lite).
ya you slay us all right, bahahah, and pls try to CC me, pls your an all talk faggot who sucks at eq. go back to meridian.

and proof that Andis is no liar.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Banned

Nizzar denies, for the first time in box history, more recruits.

thats how bad you are

bahahahahahha
Old 06-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Banned

Thank you Brobb. For showing Force that you gives 0 shits about them. As you try and take your Meridian crew over to Nihilum, and GET DENIED.

Some leader here bros. Willing to sellout his guild for the pixels.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!?!?!!?
Old 06-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:

I enjoy pvp as much as the next guy, and I am no liar. I did talk to Nizzar briefly about it for about 2minutes, not much thought put into it. I was thinking of the best interest in my guild
Gross
Old 06-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my bible.

GTL for life
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Banned

Andis the true white knight of P99

" I did talk to Nizzar briefly, not much thought put into it. I was thinking of the best interest in my guild." - brobb

so, agatha ty for for nonsense posts - and ty sektor for trying to back him up

unfortunately you are both wrong, and may god have mercy on your souls.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Banned

would read again
Closed Thread