Old 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Banned

Default "Nihilum is not the zerg!!!"

boy o boy look what my informant has been so kind as to dig up for me

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned

"thazule"

old news is old... sad times Cwall, i thought you were actually half decent at forum quest.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

I am not sure it means what you think it means.

It means we were constantly fighting forces which were 33% larger then our force. We wanted to be able to bring a equal or very close to an equal force to all occasions of pvp.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Banned

"we have 10 people online they are not allowed to have 13 we must RECRUIT"
Old 07-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Chewie says that using spies and informants is abhorrent behavior, but he finds this very interesting.

I really wonder why Nihilum seem to think that their chance at downing big Velious targets is more important than the health of the server. With their twinked and buffed alts causing problems for the people new to the server and cutthroat approach to recruiting, effectively decimating the opposition before they even have a chance to organize themselves, one has to wonder when enough will be enough for Nihilum.

Honestly Arzak; you seem like the bad guys now. It's okay to recruit for Velious of course, but why do you allow your recruits to drag the rest of you through the mud? You're the one guild that has absolutely no reason to grief. You're at the top and you're still corpse camping and griefing newbies. And now you're sucking more life out of the server by recruiting so much that you don't plan to ever have less than 3:1 numbers. There's no honor in that.

Red99
Old 07-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure it means what you think it means.

It means we were constantly fighting forces which were 33% larger then our force. We wanted to be able to bring a equal or very close to an equal force to all occasions of pvp.
Even so, this is just disgraceful. Nihilum accepting any recruits, regardless of their character or reputation just to ensure that the other guys don't have a chance at anything. It's sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 07-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Wait... This game is about competition. Your crying cause they grief noobs and are trying to make a stronger guild. What the fuck? On tz in pdm, we out recruited any other guild. I think 90% of the guild, except offciers didnt even know we were useing mq to keep targets locked down. During velious we would warp to name, coh and destroy before anyone could even get there raid formed up. Bottom line is this is a game of competition. I hate nihilum but if they stopped recruiting and gave away raid mobs they would end up collapsing.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even so, this is just disgraceful. Nihilum accepting any recruits, regardless of their character or reputation just to ensure that the other guys don't have a chance at anything. It's sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar flat out said in ezpk's app thread that he just wanted to use him for a month or two
Old 07-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait... This game is about competition. Your crying cause they grief noobs and are trying to make a stronger guild. What the fuck? On tz in pdm, we out recruited any other guild. I think 90% of the guild, except offciers didnt even know we were useing mq to keep targets locked down. During velious we would warp to name, coh and destroy before anyone could even get there raid formed up. Bottom line is this is a game of competition. I hate nihilum but if they stopped recruiting and gave away raid mobs they would end up collapsing.
Maybe I'm living a fantasy world while the rest of you are in Norrath, but I don't see what would be so hard about requiring their members to not grief noobs off of the server, or corpse camp random people for no reason.

Red99
Old 07-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Banned

lol
Closed Thread