Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 11:49 PM
Aviak

Default EQ > WoW for sure, but...

One thing that I miss about WoW is the freaking mail system! Being able to buy something and have it mailed to you OR leaving mail for somebody who is offline is NICE.

How hard would it be to code that?? Shared bank slot becomes mailbox to facilitate transfer of goods when people have conflicting play times!

It's obviously not a classic feature and there's something to be said for the environment that is created in the tunnel with face to face trades, but...I miss the mail system!
Old 01-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

On this customized Everquest server, Shards of Dalaya, they actually do have their own custom mailing system that works through banker scripts. It'd be pretty awesome if something like that was implemented here, but ofcourse...that wouldn't be classic at all.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Closed Thread