Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Default Why do people smoke cigarettes?

Facts
  1. Smoking a cigarette is not pleasurable in the beginning. Not only that, it is actually unpleasant.
  2. There is no initial physical desire for your body to smoke a cigarette. It is an acquired addiction.
  3. After smoking your first cigarette you are not addicted. It takes time before you body can actually enjoy a cigarette and becomes addicted.
So why does anyone force themselves through an unpleasant process into an addiction that is not good for them? Are people really dumb enough to put continued effort into forming an unhealthy addiction just to look cool?? Heres my advice: If you want to look cool then do like I do and go to a gd chinese buffet and put a gd toothpick in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

dare to keep a kid off drugs
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Banned

Answer: they're fucking morons.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

sounds easy to not smoke eh?

well, if it would be that easy, why are billions of people still smoking then? its way more complicated than you think
Old 12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly. Dumbest argument in the world.

Old 12-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly. Dumbest argument in the world.

your intellect is lower than i thought.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Banned

Don't be butthurt because you're an idiot slowly dying to the world's dumbest addiction draining your wallet.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

I hate it when Harrison is right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Luckily I don't have to deal with it often! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds easy to not smoke eh?

well, if it would be that easy, why are billions of people still smoking then? its way more complicated than you think
Gotta agree with Harrison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never touched a cigarette in my life, easy as fuck to not pay money to kill myself slowly.
It is hard to stop smoking if you start, I will agree to that based on what I have seen. But it is extremely easy to not start smoking unless you are terribly obsessed with trying to be cool and give in to peer pressure. That is literally the only reason for anyone to start smoking. Thats why is so crazy to think billions of people are really that stupid.

And for me, smoking is unattractive for that very reason. The only conclusion that you can draw is that these people are shallow/stupid enough to work hard at gaining an unhealthy addiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Hahaha, that is awesome. Right up there with...that one guy's....boat service before the boats worked.
Closed Thread