Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple fix to this entire situation would be to perma PVP TMO and TR. Let them fight it out. All the bitching from both guilds along with the cheating just isn't worth the headache. Doing this may even bring casual players back on and server pop will get larger due to there actually being some point at endgame I.E raids that aren't shit infested waters.
they can actueally do this themselves just go turn the books in..... Nuff said
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 10-21-2011, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

First of all I want to say Like Project 1999 and I am happy it exists and have in the past thanked you all for your hard work, and that still hasnt changed. Also I like competition ie guilds like TR that are there to compete with. with that said i want to ask one thing....

Quote:
CSN Rogean 12:30 pm
(12:30:04 PM): Yes we are short on staff and I do not have that much time at all to be at every raid to see what goes down.. screenshots do very little to prove things, logs even less, fraps only sometimes.. if there is even the slightest chance that they have a defense against what you perceive to be a disruption, we can't do anything about it.. thats why we simply have to be there
1)You werent there when you banned our guild from raiding
2) When we petitioned TR KSing Sev from us a few days ago, you werent there either..BUT....TR never denied Pulling Sev off of us, infact they admited it and then went on to explain why. The argument between TR and TMO started when there was a disargreement on whether TMO was Kiting Sev with 40+ in zone. So with that said you dont need any more proof that TR actually KS'd Sev they admited it, what you cant prove with the fraps and pics and such is whether it was being Kited or not.. So how come you dont act on information you had on hand, which is TR admiting they KS'd a mob we had FTE on. Again to all Admins, this isnt me lashing out or complaining im just curious and am going off of what you stated earlier.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they can actueally do this themselves just go turn the books in..... Nuff said
I'm saying it should be forced upon them.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all I want to say Like Project 1999 and I am happy it exists and have in the past thanked you all for your hard work, and that still hasnt changed. Also I like competition ie guilds like TR that are there to compete with. with that said i want to ask one thing....

1)You werent there when you banned our guild from raiding
2) When we petitioned TR KSing Sev from us a few days ago, you werent there either..BUT....TR never denied Pulling Sev off of us, infact they admited it and then went on to explain why. The argument between TR and TMO started when there was a disargreement on whether TMO was Kiting Sev with 40+ in zone. So with that said you dont need any more proof that TR actually KS'd Sev they admited it, what you cant prove with the fraps and pics and such is whether it was being Kited or not.. So how come you dont act on information you had on hand, which is TR admiting they KS'd a mob we had FTE on. Again to all Admins, this isnt me lashing out or complaining im just curious and am going off of what you stated earlier.
So TR life sure is easy when you got the big guy loookin out for ya? (This is in regards to the unnecessarily and prematurely closed post that put an end to this particular raid distruption that was not addressed by GM's. Why wasn't this particular post moved to R&F btw?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51790
Old 10-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is rants and flames right? I get to rant and flame.
Nobody else does.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incorrect it was this man...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uses Internet Explorer. Opinion immediately invalidated.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

I'm not in TR, TMO, or any guild that is doing any raiding.

As your average p1999 player, I'm STILL fucking pissed that you didn't follow your own rules and ban the people that got caught cheating. That ruined the server for me more than any uber guild bullshit you have going on here.

All you did was take a huge shit on the casual players who play here and follow the rules.

And with all the secrecy that goes on concerning any actual punishments or decisions that get made, it just makes me think that there are people/guilds here getting special treatment.

Easier to keep everything non transparent, that way nobody can really tell whats going on.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not in TR, TMO, or any guild that is doing any raiding.

As your average p1999 player, I'm STILL fucking pissed that you didn't follow your own rules and ban the people that got caught cheating. That ruined the server for me more than any uber guild bullshit you have going on here.

All you did was take a huge shit on the casual players who play here and follow the rules.

And with all the secrecy that goes on concerning any actual punishments or decisions that get made, it just makes me think that there are people/guilds here getting special treatment.

Easier to keep everything non transparent, that way nobody can really tell whats going on.
if you haven't figured it out yet from this thread alone, the server staff dont give a shit about you.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[19:39] Rogean: man
[19:39] Rogean: there's a huge flame going on in rnf right now
[19:39] Rogean: its intense
[19:40] null: which rnf
[19:40] null: dude
[19:41] Rogean: the "Progression? lol" thread
[19:41] null: I cannot read your blue server posts, because at the end of every conflict im left thinking 'why didnt x just kill y?', then I have an 'oh wait' moment

and with that I must now afk for a while.
this drama wouldn't exist if you had decided not to act as kindergarten moderator to raiders. To compete these people have no choice but to stoop to begging or paying management for assistance because that's the environment you created. It endangers that nice little revenue stream your handling of the MQ2/SEQ fiasco revealed more than you seem to realize, judging by your amused demeanor here -- you can play these people against each other for cash for only so long. Even your staff is getting sick of it if nilbog's attitude in this thread is any indication, though whether he's aware of who's actually to blame is up in the air.

bracing for censorship.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this drama wouldn't exist if you had decided not to act as kindergarten moderator to raiders. To compete these people have no choice but to stoop to begging or paying management for assistance because that's the environment you created. It endangers that nice little revenue stream your handling of the MQ2/SEQ fiasco revealed more than you seem to realize, judging by your amused demeanor here -- you can play these people against each other for cash for only so long. Even your staff is getting sick of it if nilbog's attitude in this thread is any indication, though whether he's aware of who's actually to blame is up in the air.

bracing for censorship.
Closed Thread