Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Kobold

Fire Giant*
Old 10-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Banned

The best part is Fake Tiggles asked Real Tiggles for a refund after getting flak from me.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Orc

God this has been a great read. nilbog, Rogean thanks for your time and all you've put into the server. I've read every word of this thread unlike some people and I truely understand why nilbog is the way he is. Develop for yourself not the players because if you do it for the players they'll shit all over you.

Every question that has been asked has been answered either in this thread or another. For those not keeping score here's a recap.

Why is TMO raid suspended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CSN Rogean 12:18 pm
(12:18:52 PM): ok so
(12:18:54 PM): Basically
(12:19:12 PM): TR was fighting Venril Sathir at the zone in (which they will be told not to do anymore along with everyone else) and they had a pile of mobs locked down by AE Mez
(12:19:20 PM): Zeelot ran into that pile of mobs and casted an AE on them
(12:19:27 PM): Twice.
Why wasn't TR punished for Sev?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(12:37:52 PM): That isn't exactly the case.. Amelinda showed me all the evidence for the sev situation and even reminded me again a day later to look at it again and come a conclusion.. we simply did not have enough proof to take action.. and that is the majority of situations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)You werent there when you banned our guild from raiding
2) When we petitioned TR KSing Sev from us a few days ago, you werent there either..BUT....TR never denied Pulling Sev off of us, infact they admited it and then went on to explain why. The argument between TR and TMO started when there was a disargreement on whether TMO was Kiting Sev with 40+ in zone. So with that said you dont need any more proof that TR actually KS'd Sev they admited it, what you cant prove with the fraps and pics and such is whether it was being Kited or not.. So how come you dont act on information you had on hand, which is TR admiting they KS'd a mob we had FTE on. Again to all Admins, this isnt me lashing out or complaining im just curious and am going off of what you stated earlier.
Amelinda was watching.

TR has never been raid suspended for their actions.
Quote:
(12:42:32 PM): TR has been raid suspended twice actually
(12:42:40 PM): they are just better at not leaking shit
Why didnt you ban every single cheater that you caught red handed when you had the chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a one time leniency to the punishment of this offense.
Was their decision AT THE TIME. To go back and change it anytime after making that decision would be, how ever much people dislike it, dumb. That would be like going back and (if they even still play) saying members who were raid suspended in the past we've decided to change our minds and ban all accounts involved. While this may make the trolls happy it would leave a very sour taste in many people's mouths.

Quote:
I'm not looking for anyone to advocate for me. And if you think im the only one looking bad here, you are highly mistaken. But in actuality the people of this server don't need someone like me rant and flame to see how the server is. Anyone can see it by themselves, join an aspiring guild like taken, see how you are treated by TR. See where your voices are heard when shit happens to you.
Or ask VD, Divinity, Reclemation hell anyone what they think of TMO, point is everyone's got something to say about someone. I'm sure there are people in Taken who don't mind TR, just like there are people in VD who probably don't like TR and would rather raid on their own or with TMO. Point is a guild tag doesn't represent all the members in it regardless of how the trolls here spin it.

This one is a question from me. Regardless of what a "shitbag" Eashan is, correct me if I'm wrong but he wasn't one of the orginal 365 banned was he? So why use him as an example other then to vent random crap because you didn't like the orginal decision. If I'm wrong I'll admit it.
Quote:
Let me guess, soon as rogean saw who the actual people that would be fucked was...."Hmmmm lets not ban them entirely" Earth to Nilbog -- Rogean has friends in IB/TR who he talks with reguarly... Eashan is one of the 60'ish people on his facebook friends.
Now Rogean has already commented on this post about how stupid it was but still would like an answer.

I always read pretty much this exact same thing posted:
Quote:
.............unless you want to raid on a level playing field....otherwise just app TR / IB if you want to get away with cheating, regardless of the public outcry against it. Any force started up to oppose this will eventually be snuffed out by "friends of the family"
First of all aside from OMG PERUN USES SHOW EQ. Would you be kind enough to list examples what they do to cheat? Warp hacking, dups, anything other then THEY CHEAT!!!

Finally I add this:
Quote:
(12:45:06 PM): thats the problem, you havnt been doing ANYTHING at all, if you want to play that card, both guild sshould be suspended
This is exactly what I would of done had I been in their shoes. All rants and flames was awhile back was bitching and moaning about how every raid there was a petition about something with GM intervention. Look at how many active guides we have since then? If it's not one thing it's another, maybe 1/2 the petty shit in their petition forum isn't as important to them as the major things they have to deal with. So they step back and give the impression nothing is happening. Finally someone thinks hey they're not going to do something anyway I'll do something major and BOOM action is taken due to the severity of the situation. Then crys of favortisim and foul play, bull shit. Play by their rules or leave as promised.

GM's don't owe you, me, or anyone else more fuel for this forum, that's why people's names aren't mentioned, and the decisions regarding petitions are kept between GM's and the players involved. If anything "comes to light" it's because players come here or in game and run their mouths. Everyone knows why Perun was caught, why people he told people. The fact that most the server wants to hang him from a cross is laughable, what about the other 364 stories you didn't hear some less offensive some more. People thinking he's still hacking are funny. The fact that it was more of a warning I have no problems with. It was a message to everyone hi we can see you now do it again and die. Rage quit if you want, please post more if you want it's great humor to a lot of us. As for me I'm happy with the server, decisions made, and will continue playing here regardless of who got dragon loot, who lost dragon loot, who's fat, who's balding, who's "cheating" who, etc, etc.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iondera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God this has been a great read. nilbog, Rogean thanks for your time and all you've put into the server. I've read every word of this thread unlike some people and I truely understand why nilbog is the way he is. Develop for yourself not the players because if you do it for the players they'll shit all over you.

Every question that has been asked has been answered either in this thread or another. For those not keeping score here's a recap.

Amelinda was watching.

Why didnt you ban every single cheater that you caught red handed when you had the chance?

Was their decision AT THE TIME. To go back and change it anytime after making that decision would be, how ever much people dislike it, dumb. That would be like going back and (if they even still play) saying members who were raid suspended in the past we've decided to change our minds and ban all accounts involved. While this may make the trolls happy it would leave a very sour taste in many people's mouths.

Or ask VD, Divinity, Reclemation hell anyone what they think of TMO, point is everyone's got something to say about someone. I'm sure there are people in Taken who don't mind TR, just like there are people in VD who probably don't like TR and would rather raid on their own or with TMO. Point is a guild tag doesn't represent all the members in it regardless of how the trolls here spin it.

This one is a question from me. Regardless of what a "shitbag" Eashan is, correct me if I'm wrong but he wasn't one of the orginal 365 banned was he? So why use him as an example other then to vent random crap because you didn't like the orginal decision. If I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Now Rogean has already commented on this post about how stupid it was but still would like an answer.

First of all aside from OMG PERUN USES SHOW EQ. Would you be kind enough to list examples what they do to cheat? Warp hacking, dups, anything other then THEY CHEAT!!!

Finally I add this:

This is exactly what I would of done had I been in their shoes. All rants and flames was awhile back was bitching and moaning about how every raid there was a petition about something with GM intervention. Look at how many active guides we have since then? If it's not one thing it's another, maybe 1/2 the petty shit in their petition forum isn't as important to them as the major things they have to deal with. So they step back and give the impression nothing is happening. Finally someone thinks hey they're not going to do something anyway I'll do something major and BOOM action is taken due to the severity of the situation. Then crys of favortisim and foul play, bull shit. Play by their rules or leave as promised.

GM's don't owe you, me, or anyone else more fuel for this forum, that's why people's names aren't mentioned, and the decisions regarding petitions are kept between GM's and the players involved. If anything "comes to light" it's because players come here or in game and run their mouths. Everyone knows why Perun was caught, why people he told people. The fact that most the server wants to hang him from a cross is laughable, what about the other 364 stories you didn't hear some less offensive some more. People thinking he's still hacking are funny. The fact that it was more of a warning I have no problems with. It was a message to everyone hi we can see you now do it again and die. Rage quit if you want, please post more if you want it's great humor to a lot of us. As for me I'm happy with the server, decisions made, and will continue playing here regardless of who got dragon loot, who lost dragon loot, who's fat, who's balding, who's "cheating" who, etc, etc.
TL;DR
Old 10-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iondera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Amelinda was watching.

Finally I add this:

interesting points tell me more
Old 10-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
interesting points tell me more
LOL
Old 10-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Much weaker response than I would expect from you man...lol just admit that there was no warning given to the guild and no proof of it. Im really suprised that you would buy this stuff...really surprised.
He (Rogean) buys it because he thinks he has friends in TR. He doesn't like TMO, hates us as a matter of fact... not because he necessarily knows any of us but because we have a TMO tag. He's said as much to me.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrrinth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He (Rogean) buys it because he thinks he has friends in TR. He doesn't like TMO, hates us as a matter of fact... not because he necessarily knows any of us but because we have a TMO tag. He's said as much to me.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:29 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you haven't figured it out yet from this thread alone, the server staff dont give a shit about you.
This is untrue. I can't speak for rogean and nilbog simply because i'm not them. I actually care about every player on this server. That's why i volunteer my time and energy to guide. I enjoy helping people.

Quote:

Amelinda was watching.
I wish. Sadly I was not.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Sarnak

That is why I <3 you Leezard Queen Amelinda
Closed Thread