Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Aviak

Default Bregan D'Aerth

Hello All! Kunark has landed and BDA is there.

Bregan D'Aerth (BDA) has been around for some time now. Many of our members have been around since the opening of the server going and coming as our various EQ addictions take us.

BDA is a family-raiding-style guild with an emphasis on seeing everything EQ has to offer. To that end, our goal is to become a top raiding guild on the server with a strong reputation of good players having a good time. Players with poor attitudes and/or with behavior problems need not apply.

Our playtime is usually around 5pm to 2am EST. We are mostly a bunch of hardcore players who got a life after leaving EQ the first time. Family, school and/or work prevents us from playing as much as we used to but when we get to play, we like to play hard, have fun and leave the drama for our time in the Real World.

If you would like to join us, please visit http://www.bregan.guildlaunch.com ! We look forward to hearing from you.

----

Currently we are accepting applications for the following classes, (Note: Applications from exceptional players or key playtime characters can be accepted, even for closed classes)

Enchanters - low
Druids - high
Shamans - medium
paladins - medium
Shadowknights - medium
warriors - low
Mages- medium
wizards - medium
CLERICS - high
necromancers - high
Bards - medium
Monks - low
Rogues - high
Rangers - medium

We have a strong core of players, so all apps are subject to a 2 week trial period, Just for a chance to get to know you before we let ya in. Any level may apply, only level 35+ will be promoted to full members. Contact Mirad, Sanluen, Catterine, Zadrian or Nachtigall in game for more information.
Last edited by Fahn; 06-20-2011 at 08:16 PM..
Old 06-29-2010, 05:04 AM
Orc

Sorry to say that i am unable to join, as i am a current member of Lost Souls.

However, a word for those that want to join: I have grouped with various members of this guild and love their way of things. They are very friendly, chill, and all around pretty awesome people. They have all been polite and helpful to me as a new player to the EQ experiance.

Bottom line, good guild!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Over all good members IMO... they had a few bad apples but have since removed them.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Aviak

Aye we are currently building so our recruitment process is a pretty lax. This unfortunately allows for bad apples to get in. However, we take our reputation VERY seriously and if anyone has a complaint about a member of Bregan D'Aerth, please contact myself (Calegrin/Fahn/Mirad) or Sanluen. And we will handle the situation.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Kobold

Taking you guys in consideration...have seen and grouped with nothing but chill guildies of yours.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Excellent Guild for anyone.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Banned

I'm going to go ahead and bump this to the top - I am a semi casual player and have really enjoyed the guild so far. There are a lot of guys that are on regularly and it's a good group. Lot of people that know what they are doing without the people that have beef with everyone that are usually in competent guilds.

I remember hearing of a couple of bad apples before my time in the guild but that hasn't been the case since I have been around. The guild leaders really care about the reputation and will take care of it if there are guildies that don't deserve to be in the guild.

So if you are considering a new guild or joining your first do a /who all bregan and give one of us a /tell! We have people of all levels, so if you are looking for a guild with people in your range no matter your level we got it covered.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Orc

bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by peersu; 11-09-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Old 07-31-2010, 07:33 AM
Aviak

seriously, awesome people, send us tells in game if you have any questions
Old 08-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Been in this guild for a couple month now. Best I could have asked for!

Tranz
Karana Druid of the 39th circle
Closed Thread