Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

So I killed the cliff golem with the foreman, and even with weapons and epic haste the foreman was barely winning against it. When i let haste drop (not paying attention) the golem killed the foreman pretty fast. Maybe you can necro heal the foreman fast enough, idk - 125hp/tick isn't bad.

Cazel is an enchanter epic mob but I don't think killing him cockblocks anyone really - he spawns pretty fast. The main problem with Cazel AFAIK is he is supposed to have like 100hp/tick regen. I seem to remember trioing him or something when I killed him for the spoon with a charmed gypsy.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Aviak

Ah ok, i innitially didnt read that with the epic mobs.

Cazels regen seemed to be more like 400+ hps per tick.
I tried him solo first:
Fear + hasted Spectre and 3 Dots (doing like 300 dmg per tick) and he went to 96-98% inbetween his regenticks, he was at full health after every tickly regenheal.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

A Cliff Golem down solo with strings and midnight mallet! BOOYAH!

first pull was a bust, two guards added, then charm broke and was summoned. luckily i had charged my cap earlier so i hammered and went right back.

second pull had a charm break very early on, but that was fine. my pet was getting near 80% and hadn't proced, so i clicked mallet twice, both resisted. finally proced, took two clicks to slow him. i tanked a short bit so i could regen some hp, healed my pet a bit, free dotted him (340 dmg per complete cycle), and watched mostly. fight wasn't even, but my pet wasn't blowing him out of the water. around 50% on the golem i chain healed my pet so he wouldn't be at risk later, but i kept mana for nukes/heals at the end. at 10% i stepped in. he enraged at what looked like 8%. i tried to nuke but it got interupted, i think (will have to check logs), but the pet was finishing him just fine. When he dropped i had about 45hp, 20m, and pet was at 40%.

i felt confident the whole fight, and wasn't worried that i wouldn't make it at the end, but dam was it nerve racking! feels good tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Handull; 09-11-2012 at 09:56 PM..
Old 09-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Aviak

What class? Also, do it now with no clickies!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrodith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What class? Also, do it now with no clickies!!!
60 woodelf druid, Ploktor
Old 09-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Banned

Grats Ploktor! I think that means you are at GM rank? First druid to do so, good stuff man!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah ok, i innitially didnt read that with the epic mobs.

Cazels regen seemed to be more like 400+ hps per tick.
I tried him solo first:
Fear + hasted Spectre and 3 Dots (doing like 300 dmg per tick) and he went to 96-98% inbetween his regenticks, he was at full health after every tickly regenheal.
I ran across Cazel when running with a 51 cleric to PL him in guk on Flippie a couple months back. Decided WTF - he attacked us lets see if we could do it

I'm 100% convinced his regen is like 300-400 a tick easily- its insane. I've been parsed doing 80+ sustained dps or more; with his regen I was doing about 10-15 dps if that. Even with innerflame we only dropped him to around 80% before the cleric ran oom and we had to zone it. From this I know Cazic is able to be duo'd with a Trak BP cleric or probably a 60 cleric with a manastone though.

I can't for the life of me think how he could be solo'd. There are no mobs in Oasis you can charm capable of putting out dps of the magnitude needed to offset his regen.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Aviak

OMFG, got the strat down now for cliff golem. Had him at 16% tonight, would have had him down but my charm broke too soon.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Aviak

Cliff golem to 4%
Old 09-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrodith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cliff golem to 4%
you'll get there! enrage sucks, doesn't it? :P
Closed Thread