Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone know if this guy remade a forum account or something because he's always talking like he is someone well known lol.
Does anyone know what Natural's new Necromancer's name is? (assuming he didnt reroll to hide his identity after being Nihilum vent kicked) I mean... He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTaco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DUBEE <GLOBAL OOC>

....who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 11 Troll Shadowknight doin work
Old 03-31-2012, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone know what Natural's new Necromancer's name is? (assuming he didnt reroll to hide his identity after being Nihilum vent kicked) I mean... He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.
LOL whatever. I don't claim that my account will be unbanned. I said long ago that one of my 2 accounts that were banned was under consideration which is absolute truth, but I soon gave up on pursuit of that or caring because D3 will be out soon. Also I apologised to the staff, and am allowed to continue to play if I wish. Feel free to keep trollin though mystery man-child!
Old 03-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.
[QUOTE=Haul;606539] Also I apologised to the staff, and am allowed to continue to play if I wish.[/QUOTE]

Really? Known RMT allowed to play because he apologized? Hmmmmmm
Closed Thread