Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Orc

Default That corpse direction pointing wand?

what was the name of it? and where can it be purchased? I remember it is not in Erudin, and I would Buy a few and stock up the merchant there for the rare newbies. (whenever I saw a newbie in Erudin, I would point out the wand and it's use whilst giving one- lol)

Having a bit of a snit in Toxx. Seems I might have been displaced in time due to a lengthy lag spike.
In other words, I hunt, kill, quest a little, run around alot, then at the end where I notice the lag spike and to "cure" it I zone.
I appear on the other side, naked, and my corpse is not where I last was....it may be where I was running around, or even in the water where I swam to Kerra, just for fun.

But I do recall this wand that even on the other side of the the Karana's would point you in the direction your corpse was, it had 3 charges.

anyone remember this? or would it be worth a nail-biting level 3 naked newbie run to EC for thanksgiving! or wherever- wherever necro;s or the wand is sold. The necro's in paineel are a peevish lot to be honest ( in reality, just do not have corpse summon, just yet- lol...the "peevish" comment was more for role-play. I like necro's, necro kiting and a mage in the center with a water pet plus the occational nuke duo toughies quite well)
Old 11-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Chipped Bone Rod ?
Old 11-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Chipped Bone Rod - I used to get them in Kelethin from a vendor outside the bank there.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

I sooo forgot about these! Are they available on this sever? I would like to pop one or two in the bank for that one day I just cannot find my crap.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

I believe I've seen them at least on the merchant in Kelethin outside the bank.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:34 AM
Orc

yes that's it! cvhipped bone rod!
And A very nice necro, Belthazar, or balthazar happened to be in Toxx, about to camp but I did not know. I told him my plight and he took the time to sense corpse and walk me all around tox, keeping me alive, while we found it buried in a mountain. If you see him, he's a erudite necro ask him to uber groups and let him have the special caster gear- lol. He was a good guy.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:39 AM
Aviak

I think they've been removed from the server. I once utilized them frequently, but haven't been able to find them on any merchants (or in Befallen) in a long time. Perhaps they'll come back with Kunark.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I got one in befallen a few weeks ago
Old 11-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I got one about a week ago while helping some lowbies recover their bodies (and needed the key). People probably hold on to them.
Closed Thread