Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

I'm thinking of playing a mage for fun in my spare time, had in mind:

crushbone for 5-12
12-16 I remember misty storyswapper being the best solo exp in the game, and towards 16 I think you start to take her friend. She's lv. 14-16, but she's a huge overcon. Little less of an overcon on p1999 than live because she will actually cast mez on you, but as you don't need to get aggro till the end of the fight, and then you get off two spells to turn the tide, it's not a big deal.

Centaurs in SK are good @ some level. I know a mage friend said there's something in the karanas 16-20, and I actually liked the crag spiders 20-29 when I was playing a necro - seemed good exp, and spider silk was 1pp a piece at the time (they drop 4). But I think crag's're more of a necro mob, w/ fearing/kiting, since they hit hard.

More input would be good for low levels, too. (5-30)
Old 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleafclover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking of playing a mage for fun in my spare time, had in mind:

crushbone for 5-12
12-16 I remember misty storyswapper being the best solo exp in the game, and towards 16 I think you start to take her friend. She's lv. 14-16, but she's a huge overcon. Little less of an overcon on p1999 than live because she will actually cast mez on you, but as you don't need to get aggro till the end of the fight, and then you get off two spells to turn the tide, it's not a big deal.

Centaurs in SK are good @ some level. I know a mage friend said there's something in the karanas 16-20, and I actually liked the crag spiders 20-29 when I was playing a necro - seemed good exp, and spider silk was 1pp a piece at the time (they drop 4). But I think crag's're more of a necro mob, w/ fearing/kiting, since they hit hard.

More input would be good for low levels, too. (5-30)
I leveled from like 20-28 or so in Najena really quickly... was nice to farm all the focus items that way.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Centaurs in SK not as good because they are social now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]