Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Banned

Gee, maybe half of the population has left because the server staff blatantly banned/suspended guilds with no explanation or justification. The staff makes cookie cutter rules that they think will apply to every situation in every zone, but this just isn't the case. Without the GMs raiding they have NO CLUE what guilds go through and why they do what they do. Yet they get to make all the rules and decisions without talking to anyone involved. Go ahead guys, let's make some more rules so you can suspend guilds blind with NO EXPLANATION so casuals can rule the server. WoW caters to casuals, and look at them; billionaires. I personally quit WoW for p99, but the server staff just brings back the same one sided bias and makes me sick.

Grats on killing your own server.
Grats to the casuals for actually being listened to.
Grats to Rogean and his adsense income while contributing nothing in the changelogs.

Keep on killing the server.

As for the rest of the devs; I love you guys, you're the ones giving this dying project a chance. So thank you.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Large Bat

Could someone explain what the deal is with this guild and all the people that got banned? I'm a new player, but have seen a lot of posts eluding to this and am wondering what it's all about and what kind of server I'm sinking my time in to.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:36 PM
What would you like your tombstone to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwentzell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gee, maybe half of the population has left because the server staff blatantly banned/suspended guilds with no explanation or justification. The staff makes cookie cutter rules that they think will apply to every situation in every zone, but this just isn't the case. Without the GMs raiding they have NO CLUE what guilds go through and why they do what they do. Yet they get to make all the rules and decisions without talking to anyone involved. Go ahead guys, let's make some more rules so you can suspend guilds blind with NO EXPLANATION so casuals can rule the server. WoW caters to casuals, and look at them; billionaires. I personally quit WoW for p99, but the server staff just brings back the same one sided bias and makes me sick.

Grats on killing your own server.
Grats to the casuals for actually being listened to.
Grats to Rogean and his adsense income while contributing nothing in the changelogs.

Keep on killing the server.

As for the rest of the devs; I love you guys, you're the ones giving this dying project a chance. So thank you.
Hi kwentzell,

While your rage post couldn't be further from the truth in almost every aspect, it is still a violation of the forum rules. I'm going to go ahead and issue you a forum disciplinary for multiple rule violations.

Please remember to stay civil in non-rants forums, and to always treat the staff with respect for running this server.

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Moderator01

Hi kwentzell,

While your rage post couldn't be further from the truth in almost every aspect, it is still a violation of the forum rules. I'm going to go ahead and issue you a forum disciplinary for multiple rule violations.

Please remember to stay civil in non-rants forums, and to always treat the staff with respect for running this server.

Thanks!
It's the best when people ban saying your points couldn't be further from the truth but don't support it at all!
Old 06-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Moderator01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi kwentzell,

Thanks!
Oh look....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Aviak

Play your mid level alts more, huge population hole 30-50 on this server xD

Aretraes - 30 something Bard
Harmonium - 50 something Rogue

Seith - 65 Bard Xev Server - Velious>LDoN era
http://www.twitch.tv/spaceframe
Old 06-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Unfortunately there will always be a huge population hole at those levels and lower... the server is old, content is old, and the timeline to support specific updates is way behind schedule
Old 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Banned

willing to play p99 if someone MQs jboots for my lvl 1 character pst.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Banned

Yeah and you better be watching your filthy troll mouth in the rants section as well. You son of a motherless gnoll.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a toon in the guild Full Circle. I am not pushing them but they are very active and have groups going on a lot. Not really high end ones mind you.

But I think if you are mid level or lower they may make your day on here.
This guild is awesome and my friends and I are glad to be a part of it, anywhere between 12-45, this is the guild to be in. Always groups , ports, conversation, vent, help, etc.

And I group and or Rez when I can to help.
I'm not an officer or "pushing " this guild either .. But on this dwindling server, this guild is Always active with MANY players . See you online [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Coadiclese , you're friendly paladin
Closed Thread