Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 10-04-2023, 11:18 PM
Aviak

Default Ak'Anon Touch Up

Below are a handful of minor issues I've encountered in Ak'Anon.

Spawns
* Missing spawn:Zigg Flin (TAKP has him around 1360, -775)
This Aug 2000 comment seems to corroborate the placement seen on TAKP, though the poster mistakes the name.
Quote:
Phiz Flin
Ingalisa | 8/17/2000 3:26:32 PM

The other day when i was running around Ak'Anon, looking for sheets of metal to start Blacksmithing I ran around that building across the forge of defiance, because I knew that there was a merchant. When I had checked that it didnt sell the metal i turned around and I saw a npc named Phiz Flin I think. Well anyway I hailed him and he said something about that I was not yet worthy I think. The weird thing about him is I have never seen him before and I have raised 5 gnomes.
If anyone know anything about plz tell.

Ingalisa
Lvl 4 Gnomish rogue
Tunare server
This Dec 2000 Illia's snapshot lists Zigg in the zone, with a comment from Aug 2000 describing Zigg as "a new npc."
Quote:
Ziib figg or something to that nature By: Kasparytus
Posted @ Fri, Aug 11th 6:38 AM
there is a new npc the is behind the weapons forge building named Zig or something to that nature...he says that I need to improve my faction inorder to speak to him...I'm a gnome cleric of bristlebane that dones the Red 5 quest 110000000 times (still no hammer) so he might be broken
This Jan 2001 comment offers a hail response.
Quote:
Text of Conversation Reply... By: Anonymous
Posted @ Wed, Jan 3rd 7:52 PM 2001
Didn't get very far when hailing him as a level 1 gnome mage. But here it is.

[Tue Jan 02 23:28:24 2001] You say, 'hail Zigg Flin'
[Tue Jan 02 23:28:25 2001] Zigg Flin says 'You need to prove your dedication to our cause before I can discuss such matters with you.'
* Zapho the Ancient should be flagged for Mar 2001. This NPC is part of a set associated with The Realm of Heroes discussed here. A July 2001 snapshot mentions he was added after the Warrens patch with the earliest comment appearing about a week later. Another comment in that snapshot mentions Zapho appearing periodically before March 2001:
Quote:
Submited by: Qazx On: 3/27/2001 2:42:03 PM
This guy isn't entirely new. He used to spawn pretty rarely and if hailed would ramble about some giant clockwork dragon. When asked more he would dish the goods... Weirdo...

Qazx the traveling mage
However, I believe this is in fact referring to Kozyn Gigglephizz who does have a shared a spawn (making him seem rare) and who does make references to a clockwork dragon.

Also, Zapho would apparently assist Lyra Lyrestringer.
Quote:
Submited by: A_Gnome_Who_Knows On: 4/22/2001 9:51:37 PM
***WARNING***

Dont kite the bard lady next to him. He attacks.
From the 2001 snapshot above:
Quote:
Submited by: Eneg On: 4/3/2001 1:11:15 PM
He does have magic. I pick pocketed the bard in Ak'Anon once and would have gotten away from her except that as I was running by him he cast a spell on me. Yes I'm sure it was him because it said Zapho the Ancient begins to cast a spell. You are hit for ... damage. You have been slain by Zapho the Ancient. Maybe it's just a reare thing that he spawns magic? Kinda like the bandits in EK or WK. Mostly nonmagic but sometimes they spawn with magic.
* From this picture, it seems Iony Gredlong should be located on the dais in the Deep Muses guildhall. On P99, her spawn is just in front of the dais at ground level.

* Baxok Curhunter seems to be missing his helm on P99.

Pathing
* clockwork cleaner appears stuck in its path at (1339, -621)

The following NPCs were seen to path through water or clip through walls:
* clockwork scrubber
* clockwork sweeper
* Clockwork XIIIB
* Clockwork XVIIA

* TAKP appears to have the Ak'Anon Guide NPCs in a mostly working state. Here is a link to the lua file for Guide I for reference (I believe the lua for all Guides is the same). Some keywords have broken pathing; I can include the results of my testing if helpful. There's likely more to it than this to get them working and I'm not sure how useful this is to P99, but I thought I'd mention it as I recall Nilbog saying he was interested in getting Guides working at some point.

Quests
* Missing Quest: Bozinite Pestle
The Bozinite Pestle quest appears to be unimplemented. It's alluded to upon completion of the Minotaur Horns quest offered by Larkon Theardor. A July 2000 Everlore comment briefly describes the quest.
Quote:
Eldritch Collective Needs Pestles
Siltil | 7/6/2000 10:59:47 AM

After completing the quest for collecting minotaur horns for Larkon. He mentions he needs someone to go to Kaladim. There are no [] but when you volunteer to go there, he talks about telling Myre in Kaladim you are from the Eldritch Collective and you need bozonite pestles. The correct phrase is [eldritch collective needs pestles]. Myre tells you about a clockwork loose, draining the bozonite. Larkon requires four of them. I haven't completed this quest, but the pestles are a rare drop.
An additional comment on that page notes that the pestle is lore and as such the quest likely only requires one.

A comment from the ZAM link above mentioning looting a Bozinite Pestle "many months" prior to July 2000:
Quote:
I'm confused about this one
Jul 08 2000 at 10:43 AM
Anonymous
Many months ago I received a "Bozinite Pestle" (note spelling) from the clockwork cleaner that runs around near the bank in lower Kaladim. Is this the same item? Is the bank referred to above the one in Kaladim? Or is there now another similar rogue clockwork in Ak'Anon that drops and almost identical thingy?
* The Gearheart quest appears to require the player be a warrior (maybe even a gnome warrior?) to receive quest prompts. Very few quests are class specific, so I thought this was worth a check. The quest worked as expected otherwise.

* The Nov 2021 P99 patch added the Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor quest. Would it be possible to confirm that the Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor needed for the quest was added as a possible reward to the Scrap Metal quest as mentioned here?
Quote:
Timmerman's Fabulous Compacter
Gnomad | 1/9/2000 2:45:12 PM

Well last night I turned in 4 pieces of scrap metal to the scrap dealer for the usual exp and a few coins and lo and behold he gave me this thing. It is a 4 slot container with a combine button on it. Any ideas what I need to put in it? Any idea what I get when I do? Any help will be appreciated.
Misc
I'm not sure if these are actually incorrect or if they can be fixed if so, but including here in case.
* Missing pedestals at (1340, -520) and (1390, -521)
* Missing globe at (847, -141)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing_pedestals.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg missing_globe.jpg (19.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-05-2023, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

I'm aroused by this post. Great job
Old 10-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spawns
* Missing spawn:Zigg Flin (TAKP has him around 1360, -775)
Fixed, pending update

Quote:
Quests
* Missing Quest: Bozinite Pestle
The Bozinite Pestle quest appears to be unimplemented.
Fixed, pending update

Quote:
Misc
I'm not sure if these are actually incorrect or if they can be fixed if so, but including here in case.
* Missing pedestals at (1340, -520) and (1390, -521)
* Missing globe at (847, -141)
I can make this happen, but these are also missing on live. If there's a screenshot found of them existing in era, will add.
Old 10-28-2023, 12:03 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
* The Gearheart quest appears to require the player be a warrior (maybe even a gnome warrior?) to receive quest prompts. Very few quests are class specific, so I thought this was worth a check. The quest worked as expected otherwise.

Fixed, pending update

Quote:
* The Nov 2021 P99 patch added the Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor quest. Would it be possible to confirm that the Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor needed for the quest was added as a possible reward to the Scrap Metal quest as mentioned here?
The way this is currently written, only the pre-Oct1999 Sanfyrd would award the compactor, but your link suggests this continued after as well. When did Sanfyrd stop awarding the Compactor, or does he still award it?
Old 11-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Aviak

It sounds like Sanfyrd Montop is already flagged to become Sanfyrd Featherhead in Oct1999. The Scrap Metal quest changed at this time as well. This may already be flagged, but I'll include my findings in case it isn't.

Scrap Metal Quest Changes

- https://web.archive.org/web/20020818...tby=1#Comments
Quote:
Submited by: Transpose On: 10/30/1999 10:12:40 PM
I just went to see Sanfyrd and he says that the Gemchoppers won't let him buy black box fragments or micro servos, only scrap metal. Who can use the micro servos except for the Trueshot Bow quest now?
Quote:
Submited by: Olotop On: 11/5/1999 1:38:17 PM
Two patches ago Sanfyrd Montop, the guy across the water at the base of the waterfall, was replaced by Sanfyrd Featherhead. I don't know what happened to my buddy Montop, but this Featherhead guy seems to be quite worthless. I guess he does give a 10 slot backpack now for the duster quest everyonce in a while, but besides that I wish Montop would come back.
From page 2 of the link above:
Quote:
Submited by: Caine On: 11/23/1999 6:26:23 PM
This quest has changed a little.
The name of the Gnome has changed and he no longer accepts Black Box fragments or Micro Servos. (which basically leaves scrap metal)
I think he mostly gives metal or in return now plus some change. However a friend of mine recieved something called Tinmizer's Amazing Compactor or something like that which is a No-drop Lore box with 4 slots and a combine button. She has been trying to work out what to do with it but with no success.

Any info on this?
Something that stands out from reading these and other comments on the page is that neither compactors nor gnome glow rods are mentioned until after Oct1999 when Montop becomes Featherhead. Also, searching EQArchives for "Montop" with variations of "Tinmizer" and "Compactor" produces next to no results at all, and nothing relevant.

Another comment on the Scrap Metal change:
- https://groups.google.com/g/alt.game...m/wq4kxvkhmlAJ
Quote:
Shortest Barbarian On The Block
Oct 31, 1999, 7:00:00 AM

Last week and this, I've been hunting for microservos in Steamfont, and taking
the blackbox fragments to Sanfryd for some XP and a bit of change. Just now, I
went to him and hailed him, and he said he'd still purchase scrap metal from
me, but added, "The Gemchoppers no longer allow me to accept Blackbox Fragments
and Micro Servos."

I say hurrah on the MS's, more for us fletchers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], but I was suprised about
the fragments. Are there other uses for these unsellable things besides
cluttering up my inventory?
Old Scrap Metal Quest Rewards

This Oct 1999 capture of Allakhazam's Ak'Anon quest page shows the previous quest requirements:
- https://web.archive.org/web/19991012...s/Q_Akanon.htm (different host but clearly copied from ZAM)
Quote:
Black Box Fragments: Sanfyrd is the mechanic across the river from the entrance to the mines of Mishap. He will reward you if you turn in 4 blackbox fragments and the following faction changes: King Akanon, Merchants of Akanon and Gem Choppers standing gets better; Dark Reflection standing gets worse. You get the fragments from killing Obsolete clockworks.
Quote:
Micro Servos: Give four Micro servos (found on rogue clockworks) to Sanfyrd at a time (not stacked) for some experience, money and the following faction changes: King Akanon, Merchants of Akanon and Gem Choppers standing gets better; Dark Reflection standing gets worse. (Submitted by Sluglug)
Quote:
Scrap Steel: Give scrap steel found on rogue clockworks to Sanfyrd one at a time for some experience, money and the following faction changes: King Akanon, Merchants of Akanon and Gem Choppers standing gets better; Dark Reflection standing gets worse. (Submitted by Sluglug)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20010316...sts/akanon.asp
Quote:
Title: Black Box Fragments and Microservos
Items Needed: black box bits, microservos, scrap metal
Items Rewarded: coin, minor item
Class/Race: all
Confirmed: Yes

Description and Comments: Downstairs, near mines and necro guild area, across the water is a man named Sanfyrd Montop. He is looking for bits and pieces to work on his tinkering. Bring him 4 blackbox pieces from runaway clockworks for faction and payment. Beware this lowers faction for DarkReflection. Necros don't do this one. Actually necros... don't do any of these. This also works with the microservos and scrap metal. Scrap metal requires 2, unsure on microservos amounts.
I'd be inclined to believe the quest required 1 scrap metal vs 2.

Kozyn Gigglephizz added in Apr 2000

- https://web.archive.org/web/20020804...&pg=1&sortby=1
This is the same link I included in my original post with the Jan 9, 2000 comment on obtaining a compactor. This time, however, comments are set to ascend by date (it had apparently defaulted to sort by rating).

Now we see the first comment is in fact the OP apologizing for getting the name wrong, but the comment comes a month prior to the initial post. Not sure how to explain that, but it's not ultimately relevant for our purposes. Just curious.

What is relevant is that in the following comments from Dec 1999 to March 2000, there is no mention of Kozyn Gigglephizz. Now if you click "Order by Rating: Desc" you'll get some additional comments. The first one is dated April 2000, picking up shortly where we left off in March. Here we finally see mention of Kozyn:
Quote:
Submited by: Ferdydurke On: 4/17/2000 6:46:04 PM
Just inside the entrance of akanon today I found a npc I hadnt seen before--named Kozyn Gigglephizz. heres the script:
From the link above documenting changes to Sanfyrd, we see the first comment for Kozyn comes in April as well (Page 2):
Quote:
Submited by: Moxxy On: 4/24/2000 2:29:39 PM
Give the compacter to guy near zone to Steamfont. He says he'll give gems for them. Sounds good. Hope I get one soon.
Fulcrum had just set up forums (See: "New Forums") for his Tinkering site in the beginning of April, and there was quickly a flurry of discussion and speculation around Tinmizer, Kozyn, and the Clockwork Dragon.

Further evidence of Kozyn's arrival can be found by comparing the Oct1999 Ak'Anon quest page above with the Jun2000 page:
Oct1999
Quote:
Scrap Steel: Give scrap steel found on rogue clockworks to Sanfyrd one at a time for some experience, money and the following faction changes: King Akanon, Merchants of Akanon and Gem Choppers standing gets better; Dark Reflection standing gets worse. (Submitted by Sluglug)
Jun2000
Quote:
Scrap Metal: Give scrap metal found on rogue clockworks to Sanfyrd four at a time for some experience, money, a random item and the following faction changes: King Akanon, Merchants of Akanon and Gem Choppers standing gets better; Dark Reflection standing gets worse. You will get one of several random items out of this. Often it is a rusty weapon. One unusual item is the Gnome Glow Rod, which acts as a light source. Occasionally you get a "Tinmeizer's Fabulous Compactor", which is a 4 slot container with a combine button. You can give this to Kozyn Gigglephizz, who wanders around Ak'Anon and he will give you a couple of gems as a reward. (Submitted by Sluglug)
Removal of the Compactor

Most of the threads on Fulcrum's board weren't captured, but in one that was, we see evidence that suggests the compactor was removed as a Scrap Metal reward with the inclusion of Kozyn and the Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor quest.

- https://web.archive.org/web/20010528...picID=30.topic
Quote:
Scholario
(5/13/00 10:56:05 am)
Re: New lead
So, has anybody gotten a Fabulous Compactor from Sanfyrrd since Kozynn started buying them back?

I'm trying to figure out whether the buyback is Verant's way of getting a useless item out of the game, or whether it's a red herring. Problem is, I started my gnome rogue about the same day Kozynn showed up, and I've done the scrap metal quest dozens of times without ever getting a compactor.

Does Sanfyrrd still give the compactor?
Quote:
Mallv
(5/15/00 8:09:19 am)
No compactor (yet)I've been trying for the compactor too with no luck. I've gotten almost everything else (forging hammer, gnomish glow rod, and a nice assortment of rusty weapons). I hope its still in the game. I'd like it simply for it's uniqueness, even if it doesn't do anything (like Feddi's butcher knife).
Later speculation on the removal from Allakhazam:

- https://web.archive.org/web/20020123...html?quest=605

Quote:
Getting the Compactor
By: Anonymous
Posted @ Mon, Sep 4th 2:06 AM 2000
I am wondering if the Compactor is still dropped by Sanfyrd since they made this quest.
Quote:
Compactor
By: Markoff
Posted @ Thu, Jun 21st 3:45 PM 2001
I have turned in enough Scrap Metal to build a Lincoln Continental, nearly blowing my guild faction in the process. I got the Bootstrutter's Framed Pack (yay!), and a grip of rusties and Forging Hammers - no compactor. It's 06/21/2001. Can someone verify that this is still a reward?

Markoff Chaney
Gnecro of the 25th Death
Quote:
Old Quest
By: Anonymous
Posted @ Tue, Jun 26th 2:03 PM 2001
Kozyn and the PH despawn and respawn fairly often. I think Kozyn only spawns at night, or on certain days, etc.

I kept one compactor on a character, and since the patch that created Kozyn, my other character (enchanter) turned in his compactor, and even tho I tried a LONG LONG time, was unable to get another compactor.

DO NOT turn in the compactor, because he only gives you a very low quality gem. If you speak with him, you KNOW he is on rogue faction, and he IS LYING to you. He does not however, give you many tips as to why the TFcompactor is important.

I think they created Kozyn for the sole purpose of getting all the compactors out of EQ. I think the original quest is incomplete, and this was a cheap and dirty way of removing questions about the quest.

On the other hand, I have asked just about every NPC I have come across in 2 years and asked "who is tinmizer?" This is just a dead quest.

With the staggering amount of time it took me to get a bullsmasher and compactor, I highly encourage everyone to NOT WASTE your time on these worthless quests.

If anyone has recieved a TFCompactor recently, please post.
Timeline (as I understand it)

Prior to Oct1999
- Sanfyrd Montop accepts micro servos, blackbox fragments, or scrap metal to complete the Scrap Metal quest
- Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor and Gnome Glow Rod are not possible rewards

Oct1999
- Sanfyrd Montop becomes Sanfyrd Featherhead
- Sanfyrd Featherhead now only accepts scrap metal to complete the Scrap Metal quest
- Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor and Gnome Glow Rod are added as possible quest rewards to the Scrap Metal quest

Apr2000
- Kozyn Gigglephizz and Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor quest are added
- Sanfyrd Featherhead stops awarding Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactors
Last edited by Passenger; 11-06-2023 at 02:03 AM..
Old 11-10-2023, 09:56 AM
Project Manager

Nice finds. It looks like there are several things that can improve Sanfyrd(s). I have some follow-up questions:

1. Is there any research for Sanfyrd Montop's dialogue/quest text? Featherhead's text is

Quote:
"Greetings! I am the operator of this scrapyard. If you have any scrap metal, I would be glad to purchase it from you in loads of four. The Gemchoppers no longer allow me to accept blackbox fragments and micro servos."
which would be misleading for the original scrap metal quest.

2. Should the 'Duster Model' quest be available from Sanfyrd Montop?

3. Right now, the Duster Model quest always rewards the Backpack. This does not appear to be correct. Any additional information for the reward array would be good.

4. Should Sanfyrd(s) discuss Rain Caller from the start? If not, when should that start?
Old 11-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Aviak

2. Sanfyrd Montop appears to have offered the Duster Model quest based on the Oct1999 Allakhazam quest page.
Quote:
Duster Models: This is sometimes given after you complete the 27 C Blackbox quest. If Jogl doesn't give you the Red V report, he will probably give you the Duster Model report. If you give this to Drekon Vebnebber in the Gemchoppers Hall, he will tell you that two of the obsolete Duster Models have escaped and must be destroyed. You must give the proof to Sanfyrd Montop. He's the guy that's on the other side of the river from the Mines of Malfuntion. If you kill a Duster Model, you will get a piece of scrap metal and sometimes a gizmo/servo type item. You have to give two pieces of scrap metal (but not the other stuff) to Sanfyrd to complete the quest. I got a gavel the one time I did the quest. I don't know if it's random or if you always get one. (Stats on the gavel: non-magical 1h blunt, 4 dam, 38 delay, weight 6.5, usable by warriors, clerics paladins, rangers, shadow knight, druid, monk, bard, rogue, shaman and any race.)
(submitted by Sluglug)
This spreadsheet from eqic.net contains a list of weapons including Gavel as a reward from Sanfyrd Montop's quest.

3. Comparing the May2000 Duster Model quest write-up to the above, we see Bootstrutter's is now mentioned:
Quote:
Your reward for this is usually either a Forging Hammer or a Bootstrutters Framed Pack. The pack seems to be the common reward.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20020804...de=35&id=46156
Quote:
Submited by: Zildabus On: 8/18/2000 5:04:31 PM
Now give the 2 pieces to Sanford (The same guy that does the other scrap metal quest) and the one time I did the quest I got a BootStrutters Framed Pack.
This player repeated the quest expecting to get another one, but it was lore:
Quote:
Submited by: Curbik On: 1/30/2001 12:04:10 PM
Arggh !!

Got the pack and liked it so much I did the quest a second time.
Guess what - it appears that you can't have the pack on you, and
get a second one. I wound up getting NOTHING, even though Sanfyrd
said he gave me something.

I am going to put the pack in the bank and try this quest again. Maybe
as long as I don't have it on me I will be able to get a second one.
- https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=11
Quote:
Nice pack, easy to get
Sep 03 2000 at 5:16 PM
Anonymous

I did this quest in about 40 minutes, only because I had to wait for Jogl to pop up. The quest description is right on about binding near the mechanic. I received the pack the first time and after dropping an 11.5 pound Avenger battle into it, noticed 1 pound of encumbrance vanish! So the pack also appears to be 10% weight reduction in addition to 10 slot, really cool perk :-) Try an object 10 pounds or more to see the weight drop.
Quote:
Kind of a walk-through
Jul 01 2001 at 10:10 AM
__DEL__1592756754378

First of all make sure when you do the quest that you have an open inventory slot for the bag to drop into, I always leave the number 1 slot open. OK here goes: (sorry for the length)
Hope that was helpful, it's a great quest that once you know what to do gives you a nice weight reducing backpack in about 15-20 minutes.

Good Luck!

Aarnon 34 Song Bard on Xegony
I don't think the pack was in-game until Oct1999. It looks like it was added as a reward to the Duster Models quest with the switch from Montop to Featherhead. From the above comments, it seems likely it was awarded everytime. The Oct1999 Ak'Anon quest page specifically mentions Bullsmasher as a noteworthy reward in the related Red V quest. I think a free 10-slot bag would have been similarly noteworthy had it been available (supported by the fact that we do see it mentioned in the May 2000 capture). Until Oct1999, the quest seems to have awarded the Gavel with uncertain frequency. Also, Oct1999 was when the JBoots quest was added. Hasten Bootstrutter. Bootstrutter's Framed Pack.

- https://web.archive.org/web/20010117...ID=1056&page=1
Quote:
Posted By: Dugs Dwarvetosser 2000-01-22 16:16:51
How does me git wun ov dese packs? me killed hasten wunce, he not have wun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- https://web.archive.org/web/20020810...chive_1299.htm
Quote:
Monday December 27, 1999
- 3:30pm PST
Site Additions/Updates:
Bags and Boxes: Bootstrutter's Framed Pack
Graffe had been making almost daily updates to the site throughout 1999. He had been adding bags/backpacks from Aug1999 and Sept1999.

4. It seems Montop should offer no discussion of Rain Caller; that should start with Featherhead. Previous research suggests the Rain Caller quest was unfinished until Oct1999.

- https://web.archive.org/web/20010406...asterquest.htm
Quote:
At the very bottom of Ak'anon, they have a scrapyard, and who should maintain that Scrapyard but one Sanfyrd Montop (his name has recently changed to Sanfyrd Featherhead for a Ranger quest, but Ak'anon quest messages still refer to the old name). This is quite possibly an homage to that lovable cantankerous old coot, salvage-yard owner Fred Sanford, as seen on "Sanford and Son," a sitcom during the 70's. Added trivia bonus: Fred Sanford was played by Redd Foxx, whose real name was John Elroy Sanford.
Searching EQArchives for "Montop" and "Rain Caller" provides nothing of interest. Searching for "Featherhead" and "Rain Caller" provides dozens of results including quest walkthroughs in English, Japanese, and French.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Project Manager

Pending Update:

Sanfyrd Montop
-Changed dialogue to mention and reward for blackbox fragments and micro servos < oct1999. (if evidence is found for real text, please let us know)
-'Duster Models' reward is Gavel
-Does not handle Rain Caller quest

Sanfyrd Featherhead
-era ruled dialogue for 'tinmizer's fabulous compactor' [Apr2000]
-fabulous compactor is a possible reward from Oct1999-Apr2000
-'Duster Models' reward is Bootstrutter's Framed Backback (common) and Forging Hammer (rare)