Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 06:24 AM
Kobold

Default Any guilds focused on dungeon crawling?

Heya!

I started out on this server a little less than a week ago. Its been 10 years since I last played the game, but its slowly coming back to me.

I am a level 11 enchanter currently but I am slowly rising. I want to re-experience the classic feel. In particular I want to do some dungeon crawling, but the server has a quite low population which makes pickup groups hard to find.

That brings me to my question. Are there any guilds that do a lot of dungeon crawling? I am in particular interested in doing some of the not so popular dungeons which I never got to play much in back in the days.

I'm thinking regular groups in places like Befallen, Unrest, Splitpaw, Cazic Thule, U/LGuk and SolA/B but also some of the more difficult Kunark dungeons once I get higher level.

So...any guilds with such a profile? I am EU timezone btw, but TZ is not super important to me.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya!

I started out on this server a little less than a week ago. Its been 10 years since I last played the game, but its slowly coming back to me.

I am a level 11 enchanter currently but I am slowly rising. I want to re-experience the classic feel. In particular I want to do some dungeon crawling, but the server has a quite low population which makes pickup groups hard to find.

That brings me to my question. Are there any guilds that do a lot of dungeon crawling? I am in particular interested in doing some of the not so popular dungeons which I never got to play much in back in the days.

I'm thinking regular groups in places like Befallen, Unrest, Splitpaw, Cazic Thule, U/LGuk and SolA/B but also some of the more difficult Kunark dungeons once I get higher level.

So...any guilds with such a profile? I am EU timezone btw, but TZ is not super important to me.

Hey there I'm in exact same situation as you, have a 9 cleric started a week ago and last played 10 years ago. I'm not in a guild but interested in joining /forming one of similar types. Also in EU time sone, look me up if you want to hunt.

Titanum 9th cleric
Old 01-20-2012, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Sounds good, I will contact you!

Cleric + Enchanter. Then we just need a tank and we should have a real good basis for some serious Dungeon crawling. Hopefully there will be a guild that matches our profile so we can get some more people to play with.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Still Waters... Were mostly in the 10-20 range right now and we had 2 full groups in u/guk last night! We plan to stay there for a while so head on over.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Sounds promising! Who would i get in contact with for applying?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

I would say stenny or igoforthe if there not on just whisper a member and ask if an officer is on...

Bhubbles your friendly neighborhood Ogre
Old 01-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Aviak

I joined still waters, they are awesome!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Kobold

Awesome. I will join as well, but servers are down now.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Aviak

I can get into hallas, but not oasis, where I was being powerleveled for the first time, typical lol
Closed Thread