Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are pathetic. Going to bed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monulph - 60 Warrior
Undwen - 56 Monk
Bigh Lurch - 52 Bard
Obitwo - 46 Paladin
Maynguene - 30 Enchanter
Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

This is a pretty poor attempt at damage control, Zeelot. Remarkably, you don't admit fault anywhere in your post... instead it's a treatise on why TMO has been victimized.

Yep, you've been victimized by cheaters! How could they betray you like that? ...so systematically? How could those bastards continually display a pattern of behavior so aberrant that it leads to an explicit reprimand by the staff!? Traitors!

And then the staff have to guts to punish your guild!? Such persecution. So holocaust.

Instead of taking one bit of responsibility for anything that has happened, you find other things to blame.

You probably should have had Xasten make this thread; it would have gone over better were it not written by a member of TMO's sociopathic core.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:51 AM
Fire Giant

Eccezan's posts slowly changing in tone from anger to depression, hes flying through the stages even faster than I thought he would
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got me before the edit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, you edited before I could quote it properly. I'm just an evil bastard and unfixed it again lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 AM
Fire Giant

Xasten for TMO president. and poor Ecc.. rofl, doesn't understand the concept of "the needs of many outweigh the needs of the few."

Holy shit, your personality complex now explains a lot to me. I know, I know, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fathom a world where you don't get every mob.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Last edited by Yinikren; 12-20-2013 at 03:54 AM..
Old 12-20-2013, 03:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, you edited before I could quote it properly. I'm just an evil bastard and unfixed it again lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A+ for effort. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monulph - 60 Warrior
Undwen - 56 Monk
Bigh Lurch - 52 Bard
Obitwo - 46 Paladin
Maynguene - 30 Enchanter
Old 12-20-2013, 03:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this server goes full mob rotation, there will be a steep decline in the population of hardcores that play as well as any competition involved in getting mobs. But maybe that is what Rogean wants. And if it is, then so be it.

Hate to break it to you, but if you want free mobs and loot served up every week in order, go play WoW. THEY HAVE INSTANCES!
Read this post people it is from an OFFICER in TMO. This is the mentality that is rare on the server. What is surprising is that he doesn't realize that his mentality is in the minority.

What is sad Eccezan is the environment you and a few in your guild maintains on this server IS WORSE than WoW raiding. That is the truly sad part about it because quite a few of us hated what WoW offered when compared to classic EQ. Yet thanks to you and yours you have completely bastardized what EQ Classic was with the current way your guild forces people to raid. Now all the blame doesn't lay on TMO's shoulders. It was perpetuated by several guilds over the history of the server. However, keeping it the way it is now is completely on the shoulders of TMO. It is time to change and if that means some hardcore players leave... GOOD. That means more players will return to enjoy the server and everything it has to offer.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Fire Giant

Any number of casuals we may gain, or even if we get none at all, is better for the health of this server then you hardcores who do nothing but log on to grief other people off.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-20-2013, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You guys are pathetic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Going to bed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eccezan's posts slowly changing in tone from anger to depression, hes flying through the stages even faster than I thought he would
yup, lol...shits hilarious
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 12-20-2013, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think casual is the correct term for this game, everything about this game is hardcore compared to WoW/Rift/GW1&2/SWTOR/etc..

leveling 1-10 on a troll or iksar hybrid is 10x more hardcore then 1-90 in WoW.
Closed Thread