Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menemas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 Jacinth per CAST of enchant <insert metal>. It takes approximately 74 enchanted bricks to make a full set of armor. With Jacinths currently worth about 300p, that's an increased cost to the smith of 22,200p, not adjusted for failure chance. I don't even want to think about the sets that require blue diamonds or black sapphires.
Aye, the Human Qeynos stuff is barely worth the trouble without the Jacinth requirement, no real market except for occasional pieces at any price that's reasonable from the smith's perspective, I can't see anybody making it except at a severe loss once this gets patched. (LOL'ing everyday at people who think Essence of Sunlight actually worth anything on this server as it is.)
Old 10-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

i happily paid 14k for 5 pieces of electrum Enchanted Full Plate (i'm a dexterity/sv magic whore). would still have happily paid for it if i had to cover the cost of Jacinths too.

Lewellyn was tough to track down though! i really hope the devs don't make me get this stuff smithed again. he's the only human cultural smith i know of, and he plays pretty much the opposite times i do (he's euro)... took me like a month to catch him online the first time around (he doesn't use the forums so i couldn't just PM him)
Last edited by pharmakos; 10-03-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Old 10-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

My smith would've done those five pieces for quite a bit less than 14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] When I tried to sell the enchanted Human cultural back last fall nobody was ever interested in buying so I eventually quit trying. I've still got some enchanted mats leftover in my smith char's bank for nearly a year now. Now I just have my mule sell the Rallos-imbued Freeport stuff (won't be affected by this change as does not use enchanted ore) since there is occasionally somebody around who wants to buy, and I'll take orders for other imbues (except Mith Marr and Bertoxx, lololol).
Old 10-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

appears to have been fixed in the new patch http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=124070