Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Kobold

Well I think I said this on some of the other prior threads about this topic, but no one seems to bring it up. The XP penalty has roots back to D@D where if you chose a paladin because they were a combination of 2 good classes, then you got a penalty. It's been that way for so long no reason to change it now. I realize people aren't happy about it and think it's some crazy conspiracy to keep the little man down. But it's not a big deal. I made a halfling druid because guess what!? I could lvl him fast! So if you have a problem with the damn penalties it's real easy not to play them. If the stove is too hot, don't touch it, if the class takes to long to lvl for you, don't play it.

IT'S THE WAY IT WAS AND THE WAY IT WILL BE! DEAL WITH IT, make a hobbit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no logical reasoning behind it.
Huge ASSumption there buddy. Some things happen for no logical reason. Crazy talk I know. But in this case I think Pikler provided yer coveted logic.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huge ASSumption there buddy. Some things happen for no logical reason. Crazy talk I know. But in this case I think Pikler provided yer coveted logic.
Finawin doesn't have opinions or assumptions, only facts. Don't even bother trying to argue with him.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Kobold

haha Finawin knows his shit, but like most of us he's pretty stubborn when he thinks/knows he is in the right. I love finawin to death, and honestly wouldn't like him so much if he was a pansy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Kobold

One question, when were the class exp penalties taking off Everquest Live?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

ok well it is what it is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

see you guys in game lol
Old 03-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

make a Hobbit? no no they called Kender, and wheres my Hoopok
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by redghosthunter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
caught in your topknot
Old 03-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by redghosthunter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
caught in his topknot