Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by formallydickman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah, I'm originally from around there. Bundys are self-entitled pricks 9 times out of 10, so I'm not surprised they are the ones not playing by the rules. Federal grazing laws are well below market-price, and here's a fun tid-bit-- Mormons surrendered the entire Utah territory (Nevada used to be part of that territory) way back in 1850 something after the federal government invaded and occupied. I love this stuff, sensationalism at its finest.
lol, I can't same I'm suprirsed. Now valarmangina can shut his trap since he doesn't understand how the world works.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, I can't same I'm suprirsed. Now valarmangina can shut his trap since he doesn't understand how the world works.
I'm not sure spell check would help this post..
Old 04-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bureau of Land Management (BLM), guided by corrupt Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), is doing anything possible to get some land including sending 200 FBI armed forces to a 67 year old man's family ranch to bully him out of the area.

Why?

The son of Senator Harry Reid, Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, Nevada.

Freedom fighters, Armed militants are gathering at the ranch now to protect American rights.

obviously the mainstream media are saying shit like "cattle dispute" or "to protect the turtles" but all those plans for the land re-development are on BLM's website. But that's mainstream for u, they aren't allowed to report connections like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/nevad...ry?id=23225314
Thanks for spreading the info. I was curious what was really at the heart of the matter. Much appreciation for your research and links.

I would however like to add that most of the power players here see these ranchers as privileged and not in the right. Not many of us have or exercise these rights anymore or even have the capacity too. So the BLM and ecologists feel entitled to bending the letter of the law. And the family feels in the right completely because they are truly a bastion of what the founders originally intended.

The law enforcement and government agencies are more or less compelled to comply with their chain of command which is cow toeing to this special interest. Certainly not a good reason to confront the Bundies and stir the pot.
Last edited by Azure; 04-13-2014 at 10:32 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2014, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they now try to hide their ignorant troll threads in the off topic forum. I must bring the troll threads into the light and hang them in the village square. All this shit should be moved to RNF where it can be torn apart as it deserves to be. So sayeth the Pootie. Amen
Sa da tay my dami

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Banned

I would like to further add that the Chinese putting solar power and protecting the tortises on the Bundy land is progress this country sorely needs.

Beef is a horribly in-efficient means of feeding people. It's no were near as healthy as what could be grown with the solar power.

And the Mormon god loves tortoises and is watching you Bundy's. Be kind to all of gods creatures.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

I really don't understand the whole pay to feed your cattle on public land. I mean, who else is going to mow it for free?
Old 04-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone else care to revise their White-Knighting of the White Man on indian land? sounds like you all been duped like.. dupes
Yeah, just what I was going to say. Its criminal when it happens to the white-man, but no one cares (including the media) when it continuously happens to the native americans here.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Sarnak

I think now would be a a great time for Chik-Fil-A to put a Eat-Mor-Chik-n bill board up right where all the action is.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure spell check would help this post..
I can't same I'm suprirsed!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Closed Thread